Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

Bristle Crios Applications
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Whispers in the Night -> Bristle Crios
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood Sister
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Schoolteacher, Priestess
Can Be Found: Academy of Bristle Crios, or their residence in Dragon's Gate District
2831.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Bristle Crios Applications Reply with quote

Applications For Employment

Bristle Crios and The Academy of Bristle Crios are currently taking applications for employment. All are welcome to apply. No experience necessary. Minors under 18 may apply, but workload will be reduced according to age level. Staff are welcome to work for the Academy and Bristle Crios or separately. Many students of all ages will be able to seek part time work around the Academy in order to fund the financial costs for their education. Read more about the Academy of Bristle Crios.

A heavy screening process will be completed throughout the application process. What an employee does on their own time is their own business, but any illegal activity preformed in the Academy and surrounding Bristle Crios grounds will not be tolerated. Any act committed against an employee, student, or member will not be condoned.

Applications for employment may be picked up at the front desk of the Academy lobby and the Bristle Crios Welcome Center. You may turn in your application in person, send it via mail, call or fax it to the main number listed in the Rhydin phone book and on file at the Governor’s Office, or enter your application through more technical forms of communication.

Available Positions

BRISTLE CRIOS FACILITY STAFF
Available positions include Custodial Coordinator, Grounds Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor, Landscaper, Food Service, Equipment Manager, Repair Technician, Transportation, Lifeguard, and many others. In order to apply as Bristle Crios Facility Staff, you must be 12 years or older.

ACADEMY ADMINISTRATION STAFF
Positions currently available: Academic Advisor, Administrator, Accountant, Attorney, Financial Aid Coordinator, Guidance Counselor, Case Manager / Social Worker, Human Resources, Safety & Security Manager, and many others. In order to apply as an Academy Administrator, you must be 16 years or older.

ACADEMY INSTRUCTORS
Instructor positions include Instructor, Athletic Trainer, Athletic Coach, Experience Consultant, Teaching Assistant, Tutor, and others. In order to apply as an Academy Instructor, you must be 16 years or older.

ACADEMY FACILITY STAFF
Availabilities include Custodial Coordinator, Grounds Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor, Landscaper, Food Service, Equipment Manager, Repair Technician, Transportation, Librarian, Lifeguard, and many others. In order to apply as Academy Facility Staff, you must be 12 years or older.

Application Forms

If you will be applying for an instructor position, please use the general format below. Feel free to add any other information you see fit. You may apply to an instructor position, as well as any other staff positions. Apply today so you can be added to the Official List of Instructors.

Instructor Form wrote:
Instructor Name:
Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal/ Guest Lecturer:
Topics Taught:
Special Notes for the students regarding the instructor or the classes:

If you will be applying for a staff position, please use the general format below. Feel free to add any other information you see fit. You may apply to any number of instructor and staff positions. Feel free to apply to any job not listed here, as well. For any questions, contact the Bristle Crios forum moderators.

Staff Form wrote:
Applicant Name:
Position(s) Applying for:
Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal:
Experience:
Information about Yourself:

Students are also welcome to submit enrollment forms for the Academy of Bristle Crios. Feel free to address these topics in the form of a letter, if you wish. Include any of these topics, as well as anything else that is important to you. Students are also invited to apply for jobs around the Academy and on the grounds of Bristle Crios.

Student Form wrote:
Student Name:
Desired Education/ Interested Subjects:
This Dark One
Penance
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Negzarcurgis - T'Barack Opalith
5829.68 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applicant Name: Renna Egorwrath Bloodstone

Position(s) Applying For: Instructor – Gardening... Oh, and Faculty Staff – Librarian!

Full-Time/Part-Time/Seasonal: Part-Time Instructor, Full-Time Faculty Staff.

Experience:

My gardening experience? Oh... I run a flower stall in the Marketplace, and own the Rosa Gigantea Florist on the corner there and I maintain the Secret Garden at Bristle Crios. I also helped with the Rose Moon decorations. That's... Pretty much it, to be honest it. And my experience as a Librarian? Ah... Well, I rearrange the bookshelves at the Teas'n Tomes in alphabetical and chronological out of impulse, if that's anything? It's not like I am employed there... I just can't stand not having things in order! It's really annoying when a book is not in its proper place.

My favourite colour is white and I love flowers and gardening, and I love reading romance novels. I'm afraid of heights, and I don't like dust, or salty water. I like to think of myself as a nice person, and helpful, too! I like swimming at night and sleeping amongst many pillows... I'm not sure what to write here, really... So aside from all that, that's pretty much me!

Oh, wait. I also love chocolate. Love, chocolate.

Last edited by This Dark One on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
BardGallant
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Town Drunk, Performer
Can Be Found: Rhy'Din City
19873.80 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instructor Name: Mr. Driscol (Sheridan Driscol)

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal: All of the above.

Topics Taught: Music theory & practice. Voice instruction. Piano instruction. Stringed instrument instruction. Music appreciation & history. Orchestra conductor and/or choir director.

Special Notes for the students regarding the instructor or the classes: Open to individualized, one-on-one instruction and tutoring where necessary. A passion for music is a must. Rudimentary understanding of reading music preferred, but not necessary. Handle with care.

Experience: Lifetime of self-instruction, study, and practice. Owner of Driscol Enterprises, specializing in construction of pianos, harpsichords, and stringed instruments. Well known throughout the realm for bawdy barroom singing.

Information about Yourself: Best well known as former Governor of Rhy'Din City during 2010. Current Governor Helston's immediate predecessor. Ignore all the other rumors you've heard.
Michelle brima
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Jobs: Apothecary, Groom
Can Be Found: Everywhere and Nowhere
4529.96 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applicant Name: Michelle Brima

Position(s) Applying for: Teacher's Assistant, tutor- Apothecary, Healing, Elemental magic, Archery

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal: All of the Above

Experience: My mother was a healer and taught me her trade. I am currently an Apothecary here in Rhy'Din as well. I am well versed with the use of a bow and arrow and it is my weapon of choice, while I do know how to use a blade. I worship the Mother Goddess and continue my studies as her Priestess, bringing forth the gifts of the elements she allows control over.

Information about Yourself: I tend to keep to myself and almost always have a book at my disposal. Everything else of any importance is learned in due time.
Fiona ONeill
Lady of The Knight
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Messenger, Scribe
Can Be Found: Bristle Crios
11711.86 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Academy Application Reply with quote

Instructor Name: Fiona O’Neill Knightfall

Position(s) Applying For: Instructor, Tutor

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal: Full Time Tutor, Part Time Instructor

Topics Taught: History

Special Notes: Mrs. Knightfall is available throughout the year as a private tutor. She has a calm demeanor and a look of thoughtful wisdom. She teaches various history classes throughout the school year. Rumor has it that she can command attention of any unruly class with just a yell, but no one has ever heard her so much as raise her voice.

Experience: She loves to teach history, having experienced over two hundred years of it herself. The story of that is a class in itself.
Madeline St. Claire
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Schoolteacher, Tutor

150.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Instructor Name: Madeline St. Claire

Position(s) Applying For: Instructor

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal: Part Time Night Instructor

Topics Taught: Business

Special Notes: Ms. St. Claire teaches business-related night classes year-round. She is generally easygoing and even flirty if the other person is comfortable with it. She is not tolerant of disruptive behavior and is not afraid to use supernatural domination to curb it.

Experience: Successfully doing business, ethical or otherwise, for almost 200 years.
Yassidy
WHAM 101 DJ Zazzy Yas
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Village Idiot, Performer
Can Be Found: WHAM! 101.1FM radio studio or the Shanachie Theater
4655.64 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: BC Application Reply with quote

Applicant Name: Yasmin

Position(s) Applying for: Instructor, Event DJ

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal: Guest Lecturer and Part Time DJ

Topics Taught: Shapeshifting, Slight of Hand

Special Notes regarding the instructor: The 101.1 WHAM! radio host, DJ Zazzy Yas, loves to talk about one thing – herself. She considers herself an expert in shapeshifting since it literally comes naturally to her. She thinks she can teach how to mix music, though her radio station refuses to let her push any buttons. She also enjoys teaching a skill she learned when she ran away from home to join the circus – slight of hand and magic tricks.

Special Notes for the students regarding the classes: Students, be prepared for anything from this wild blue shapeshifter. Although she earns enough hours to be classified as ‘part-time’ she still prefers to be considered a ‘guest lecturer’ since it sounds like it’s more of an honor for her to be there.
Corlanthis Wystansayr
Lobby Legend
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Ale Tester, Cook
Can Be Found: East of the Sun, West of the Moon
6772.48 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applicant Name: Corlanthis Wystansayr

Position(s) Applying for: Experience Consultant

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal: Full Time

Special Notes for the students regarding the instructor or the classes:Should I be hired and provided with an office, students and others seeking an audience with me will first be expected to navigate an obstacle course filled with non-lethal traps in order to prove themselves worthy. This is important to encourage the full range of experience growth.

Experience: Many and varied. I am the owner of a local dining establishment, I am both an Official and Member of the dueling communty, and have been to a wide variety of lands and countries both surrounding Rhy'din and those accessed through the Nexus. Also, over a decade of living within the bounds of Rhy'din have exposed me to any number of unconventional situations.

Information about Yourself: Well, I rather adore the color red, and nothing beats a nice glass of iced tea. I like long walks on the dockside and prefer to take catnaps rather than sleeping for long periods of time.
Eregor
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Gardener, Performer
Can Be Found: Gardenhome, the Shanachie Theater, or at the Academy of Bristle Crios
17274.10 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instructor Name: Eregor

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal/ Guest Lecturer: Full Time

Topics Taught: (Mage Hall) Gate Magic, Knowledge Magic, (Science Hall) Zoology, Botany, Astronomy

Special Notes regarding the instructor: Eregor started out as a Time Lord and expanded his repertoire of skills from there, expanding from pure science into magical means. He falls into the "older than appearances" category of Rhy'din residents.

Special Notes for students regarding the classes: There will be excursions into the field, particularly for the Zoology and Botany courses.
Serine Delin
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Schoolteacher, Tutor
Can Be Found: Bristle Crios Mage House
8122.30 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Application for Employment Reply with quote

Instructor Name: Serine Delin

Position(s) Applying For: Instructor, Tutor

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal: Part Time Instructor, Part Time Tutor

Topics Taught: Applied Magic, Sorcery

Special Notes: Ms. Delin teaches classes on the use of Applied Magic (the direct and often forceful or explosive application of magical energy) as needed. She also mentors inexperienced persons with the gift of sorcery on an individual basis to help them learn how to focus their will and manifest it in the world around them. While she may crack a smile or a gentle laugh now and then, she is generally serious, especially regarding her craft.

Experience: She does not like to talk about her related experience but it is readily apparent that she knows the material quite well.
Ammy Spiritor
Just An Alchemist
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Alchemist, Apothecary
Can Be Found: Alchemist's Fire Complex and around Rhy'Din
12928.48 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Application for Instructor and Staffing Reply with quote

Instructor Name: Ammy Loraine Spiritor
Position(s) Applying for:
Instructor & Staff Positions - Tutor, Security, Guidance Councilor
Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal / Guest Lecturer: Full Time Instructor / Part Time for Staffing
Topics Taught:
Traditional & Transmutation Alchemy (Please refer to my experience below on the range and variations of Alchemy covered)
Auto-Mail - A Look Behind Metal & Flesh (Design, Crafting and Implementing Automail)
Homeopathy - Medical uses of Rhydins Flora and Fauna.
Special Notes for the students regarding the instructor or the classes:
Seeking students having the spark and willingness to learn. Is more than willing to mentor and tutor one-on-one in any class she is teaching or assisting with. Students allergic to canines may have difficulty. Is not embarrassed or annoyed by anyone asking to pet her fur or ask why she looks like a dog as long as it is purely inquisitive in nature.
Experience:
One of the Founders and a Part Time Instructor for the Lupinossai Learning Center. Former Head of Magical War Research for Humara Science Division for 330 years. 412 years of working experience in the use of Alchemy in the following forms: History, Theory, Arrays, Transmutations with Materials, Transmutations without Materials, Offensive & Deffensive Applications, Potions & Elixer Crafting. Owns and runs The Philosophers Flask, an Alchemy and Mage Shop within the Den. Working experience, former patient, and still a current installer of Auto-Mail technology in various tech levels. 300 years of in field mage combat and special operations. 32 years of studying Lupinossai Soul Magic and it's applications. Raising a wonderful show garden at my beach house in the Twilight Islands.
Often thought of as one of the most influential Lupinossai in regards to Lupinossai politics and endeavors to promote a broader cultural experience for Lupinossai and all races. I have not been a Lupinossai my whole life, only for 32 years; the other 400 years I was human. I love to talk with with anyone who would like a good conversation. I am quite fond of Japanese kimonos, roses, Japanese Koy and do like a good sci-fiction novel or magic tome on a cold night by a warm fire. I am no stranger to dealing with children of all ages having raised three children of my own, and two adopted children as well. All in all, to be modest, there is too much to tell in such a short space, so I welcome all questions anytime, anywhere and anyplace. My primary goal is to simply be available to all future generations and watch the spark of knowledge and wisdom kindle in their hearts.
Bard of Cain
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Barmaid, Ale Tester
Can Be Found: Beats her. Ask the gender confused GPS
5791.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instructors Name : Christine Cain

Position(s) Applying For : Instructor

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal : Part Time/ Seasonal

Topics Taught : Bar Tending, Mixing, Managing, Bar People Skills

Special Notes : Miss Cain is a no holds bard person by nature. Blunt not to be cruel, but to make sure you learn correctly. For students who put in the effort she will make sure they succeed. For those who don't care then neither does she and universe help the student who thinks they can be a punk to her! They might be able to start it, but she will finish it.

Experience : Managing her own warehouse on the docks for distribution to the general public of Rhy'din, she also bar tends of events and a few local bars.
Miranda Branson
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Blacksmith, Silversmith
Can Be Found: Anywhere there is fire and metal
12284.76 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instructor Name : Miranda Branson

Position(s) Applying For : Instructor

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal : Part Time and Seasonal

Topics Taught : Blacksmith, Metal Magic and Silversmith

Special Notes : Miss Miranda Branson is very kind and hard working expecting her students to do the same. The materials that will be used can be very dangerous if a student is not paying attention and as such she is very mindful of what her students are doing at all times. There are many ways to keep her class in working order other than the hammer at her side.

Experience : Generations of Branson's trying to perfect their crafts with metal as well as her own passion to pass the craft down to the next avid student, as well as her own children one day.
Crowe Thorne
Mad Wolf
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: City Guard, Blacksmith
Can Be Found: Drunk in a gutter, half dead or both.
5369.24 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instructor Name : Crowe Thorne

Position(s) applying for : Instructor.

Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal : Part Time

Topics Taught : Weapons

Special Notes : Crowe is a relatively young teacher so he would be rather nervous round a bustling classroom of people who are relying on him. Can get easily annoyed with unruly behaviour of the students and may use painful methods

Experience : Taught by his personal master Corvan in the ways of the Lightsaber whilst his recently deceased master Darius taught him the ways of metal, leaving a whole store of weapons for him to sell and use.

A Wild Crowe has appeared!
Goldglo
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Pilot, City Guard
Can Be Found: Terran Confederation
27424.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instructor Name: Matthew Algiers Simon
Full Time/ Part Time/ Seasonal/ Guest Lecturer: Guest Lecturer to begin with; Part Time if personal schedule and student interest allow.
Topics Taught: Unarmed fighting/ dueling
Special Notes for the students regarding the instructor or the classes: N/A
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Whispers in the Night -> Bristle Crios All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: