Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

Can I Make My Own Items?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> FAQ -> Shops
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amaltea
Chief Trouble Maker
RDI Admin
RDI Admin

See this user's pet
Jobs: Chief Trouble Maker

206677.68 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Can I Make My Own Items? Reply with quote

Can I Make My Own Items?

This post will explain how to submit your inventory icons. Make sure to read the full post. We are not responsible for errors nor will we fix them. It is up to you to submit them correctly.

Yes. You can sumbit them via the Submit Inventory Item tool, located under the Community section of the navigation bar.

There is a 100 silvers fee per item requested. This amount will be debited from your account at time of submission. If your item is rejected by Administration for any reason, your account will be credited back. There is no discount for bulk requests.

** Important Note: It can take up to a month for you to receive your icons. **

File Specs:

Image Size: No larger than 50 x 50 pixels
File Size: No larger than 6kb
File Type: gif or jpg only.

The Item Name you submit will become the filename; the name of the file you upload will be discarded. Item names are limited to the characters A-Z, a-z, 0-9, dash, and space. Maximum of 32 characters.

You need a brief description of the item, maximum of 80 characters.

Admins are not responsible for errors nor will we fix them. Please double-check your entries before submitting the form.

If an item name is already taken, your will be prompted to resubmit with another one.

How To Request An Item Already In The Database

Before you request an item that's already in the database, check your inventory by following these steps:

1. Go to your profile page, and scroll down to your inventory. Then click on the Inventory link.

2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Reorder Item.

3. If your item is listed you can reorder it right there.

4. If your item is not listed it must be requested via email. Follow the example below when requesting the item:

Example

E-mail subject line: RDI Inventory Item

Body of E-mail:
Username: (Your correct username goes here)
Item Name: Spiked Club
Quantity: 1

Item already in database.

Important Note: You do not need to include the image, but make sure that the image name is the same as your previous request. Do not make payment to The Red Dragon, payment for the coins will be deducted from your account when the order is processed. Send the email request to thereddragon@dragonsmark.com, make sure to mention you already checked your inventory. If you do not mention you checked you will receive an email asking if you did.

FAQ:

Q: I'm trying to give this icon to another player but they have an apostrophe on their name. Can you give it to them?

A: No.

Q: I want 100 icons, can I get a discount?

A: No.

Q: I do not want an icon(s) in my inventory. Can you delete it?

A. No.

Q: I made a mistake can I change the text, or image?

A: No. But you may request for the order to be declined if it has not been approved yet.

Q: I remember having this icon in my inventory and now I don't see it.

A: We are sorry, but we are not responsible for icons disappearing.

Q: Can I submit a PNG (tif, or any other file type)?

A: No. The system won't recognize it and it won't show in your inventory.

Q: The link takes me to the DM page and it won't let me go to the submit page.

A: Bookmark this page:
http://www.dragonsmark.com/member-tools/red-dragon-inn/inventory-items/upload-new-item/

If clicking on the bookmark the first time takes you to the DM homepage, click the bookmark again. The second time should open the submission page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> FAQ -> Shops All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: