Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

New Safety Precautions in Local Businesses

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RDI Playables
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JewellRavenlock
The Empress
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Little Elfhame; Old Market
106981.50 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: New Safety Precautions in Local Businesses Reply with quote

Report by the RhyDin News Network

New safety precautions have been implemented in many local businesses following the protests in early December.

Nina Carina, owner of Faerie Fusion in Little Elfhame, recounted her first experience with some of these new security measures: “I always buy my honey from Bumble and Bee. They use rooftop hives throughout the city, and I like to support a local business like that. But when I went to their shop in Old Market the other day, I got burned. They had lined their doorways and windows with iron nails.”

Bumble and Bee owner Jonathan Pilant admitted to adding the security measures recently because he “doesn’t want any of those filthy tricksters sneakin’ into my shop!”

Similar measures are being encountered citywide. Jim Winters, a resident of Old Temple, expressed his surprise when he attempted to visit a local restaurant. “I’ve been going there for years. Every Wednesday night, I go in for their turkey dinner special. When I went there this week, they had installed wards against non-humans. I couldn’t enter! My mom was part-demon. I guess I’ll be finding somewhere else to eat from now on.”

These incidents are expected to increase as tension continues to escalate in the city. There have even been reports of non-profit organizations going door-to-door, offering to teach businesses to protect themselves.

((Related to this SL. Want to play along but not sure how? Feel free to PM me))
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RDI Playables All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: