Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

No way back ((18+))
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> The Crossroads -> Disorder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Village Idiot, Alchemist
Can Be Found: Around
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disa looked over to where it looked like a freshly dug grave was. Standing and moving to the unmarked grave. Little did she know the real priest was there among the night crawlers. “May your journey be swift and your way clear.” Crossing herself, she said a prayer for the unnamed dead. “I’m sorry they didn’t know what to call you. I know how it feels to be forgotten or to forget everything.” Sometimes it’s easier to talk to the dead because they don’t talk back.

“I woke up and everyone was telling me what to do, who to be and what I need to take care of. First it was Lucy. The first thing she said to me was don’t freak out, you’re not dead. Not dead!? I didn’t know who I was. Now, she tells me I’m not dead. Was I mistaken for being dead? Did I come back from the dead? From the moment I opened my eyes, I haven’t had time to be still, not until now. I’m alone. I am completely alone.” Ironic, because the body was alone. The priest murdered so a sick bastard could begin his torment again.

Kneeling down near the grave and she touched the earth. “I’m sorry for whatever you died from.” She felt sick to her stomach figuring it was all the emotions she’d been through, the reason for her anger, her tears, confusion and emotional breakdown. “I know life isn’t fair, and if it was possible, I bet it would be better if I traded places with you. I wanted to end it all, but it’s a sin to take your own life.” Her fingers dug into the dirt. “But if you could trade places, if you could take the place of someone else being dead I would.”

The tears overtook her and she wept there at the grave of the unknown priest. His life was ended because of her, and she didn’t know it.
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After an hour, she decided to make the meeting with the priest another time. Her mind was filled with so much turmoil, that she couldn't rationally make sense of what she needed or wanted. Emotionally she’s a mess and trying to figure out what she should do in this condition made her skin crawl.

Remember words that someone close to her told her, "If you’re lost, do not move. Stand still. You can breathe even if you’re afraid. Do not move until you are confident to know what to do.” Myra told her that. Even though she didn’t remember Myra, the words were true to her soul.

Disa returned to Rhydin and sent a message to Father. They would meet soon.

Father Croft was not pleased with her decision. Another plan started forming. One way or another, he was going to make her pay.
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few weeks has passed. I have not heard the one who claimed to love me, I am not even going to say that name anymore. Am I surprised? Not really. I expected he was not true to his word, even though he said I was right many times. Right about not being pressured to believe in what was. Right that he went too far and right that there is no time to come face to face with what will be before it’s time.

I told him he wanted things to work, told him he pressured me. Told him the letter he wrote was not him, that I returned to him because of the letter, but he was acting the same. He cried. I told him you say words, but I don't see any emotion behind his words.

I told him he was distant, he was hiding. I’m sure he was burying his emotions, I’m sure of it. The conversation wasn’t the best. I told him I hate that I could not trust him and that he hides from me. I said I wanted a divorce or the marriage to be annulled if you can't be himself, he hadn’t been. He said nothing else to me.

I have decided to go and see the father again. I went to the loft when he wasn’t there and gathered all the documents I need. I suppose I should have trusted myself to know better than to begin to trust him. That *** letter was a lie. It’s okay. I’ve learned my lesson.

I learned people are liars and disloyal.
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Hello Father Croft, this is Disa Skye, the woman who you met a few weeks ago, the one with the memory loss. We talked about an annulment. I have the marriage certificate and I have also thought about what I wanted to do. I have decided to move forward with the annulment. I’m sure you will not have any issue or refusal from the other party. I have not seen him, and I think he may be gone from the realm. I’m sorry that I do not know where to find him. He told me worked for a hospital, but I can’t remember where. We were trying to get things settled, and never really had a lot of time to talk about where he went. I can try to find him, but I would rather not have any contact with him. Please call me if you can help. Thank you.”

She hung up the phone and would wait for the return call.
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked inside the black envelop one more time and removed the handwritten note. Slowly she tore along the edges, so each paragraph was its own little note. She gathered the paper and found her way into the more dangerous side of Rhydin in the West End.

Gun fire went off several times a few blocks away from where she stood. Among the homeless and forgotten, she stood next to an older woman who looked like Esme, a woman who was once a dear friend, but she did not k now.

The old woman’s fingers gnarled up close and almost into the fire trying to get warm. Disa stood at her side and watched the fire. The first piece of paper removed from her pocket and she read it quietly.

I wanted to apologize for the pain I have caused you. My actions were rash and selfish. Never once did I ask you what it was what you really wanted or what you needed from me. I did say I would do "anything" for you. Looking back on it, the words sound cheap and meaningless and it's a lie. You are right, there are limits to what I would do. It was never my intention to lie to you either. I lost you before, Disa. I lost you and I was terrified of losing you again, but in my actions I only pushed you further away from me. I was inconsiderate and I did not give you the time that you needed. I was so caught up and thinking that I could make things right that I only thought of what I could do and not what I could do for you. I wanted this to be a better time for us. I thought I could just be there for you. Make you feel like you were loved and wanted. I didn't stop to think about how much pressure I was putting on you. How hard this might be for you. To not remember and not be able to make heads or tails of this situation. I made assumptions. I put ideas in my head that weren't true. I was taking things too personally. I wanted you to be happy. I wanted to make you happy. I robbed you of any sort of feelings with my actions. While I can't truly know how this feels for you, I can understand that it was one of the worst possible things that I have done to you.

“Lie” The end of the parchment started to burn.

Esme heard the whisper. “Why are you wasting time on burning things from a liar, why don’t you simply forget him?”

The piece of paper burned to her fingers and she let what was left of the parchment blow off in the wind. “So I never forget.”

Esme answered. “I see. What is it you don’t want to forget?”

Last edited by disorder on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esme answered. “I see. What is it you don’t want to forget?”

“I don’t want to forget when someone tells you something to your face versus what they tell you on paper. This meant nothing to him. Nothing.”

The old woman shook her head. “Are you sure it meant nothing?”

Disa turned to stare at the elder woman. “I’m sure from our time together he is not what this note claims he is. I know you do not leave someone you love, no matter what.”

“I see.” Some of the ash brushed the wrinkles on her skin. “I taste tears.”

Disa shook her head. “Not over me.”

She started to laugh. “Maybe not. Maybe not.”

Disa continued to read the small piece of paper. “You see here… it was terrible and shameful thing I’ve done. If you have remorse, if you’ve done something wrong, why not make it right? I would have given him a chance to make it right. I did. I came back for him, but no, he *** opened his heart to someone else, opened his mouth to tell someone else what he was feeling instea…” She abruptly stopped herself. “Forgive me, I’m so sorry.” The tone in her voice changed. “I did not mean to get angry.”

Luke told me that I was smothering you. I didn't give you the time you needed. I wasn't letting you think for yourself. Instead trying to throw so many things in your direction and it must have been horribly overwhelming. I should have had more empathy in your situation knowing full well that there was a time when all my memories were gone. Instead of it being an experience of clarity I know it must have horribly frustrating and painful for you. I hope you understand that this was never my intention. I wanted you to be to look back on this time and only be filled with happy memories. I stole it away from you with my selfishness and failure to understand and communicate. It was a terrible and shameful thing that I have done.

Esme shook her head. “Think nothing of it dear. Though, you have much ache inside I hear or is it truly anger?”

“How can you tell someone you love them one minute and go the next? I don’t understand that. I don’t understand how you can do that. I lost my memory and he suffocated me, but I came back because I promised I would not go. I don’t remember it, but I came back to a promise and he has gone.”

The elder woman sighed. “I cannot answer for him. He is not the one you should worry about. You should be worried about what’s coming next for your own heart. Those that want to go will go, no matter what you say to them doesn’t matter. Sometimes pride makes them leave, sometimes they do not want to be part of it anymore. Maybe he had no time for what you lost.”
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I don’t ..” She decided not to talk about it anymore. Earlier when gunshots were fired, that’s what she expected on this side of the west end, but soon she heard the pumping of club music. It was curious, but she hadn’t gone yet. Reaching for the last two pieces of paper, she glanced at them only to see the last words.

This was an especially terrible thing for me to have done to you after you had come back to me. You remembered nothing about me. Only remembered about an oath we gave each other and you did everything you could to keep that oath. Not only that, but you were extremely patient with me. Even when I made the same stupid mistake over and over again. You also demonstrated compassion and kindness. Even in situations when I did not deserve any. To hurt you in this way was an insult to all the things that you have done for me and I hate myself for that.

I would try to offer an explanation for what I did, but there are no excuses. My intentions although good, does not excuse my extremely poor behavior. They do not matter here: only my poor choices. I absolutely take responsibility for my actions and all the terrible pain I have caused you. I want to say to you that I am truly and deeply sorry. My actions are inexcusable and you deserve better. You deserve a patient guide and time you need to make sense of everything that has been going on. I can't expect your forgiveness although I certainly hope for it. All I can say is that I truly wish for you to find peace. I hope you may one day find happiness and the life that you deserve. You are a brilliant beautiful light that shines like a star in a moonless night. You are a true blessing. I pray that one day you will be able to finally shine and be happy.

With my own heart's blood,
Ewan Malcolm Skye

Painfully, she laughed and looked at the elder woman. "With his own heart's blood."

The elder woman shook her head and glanced toward the music before looking back at the parchment as it began to burn. "Does this help you? I mean burning the letter."

Disa shook her head like she didn't know. "It doesn't matter what it does."

"Of course it does. You have decisions to make and I'm sure it has to with what's before you. I learned long ago every path you take will take you on a journey. Often the end is already known by the powers that be, but how you get there is the tricky part."

As the last of the note blew away, Disa reached into her pocket and took out what little money she had and gave it to the elder woman. "You take this, I have a roof over my head. It's cold, maybe you get a room for the night."

The elder woman accepted the money and half hugged the blonde. "I wish you a glimpse." Then she backed away and put her hands to the fire to get warm. The music got louder and louder.

Disa turned for a moment to glance in the direction of the party, but looked back to say goodbye to the elder woman, but she was gone. Shaking her head. "Be safe." The words seemed like a prayer for the elder woman than anything.
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious about the music, she decided to go and see what was going on. Apparently there were several house parties for a local band not far away. Though she started to realize it was a huge block party, which turned into another party.

Every where she went there was strange scene after strange scene. Some parties where themed with animals and beasts, some from different times of earth history and even one with circus people.

The blonde slowly made her way through the crowds. It seemed like she was piecing together parts of a life she couldn't remember.

More than a few times she was offered drugs and booze. For the moment everything was declined.

Deeper and deeper she made her way through this maze and mass of people partying. A guy grabbed her hand and pushed her against the wall and tried to kiss her. Thankfully he was drunk enough she pushed him off.

The last thing she remembered was making it outside, the feel of something dripping down her forehead, the smell of blood and pieces of her former life raced through her mind before things went completely dark.

disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old woman warned her what was about to come, though she had no idea at the time what it meant. The tall man dragged her body from the street into the alley and crouched down beside her. “I gather you’ll bring a pretty price you and your face. He’s got it out for you and I understand why now.” Calloused fingers ran through the blood dripping from her head. “Didn’t mean to hit you so hard pretty one.”

In the back of her mind, Disa heard the man talking. She even felt his cold, calloused fingers touching her skin, it made it crawl. She tried to scream, tried to scream loud, but nothing escaped. The first memories quickly flashed through her mind. She waved after leaving a furniture store, she remembered pretending to be someone else.

The selfie she took for her, then husband. He begged her to take one while he was at work, she did and sent it. That night there was little sleep involved.

The time they spent at the lake swimming.

While her face was laying on the dirty street and the visions flashed through, tears fell from her eyes.

You are the stars, you are the moon, you are mine.

She belonged to none now, save one who would dismember her piece by painful peace.

The tall man stood up and made a phone call.
Dr. Lewis
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Black Chapel
431.82 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hours later he paced the cement floor, could you make a worn path over old concrete? If it could be done, he would have done. “Are you sure you weren’t followed?” The doctor asked.

“I’m sure as I can be.” The woman answered.

“Lucy, we cannot make any more mistakes.” Dr. Lewis growled at her.

“I haven’t. I did as instructed, I told her enough to make her doubt. I told her to make up her own mind, but to follow her heart. To be honest he did the rest. He’s awkward, keeps to himself and she doesn’t know he hates to be misunderstood.”

Dr. Lewis started to relax. “Yes, subject 86AB has that weakness and she use to be his.”

Lucy looked at Disa. “I feel for her, but ..”

“Don’t feel for your subjects. 89BC is at the end of her days. Her flesh is …” The door opened mid-sentence and he turned to see Mr. Montgomery. “Sebastian.”

“Doc.” Blue eyes strayed to the redhead and to the blonde strapped to the rack. “I almost didn’t believe you could get it done doc. Good job.”

“I helped and tracked her.” Lucy wanted credit for her part in it.

“Yes, you did red. Yes, you did. The good doc did good by turning you to our side.”

Dr. Lewis grinned. “Your funding for experimentation worked. We will gain much ground in this city.” He was looking forward to snatching more supernaturals and experimenting on them.

“You’re right doc, but in the meantime, we can’t have any loose ends.” Sebastian pointed the Glock at Lucy’s head. A few seconds later, she was face down in a pool of her own blood.

“Mr. Montgomery, that was not necessary. She was coming along nicely. One relapse, but I have worked out all of the side effects.”

“I will not take a chance this time doc. Have this cleaned up and have that bitch moved.” Sebastian left to make more arrangements.

Dr. Lewis started at subject 89BC before having his men move the body to the lab for more experiments and removal of what they were here for. “Soon you will wake up and I can no longer help you. Once he found you, but I doubt there is anything left. There is no more hope for you. I know this experiment is going to work. Two supernaturals are not capable of eternal love, ties that bind and feeling. If so, you would not be here alone. After all these years, I am almost sad to see it end like this, but you have proven my theories, you and subject Subject 86AB. He used to scream your name when I tortured him. No matter what I did, he still screamed your name. I broke him, but he was still calling for you. You’re out cold and can’t remember.” Laughing, it was the kind of maniacal laugh that bled through the walls, and sent chills up the spine. “I can hardly wait to peel flesh away from your bones. Take her.”

The good doctor finished his notes, had Lucy’s body tossed into the furnace and he dressed for the lab. The next few days he would relish in.
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The smell of burning flesh burned her nostrils, but that wasn’t what brought her back after she passed out. It was the hot, burning, aching pain. The acrid blood hung in the air and mixed with burning flesh. Disa started to dry heave and vomited stomach acid. She could barely see from swollen eyes, but the blurry sight of something eating a finger made her sick. The pain shot up her arm, it’s then she realized her finger was gone. She needed to scream, but instead swallowed it down. It was Sebastian who wanted her to beg for him to stop; but she wasn’t going to beg for anything.

“She’s awake.” A man’s voice called behind her.

Sebastian closed in and grabbed the back of her hair, his fingers getting caught in the matted blonde locks. “You could never take the smell. I remember when I had you nearly broken, you were about to beg me to kill you, but that asshole dog howled your name. You spit in my face and told me he’d kill me, that he would *** hunt me down and kill me. Where is he now?” He laughed. “Where the hell is he now? You’re abandoned Disa, I made sure of that. I took your mind, made you doubt yourself and moved you like a god damn pawn piece. I didn’t make him leave you, he did that on his own. Do you remember when I told you he would not love you forever? Do you? He won’t. He’s not loyal, no matter what you think about him. I tried to tell you a hundred times.”

She felt his hot, vile breath on her cheek and into the crook of her neck. Barely able to speak, she whispered. “I don’t remember. If I did, what difference does it make? Whatever he did or didn’t do, what difference does it make? You have me now. Do what you will and be done with it.”

He barked out a loud, sarcastic sound. “I won. You’re alone. You’re abandoned.”

What did he think that was going to do to her? Break her? “I set him free.”

“Bull ***. He walked away from you.”

“I told him..” She started coughing up blood and passed out again.

“***! Put that damn adrenaline-shot- in her heart.”

Dr. Lewis grabbed the syringe and aimed for her heart.
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the darkness, beams of light started to form in pattern striations. Dark bled into light until it was almost blinding. Disa turned her head and extended her arm feeling her way toward the light and the music.

Good night sweetheart, till we meet tomorrow
Good night sweetheart, sleep will banish sorrow
Tears and parting may make us forlorn
But with the dawn, a new day is born (so I'll say)
Good night sweetheart, tho' I'm not beside you
Good night sweetheart, still my love will guide you
Dreams enfold you, in each one I'll hold you
Good night sweetheart, good night
Good night sweetheart, till we meet tomorrow
Good night sweetheart, sleep will banish sorrow
Tears and parting may make us forlorn
But with the dawn, a new day is born
(so I'll say) Good night sweetheart, tho' I'm not beside you
Good night sweetheart, still my love will guide you
Dreams enfold you, in each one I'll hold you
Good night sweetheart, good night

The song sounded like it was playing on a gramophone and repeated several times. Getting closer to where the music was coming from, she finally stopped to really listen. Bracing herself against what felt like a wall, she closed her eyes. The bright light felt warm and inviting, inviting enough to stay.

Fos repeated, what he said to many lights ago to the wolf, Mot bakgrund av dagen söker jag dig. Gömma sig från vad du ger. Ge mig svar på vad jag gör. Hjälp mig att dölja jag lever.

“You tried to warn him, didn’t you?”

“Warn. Regret. Alone.” Fos said.

“Please, please speak clearly.” Disa begged.

“Good night. Good night.”

She felt like she was sucked back through the darkness. Dr. Lewis stabbed her in the heart with the adrenaline.

Sebastian barked at the doctor, “Is she awake?”

Dr. Lewis felt for vital signs. “I’m checking.” Her pulse was weak, but she was coming to. “Let me work, sir. It’s best you go and allow me to wake her up.”

Sebastian slammed the door and let the doctor to work on Disa.

(song written by Calvin Carter and James "Pookie" Hudson)
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the doctor worked on Disa, Sebastian tore the room apart looking for the song he used to play for her before it all turned black. “You *** idiot.” Cursing her name in one breath, all the while his heart was racing, he wanted to possess her again. He found that picture.

Do you miss me. He stalked her for months playing that song on her phones, wav files through email and even once he played it while she was in a safe house. What he didn’t know is Disa was there hiding and heard that song. She hated that song, hated it with all her being.

Sebastian snatched the picture and the small recorder with the phone on it and stormed back into where the doctor was working on bring her to. The song started and crouched down by her. “I don't know if you're even in the city. Don't know if you're even at home. Don't know who you're spendin' all your time with... But do you miss me at all? Do you wonder what I'm up to without you? Do you miss me at all? Do you wanna leave a message on my phone Sayin', I'm coming home."

As weak as she was, she spit in his face.

Lapping up her spit. “You’ll give me more than that sweetheart. She read yet doc?”

Dr. Lewis stood up. “She’s awake, but weak. You need to stop until you’re sure you want to torture her. I won’t be able to properly study her.”

“Doc, this is beyond studying her. If you want to study something, catch the *** wolf. I have other plans for her now.”

“That wasn’t our deal.” Dr. Lewis fired back.

“I’m the one who gave you this opportunity and brought you to this *** city full of supernatural creatures. Get her in shape to travel. Plans have changed.” Running his tongue over Disa’s cheek and down her neck.

She fought against the chains and screamed.

“That’s right sweetheart. I like it loud.” Sebastian went to prepare things.

Dr. Lewis was there with his onetime subject. “You should have stayed dead. I know he’s going …” He watched Disa laying there like a helpless lamb to the slaughter. He felt guilty for a moment. “Maybe I’ll find the wolf, though I guess if he wanted to be found he would have come for you. Pity. I was hoping your story was different.” He shoved another needle into her arm.

Everything went dark for Disa.

(song: Bridgit Mendler - Do You Miss Me at All)
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Mo gràidh Reply with quote

Hours later she was laying naked on the top of a steel table. The radio blared the same song, the lyrics heard in the haze of her sleep. The pain in her finger continued to pulse.

I loved you once, I loved you twice
I loved you in my previous lives
I know your voice, I know your eyes
You haunt me through my dreams at night
Oh my love, we’ll meet again
We always do in the end
Our two souls destined to be
You and I until eternity

We live on and on and on, death is weak and we are strong
On and on and on, time is weak and we are strong

And I see you and you see me
Your eyes are like a raging sea
I know it’s you, I know it’s true
I gazed into them once in a dream
Oh my love, come take my hand
Like you did in my dreamland
You feel the immortality
It’s you and I until eternity

We live on and on and on, death is weak and we are strong
On and on and on, time is weak and we are strong

And when I die, just keep in mind
I’ll love you in another life
Love you in another life

We live on and on and on, death is weak and we are strong (we are strong)
On and on and on, we are strong (we are strong)
On and on and on, death is weak and we are strong (we are strong)
On and on and on, time is weak and we are strong (we are strong)

Sebastian found a picture in her bag, scanned it, blew it up and made a paper mask. Disa was drugged, so there was a good chance she’d never know it was a mask.

He leaned in close and whispered.
And when I die, just keep in mind
I’ll love you in another life
Love you in another life
We live on and on and on, death is weak and we are strong (we are strong)

Then he touched her face. “We are strong aren’t we?”

Feeling the effects of the drug, her head fell to the left when she tried to turn away. Her speech heavily slurred. “You wanted to…o.. go.”

“I did? I wanted to stay, but what did you do?” He asked, and adjusted the paper mask as she looked away. When he settled it, he grabbed her boob with the calloused part of his hand and kept it still like he was trying to comfort her.

“Please do… n’t… I can’t remember.” She said.

“I remember. I remember watching you in the mirror, remember when we were held captive by that sick ***? He wanted to keep us from each other. He tried to torture you, you stopped screaming and kept repeating you loved me. You have to remember that Disa.” It was Sebastian who watched this scene so many years ago as the Dr. Lewis tortured her and the wolf. “We swore to love each other, you have to remember that promise. Please remember the promise.”

“I wanted to remember.. you have no idea.” She started tearing up. “..no idea how much I wanted to remember. You pushed..”

Sebastian turned his head and coughed. “I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to push you. I wanted you to remember. You need to remember, that’s the only way I can..”

Disa closed her eyes. “You said mo gràidh..you howled mo gràidh …”

Sebastian didn’t remember that.

She did.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvST3wGCG8
Blackbriar - Until Eternity)
disorder
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
22277.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She started rambling incoherent words. “Cha b'urrainn dhomh a 'faighinn dualchainnt làimh dheis, thug e orm cho iomadh bliadhna a' tuigsinn dè bha sibh ag ràdh. An-diugh tha mi fhathast a 'strì leis an teanga.”

Sebastian struggled not to scream at her to speak the language he knew. He knew English and a little Swedish from his time with her. Dr. Lewis said they would often speak Gaelic, but he paid no mind all those years ago,. “I don’t understand you, Disa.” That calloused hand slithered up from her check to the base of her neck so his fingers could grab her hair. He yanked. “I don’t understand.”

Did he forget? He didn’t remember. She didn’t remember. Her eyes were closed and wet at the corner from the tears. “Tha cuimhn 'agam a bha mi do ghràdh, ach chan eil dad eile.

Jerking her neck, he heard bones crack. “Speak so I can understand you. I’m trying to help you.” He spattered spit on the inside of the mask, and it started to show around the mouth.

She felt the pain of her neck and the bones, and cried out. Trying to move her arm and be free, but Sebastian had her caged to that damn table. Her mind was blurred with drugs and her body burning a fever, whatever she remembered it was between life and death. “Tha mi a 'feitheamh thu….” I was waiting for you.

Sebastian felt the hot, moist stretch of her skin. He’s a full fledge schizophrenic obsessed with necrophilia. Though killing her this moment served no purpose, he’d never find the answer he was looking for. Disa Niamh Honorah Oddor whatever the *** her names are, is essential to this last mission. His time was running out. He couldn’t help to stab her in the shoulder and slowly push the dagger into. He watched the blood ooze from the wound onto the steel table.

She screamed, but not loud enough. “Please help me.” The wolf who pledged his undying love for her, wouldn’t hurt her like that, right? This had to be a dream, why would he hurt her like this?

“I’m helping you baby. The pain isn’t real, hold on.” He stabbed her in the other shoulder, sliding the blade carefully between the bone and ligaments. He positioned his body just enough on her so if she tried to jerk it was against him.

She jerked, but the weight of his body kept her in place.

“Yes, hold on, it’s not real.” Now, he enjoyed licking blood from her shoulders.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> The Crossroads -> Disorder All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: