Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

WHAM! 101.1FM: Request Line
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RhyDin Town Center -> The Shanachie Theater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damian
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Jobs: Herbalist, Artist
Can Be Found: The Feathered Lily
1374.78 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmnnn.... Yes, this is the request line, right? Not quite Mother's Day, I suppose, but what are traditions for except to be kept? No, I won't hold. Just toss out 'Cats in the Cradle' for Olivie. Thanks. No tickets, no flowers. *Click.*

Last edited by Damian on Thu May 18, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mairead Harker
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Tutor, Groom
Can Be Found: Harkers' Island
15979.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hiya, Yazzy! It's Maggie Harker here with Catie and Rick! We'd like to request 'The Best Day' by Taylor Swift for our Mama, Rhiannon Harker. We'd also like to request 'Who I Am' by Jessica Andrews for our Gran." The request was followed by the buzz of three children quickly discussing something. "Oh, yeah! Yazzy, We'd like to suggest that any unclaimed flowers and tickets be donated to mothers that are in nursing homes or retirement homes. Some of them don't have their kids with them anymore and might like to be remembered."
King
Not Your Prince Charming
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Performer, Artist
Can Be Found: At home, work, or the Old Market Women's Shelter
628.68 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Requestin' James Dean & Audrey Hepburn from Sleeping With Sirens. Ayo, Gabby. You better be ready to be pampered tomorrow."
Jackie Von Tombs
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Undertaker
Can Be Found: Hollywood CA
4900.60 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hiiieeee, I'm Jackie Von Tombs, and uhm you know, my Mom, Pharlen Von Tombs, is the best in the entire multiverse. I mean, ever. Right? And uhm, I'm REALLY SORRY about the pressure cooker thing. I mean, I watched the 'Tube tutorial on how to use it like a juice extractor, and uh well, I mean it wasn't as BAD as it could have been, right? I mean, Des did keep it from blowing the entire house up. He really wasn't involved in it, honest, I mean, he just is usually guilty by association, not always. Anyhow, think of how much I've learned from the contractors about restoring Victorian kitchens! It's a lot! Who know that plaster and lathe was so complex?!"

Jackie almost hung up but then remembered the dedication thing.

"Oh, uhm, 'Mother and Child Reunion'. Cuz Mom's really pissed at me this time," Jackie added sheepishly, "I'm really sorry, Mom! I love you! Uhhh if this wins, I'll totally pick the stuff up because we live in Hollywood California, kinda far for anyone to deliver."
Noah Bird
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Doctor, Priest
Can Be Found: Red Dragon Inn, Shimmerscale lair, Arcadia, and ROH Rings
13315.35 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hi There, Can you please play something for me... Its for my mother Aja Bird.

'Do I make your proud.' by Taylor something. I think it hicks.. "

Addie Alcar
Trouble Magnet
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Cook, Doctor
Can Be Found: A step out of a time
5000.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"YAZZY! Hey, it's Addie. Um, I wanna dedicate Halestorm's Dear Daughter to my mom, Raven. I'm glad to have her back and I'm grateful for what she's taught me. OH! And, haha, Happy Mother's Day to Michi for being the mom of the band. Ow, hey! What, it's true?" Playful violence ensued, the phone jostling and picking up laughter and smacks. "Eeee, gotta go. Thanks Yaz!" Click.
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Apprentice Apothecary
Can Be Found: Never more than a few steps from his guardians and family
3889.94 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hi! I'm Desdenova. Uhm, I'm mad at Mom, Pharlen, but I love her anyhow and it's Mother's Day, so, I guess I don't get to be mad at Mom today. So uhm Burnin' Down the House by the Talking Heads."
Lucas Foster
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: With Fliss
195.68 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hello! I'd like to request Wind Beneath My Wings, for my Mom, Jessica Foster, from her sons Lucas and Matt."

He wasn't calling so he could get his mother free theater tickets or flowers; those were just a bonus. He was calling because he wanted his mother to know just how much she meant to both him and his brother. She was the reason they were alive, and she was the reason they were in Rhy'Din. She really was their hero. What mother wasn't?

"And Happy Mother's Day!" another voice, presumably belonging to his brother Matt, was heard saying in the background.

"Yeah, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in Rhy'Din," Lucas echoed. "Thank you!"
Hocus Pocus
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet

390.96 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yo, this is Xzavier. I want to send out a Mother's Day request, uh, I don't really want to say to who, kinda cause she doesn't actually know she's my mom and I mean, if you know who I was talking about, you'd understand why I want to keep it that way. But I kinda hope she hears it and it makes her smile or at least maybe she doesn't commit any dark atrocities in the shadow of some nameless gods today. You know, just like, I hope she has a swell day. Maybe she hears this and she decides to go have some ice cream and visit with her church-y kinda girlfriend, friend, whatever it is those two have, I don't really want to break that down and examine it cause like, jeez, just, no, I worry about things like that, not like that maybe my mom's gay, that'd be rad and whatever, but more like, I just don't want to know the details of her maybe/maybe-not love life, you know? Anyway. I may have been drinking today. I do a lot of drinking on mother's day. Father's day, too. Basically every holiday, cause they're all family oriented and crap. Except Halloween. I'm stone sober on Halloween. *hic, laughter* Yeah. Totally sober on Halloween. Anyway, if you could play I Am Ur Leader, I'd dig that. Thanks. Oh, and P.S., shout out to TRASH. You girls rule. PEACE OUT."
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Apothecary, Alchemist
Can Be Found: Practicing her spells and scraping by
10259.06 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey, it's Mallory, and I need the Cranberries to get my sad brain through the rest of this shift. Save a life and play Linger? Thanks."
Ebon Ilnaren
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Schoolteacher, Political Activist
Can Be Found: Stardreamer Manor, RhyDin
45121.28 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hi, this is Ebon... I think I made this same request last year, but can you please play Julia by the Beatles? It's from the White Album, and I request it in memory of all the moms who may no longer be with us in life, but who will always live within our hearts. Thank you!"
Yassidy
WHAM 101 DJ Zazzy Yas
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Village Idiot, Performer
Can Be Found: WHAM! 101.1FM radio studio or the Shanachie Theater
4655.64 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Father’s Day 2017 Reply with quote

Father’s Day 2017

This is DJ Zazzy Yas and you’re listening to WHAM! 101.1FM. Who knew Father’s Day is this weekend!?! To celebrate all of our father figures, I want you to call in and tell me about your awesome dad, uncle, grandpa, or anyone else that you feel like has earned the title of 'Dad' whether it be biological, psychological, or emotionalogical.

Just call the WHAM Request Line at WHAM-101, that’s 942-6101, to request the song that sums up all your feelings for dear old dad. Or hey, want me to pick a song for you? Just call and tell me why your dad is so awesome, and ask me to pick the perfect song on your behalf.

As an added gift, I’ll be throwing in some new tunes from breakout artist, David Harada and his album which came out on May 8th.

As far as the WHAM! tunes go, I’m going to start us off with a song by Dan + Shay.

((OOC Note: Callers can pick up their gifts at the WHAM studio in the marketplace or have WHAM! mail them to you (or your dad). If callers would like to pick up their prizes, feel free to post about it here.))
Isabelle Jackson
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: With her husband
2699.72 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hello, Yaz. I know I requested it last year, but this song means the world to me. For everyone who can't be with their father ... Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross, please."

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Doran Ilnaren
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Groom, Performer
Can Be Found: Stardreamer Manor
13290.96 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hi, Yas... this is Doran Ilnaren. There's a song my dad would always sing for us whenever we had trouble getting to sleep. Could you play 'Silent Lucidity' by Queensryche please?"
Edward Ives
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Here, Then, Now
161.80 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Hi Yasmin, this is – Well my friends call me E,” then muttered, “among other things…” He cleared his throat. “Anyway, I’d like to send my Dad a Happy Father’s Day and request the song “I believe in Happy Endings” by Neil Diamond please. Hope to see you soon Dad. Love you.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RhyDin Town Center -> The Shanachie Theater All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: