Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

((Words of Praise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> WestEnd -> Blood House Onyx
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LdyBelial
BHO Leader
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Falconer, Apothecary
Can Be Found: It depends. What year is it?
22052.74 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow? Thanks everybody for stopping in to say... ahhh... thanks. ::chuckles.::

It is all of you -- and so many others too numerous to name -- that make roleplaying here on DM a wonderful, memorable experience. Our marvelous world of Rhy'Din would be less without each and everyone of you!!!

Keep up the awesome play! And know I am looking forward to playing more with all of you!

Lan
Mr. Howe
DCH Senior Partner
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Nowhere. Deceased ????
6837.46 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: 2012 Winterfest Skating Party Reply with quote

Big Shout OUT to Fio Helston's AWESOME Player for inviting Howe to play Santa at the 2012 Winterfest Skating Party!

I had a wonderful time with lots and lots of fun and evil plotting!

Thank you to everyone who was there and made the night so awesome for me!

If you chose to use Howe's presents in devious and underhanded ways do let me know -- Happy to play off of whatever you dream up! If you want input from me let me know! If you post anything please do share the links!

Thanks again everyone who attended the party -- for playing along and not breaking the illusion.

Lan
Player of Howe
LdyBelial
BHO Leader
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
22052.74 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Darien Fenner and the Nexus Weekly Reply with quote

A HUGE, HUGE Shout Out and THANKS to the AWESOME Darien Fenner and his wonderful (and fun!) Nexus Weekly!

Thank you to both the player and the character for including Bel in the latest addition as one of the Sexiest in Rhydin! <-- the link

What a wonderfully interact and entertaining thing to do for our community! I am tickled pink to have my girl included!!! And with so many other awesome characters too! I consider it quite an honor!

To the player of Darien Fenner please know you have my undying respect and appreciation for all you give our community. Your contributions have been amazing and your play spectacular. I consider you to be a priceless asset for our community -- it would not be the same without you. Thank you for all you do for us! And know I look forward to reading more from you!

::Big Hugs.::
Lan
Wylde Blood
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Bullet Catcher, Undertaker
Can Be Found: His preferred local is that of Dragon Tooth Hill and Bordertown. Found on the edge of Never Never.
1332.02 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel darlin', loving the newest story. The writing and details are spectacular as I have come to expect from you.

Oh and by the way, you have mail. My additions are done.

::big old smooch::
J
What's evil is the infatuation with violence."
Jim Morrison
LdyBelial
BHO Leader
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
22052.74 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, J!!!

I got your installments, thanks babe! Awesome as always!!! Please know the sl wouldn't be as wonderful without you!!!

Thanks for participating - Your contributions rock! Too bad we have to do all of this by email... :( Everyone's schedules are so outta sync it sucks! But hey, this is actually working -- which is really cool! Who knew???!

Can't wait to see Luse and Sun in action -- and of course more from Trev and Corwyn (but I already know what's happening there cuz that was us... Heh.) Still -- it's a treat playing and writing with you! I'll have the rest of my stuff to you this week, promise!

Looking forward to more plotting, play and writing!! I think the next bit you'll be involved with will be in the War thread unless you want in on any of the side stuff? I'll be sending out the updated list of them soon. If something catches your eye let me know! Happy to include you under any of your sns!

In the meantime -- Our post will be in the next one up then we'll skip one and the one after that will be the finish of our stuff for this thread. So that's the next post then the post after the one after that... Confusing, I know... I'll email as I post so just keep reading, k? ::chuckles.::

Thanks for being so timely!!!

::Big HUGS and Smooches!::
Lan
Blood Rayne
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Wherever I'm told to be, ok?
235.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: ((Amazing Saturady Night in the RDI - Bunches of Thanks!)) Reply with quote

Just wanted to drop in and give a shout out for all those I got the privilege to play with last night in the RDI.

I had a blast peoples! Thanks bunches!!!

To my Blood Crew Players:
Tasha - awesome playing with you again! Your an inspiration for me! Will you be my new partner in crime, please? LOL! (Being totally serious though)

Lucius DeAuster - Man, dude, you scary even in casual play. But still, a ton of fun!!! Thanks for being there and playing. I am a huge fan girl of your writing, dude!

Lusiphur Blood - Who knew he could dance???!!! I sure as hell didn't! Wow, Luse and player, just WOW! Ya got more surprises like that lurking somewhere in that dark dark mind of yours? I can't wait to see 'em!

Maerissa LaeAnna Drakonis - I don't get a lot of chances to play with you, but when I do you always make me want more! Thanks for the awesome last night! You were very kind to me and my flubs.

To the Random Yet AMAZING Players whom I hope to play with again soon:

Axel - You totally rocked the night with your music! Dancing in the RDI was a blast. Thanks for making me feel welcome and for rocking with us last night! Seriously that was damn fun!

WelverinDV - For being a really good sport. You still play brilliantly. Kudos for stepping up and owning the past. Considering it was a mighty long time ago.

Lucy Mitford - for noticing my character was dancing. That was awesome and very welcoming of you! Thanks! Smile
Blood Rayne
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Wherever I'm told to be, ok?
235.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject: ((Wow another awesome night of Play in the RDI!!!)) Reply with quote

Wow, just wow! Gotta say, in the proverbial ballgame of my FFRP, I got another grand hit outta the park last night in the RDI!!!

Shout-Outs!

To My Blood Crew:

Tasha – I had a blast last night! When Tasha dropped the Galaxy Quest line? I was on the floor! And then the book??!! Yeah, you were an outright comedian! How awesome!

Lyllianne – Gotta say She scared the ever-loving outta Rayne. She’s not very nice is she? And come on, Rayne kinda knows Lyl was the one behind the loss of her Hot Sauce!

WelverinDM
– Man, dude, we were having a comedy then he shows up. It turned into a drama. Can’t ask for more outta one night in the inn! Wow, that was pretty freaking intense, but no way was Rayne gonna wade into any of that.

Neqael - Welv’s ah? Pet… er.. demonic imp/cat. You better not have given my girl, Rayne, any weird diseases!!! Heh. If not for your appearance in the inn last night half of the fun I had wouldn’t have happened. Thanks for playing along and being such fun!!!

Notable Characters and their awesome Players:

Lucy Mitford and Shifting Sands (Kate) – Thanks for the play! You two rolled right with it! I still would have loved to have know what Lucy had up her sleeve, because I saw how she kept her hand down… But it’s cool we can save that for another adventure! And Kate, thanks for that bottle! It took a while before Rayne let it go. Heh.

The Intelligent Mice! King Rufus and Lady of Squeeks – I gotta say as soon as I saw y’all in the inn I was like “NIMH? Must be! Ok, that totally rocks my world!” But then y’all played with me so brilliantly! I gotta say the Brave Warrior Mouse made the scene for me! That tiny yet amazing critter didn't back down once!!! Wow, you blew me away with your play and your kindness! Sorry we so rudely interrupted what appeared to be an awesome feast for the mice – but Rayne has plans to find a way to pay them back for all their help! Look forward to playing with y’all more!

Andu and Lalen – (Andu Kirost and Night Trouble) What a cute couple you two make! It was sooo “Ahhhhhdorables!” Thank you both for the amazing play! “Do me, Do Me!” LOL!!! That was too funny! It was tons of fun with Lalen and Andu discussing the BloodRayne movies and totally confusing poor Rayne. (The only her reason her name was Rayne was because Rain was taken on AOL. Heh. That was on AOL in 1994 long before the games or the movies. Just so y’all know she really is no relation to that series. But she is psyched because there are movies and games with her name attached!) I look forward to playing more with y’all! Thanks bunches!

Most Special Shout-Out to...

Izumi Takamine – I must say the play we had last night promises to lead to tons and tons more fun! I am so glad our characters chatted and hit it off! I never expected pick-up play to turn out such a cool sl idea like it did for us last night! Wow, player of Izumi, you totally rock my socks off! Really looking forward to playing with you more and I can’t wait for us to setup our first movies night!!!! Even if no one else comes, we’re gonna have a freaking blast, I know it!!

I had a freaking BLAST thank you everyone who played along!!
Maerissa LaeAnna Drakonis
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet

1316.32 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:02 am    Post subject: Really Enjoying Myself Reply with quote

Oh wow, guys, I am so loving the play of late. You are all really rocking my world. Thanks to each of you for the wonderful play and the great stories we are all creating together and the inspiration you have all given me in my writing.

I am so very much enjoying my summer thanks to all of you.
LdyBelial
BHO Leader
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
22052.74 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Brain Ravenlock Reply with quote

Well... call me blown away!

Huge, huge SHOUT OUT to the most awesome player of Brian Ravenlock for his IC comments in the Rhy'Din Post!!! Thank you so much for all the kind words you said about the Bloods!!!

And I wish to return the favor - Except mine is OOC... please forgive but what I have to say crosses over the boundaries into our real world... Not just our RP.

The Ravenlocks have been a huge inspiration for me. Their inclusive choices go above and beyond, where most others would turn a blind eye, Jenai and Brian remain steadfast and true: They are welcoming to all. They set a shining example for all of us to follow in inclusion and interactivity. Their kindness and acceptance knows no bounds. I have learned a lot from both of them and I am forever grateful that they are my friends.

Brain's ability to walk the razors edge in storylines has brought the community hours and hours of awesome fun. He is not only a great storyteller, but he can cross that boundary between villainy and knighthood while still getting us to invest in his story and in Brian Ravenlock, the character. I haven't known many who could pull off such a feat, and still have me rooting for the character in question... But Brain has that talent! Mind-blowing and pretty darn inspiring!

Brian and Jenai have made our community better on so many levels; from the awesome play they have inspired to the heart-touching camaraderie they offer us OOC, and their ability to judge for themselves, they have made our community feel warmer and fuller for many of us.

Thank you, Brian and Jenai! You two have made my time in FFRP a joy and a blessing! I look forward to many more awesome and amazing years of reading, playing and hanging out with both of you!!

And once again... Thanks for your kind IC words, Brain! You made me cry happy tears! <3

Lan

You can find the article here:
Sixteen Questions with Brian Ravenlock
Lusiphur Blood
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Mandratha, Continent of Amrahly'nn and Rhydin
2024.88 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really have to echo Lan's sentiments and thank Brian Ravenlock on his kind words said about the Bloods. It is nice to know that all the time and effort that goes into playing a Blood or any "family"-oriented character, for that matter, is appreciated. I haven't had much of a chance to know you or Jenai personally and I'm sure my reputation is spotty at best when it comes to dealing with people, but it does mean a lot to know someone takes notice. I do watch the Ravenlocks and their stories. The compliments you gave us IC are only amplified coming from a cornerstone of this community like yourself. Thank you. Smile

Luse's Player,
Rick

The Big Dick is back.
Brian Ravenlock
The Patriarch
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Political Activist, City Guard
Can Be Found: Rhy'Din City / Ravenlock Compound / Valley of Harborage
18638.96 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently on the road, but wanted to say thank you for the kind and heartfelt words. I will reply more when I get to my hotel. But for the moment thanks ever so and we <3 you guys!
LdyBelial
BHO Leader
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
22052.74 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: ((Praise for Charlie's Bar!!!)) Reply with quote

((We don't often get the chance to pimp out some really amazing writing here on DM these days but...

If you haven't been following the stories going on over in Charlie's Bar, you are seriously missing out on some beautifully written tales! I am not going to spoil anything here - you will have to head over and read for your selves.

Must say some of the best writing I have ever had the privilege of reading. Keep up on the awesome all you writers over at Charlie's Bar!

May the Awesome Writing Continue and for those Reading - Head on over and enjoy!
Lan ))
Tasha Oberon
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Messenger, Alchemist
Can Be Found: Occasionally RhyDin, Realms of Carowyn, or Bordertown.
9305.84 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding this here as this is one of our long time friends and Blood players. We are so very proud and delighted about the news he's been published! Twice!

https://www.scarletleafreview.com/short-stories4

Way to go Sweetie!
We've become desolate.
It's not enough, it never is.
And I will go on until the end."
Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> WestEnd -> Blood House Onyx All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: