Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

Backstage - The OOC Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RhyDin Town Center -> The Shanachie Theater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthony De Luca
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: The Shanachie Theater
16686.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick heads up ...

Even though Giselle is technically no longer playing, we're going to leave that thread open for another week or so in case anyone wants to post there. I know people get busy, and I don't want to close it too soon.

If your character is a member of the ballet and you haven't checked the boards recently, please do so as I make every effort to give each PC member a lead role at least once a season. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of ballets per season and I have to spread the leads around.

For your information, the following are the ballets scheduled to run for the remainder of the year and dates. The schedule can be subject to change, but usually doesn't.

5th to 24th June
Annual Spring Gala

14th August to 9th September
La Sylphide

13th November to 2nd December
Faust

As always, the Spring Gala is the time when you get to choose what dance you'd like your character to perform. Stay tuned to this board for more information about that in the coming weeks, but it's never too early to start thinking about what you'd like your character to do with that.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a PM! Thanks for reading! Smile
Mataya
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Performer
Can Be Found: Home or work
25661.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next few shows are up on the first post of the schedule, lovelies! And everything for Grease will be up in about half an hour!
Anthony De Luca
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
16686.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTICE TO ALL SHANACHIE BALLET MEMBERS:

The Spring Gala is only a few short weeks away, running from June 5th - June 24th. As always, this is the time when you get to choose what dance you'd like your character to perform, so start thinking about it and drop me a PM with what you'd like your character to do with that. You might also want to offer a few choices in case of duplicates. If you have a regular dance partner, feel free to include them, too. Please only choose ballet numbers for your character's featured dance, though it does not have to be classical.

If I do not hear back from you by the end of May, at the latest, I will be forced to choose something for you, and I would prefer everyone choose something for themselves.

Also, if there is anyone whose character is a professional ballet dancer or who's had professional training and would like to join the ballet for the event, drop me a PM with what you'd like your character to do, and we'll work something out.

Thanks, everyone! Smile
Anthony De Luca
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
16686.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a reminder that I will be posting the info about the ballet's Spring Gala next weekend. If you have not done so already, please let me know if your character intends to take part and what dance you would like him/her to perform. This goes for both members of the Shanachie and guest dancers. So far, I've only heard from two PCs, and there is plenty of room for more, so feel free to PM me. I don't bite. Promise! Smile
Mataya
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
25661.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, folks!

The first post in the Calendar thread has been updated, so you can see what's on for the next couple of months. Nothing is on this week, because the brain behind the owner messed up her dates when she made the schedule to begin with for this year. Look on it as a paid holiday!
Mataya
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
25661.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, my fabulous guys and gals and general wonderflubblinesses!

Auditions are over for another year, and we have a fantastic mix of old and new to grace your (virtual) stage with for the next twelve months. All who auditioned, please check your PMs - your acceptance letters have been mailed. If I missed someone, tell me!

Icons will be ordered when the Submit Tool is working again, I won't forget.

The first post in the Calendar thread has been updated, so if you want to see what's coming up for the rest of 2017, go take a peek! The STARS are shining - this time, with me actually having added the profile links in for the PCs involved.

Hope you've all had a brilliant summer! Hugs and kisses from the Shanachie!
Mataya
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
25661.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icons for the Shanachie guys and gals and ungendered tentacled blobs are out! Very Happy

A huge thank you to Anthony De Luca for helping me get around my icon problem so we could get these out. Love ya, bro!
Anthony De Luca
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
16686.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, people! I'm running out of ideas for ballets, and I need to pick a few for the upcoming season. We've done pretty much all of the popular ones, as well as a few obscure ones. So, feel free to PM me with any suggestions, and I will take them into consideration. I prefer classical ballets, but I'm open to doing a few contemporaries, as well. I also don't mind repeat performances, so long as they're not repeated in the same year. Keep in mind that they have to be ballets I can actually find information about online as to synopsis and cast members. Thanks, everyone!
Mataya
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
25661.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!

Just letting you guys know, I've made a change on the Calendar - the end of year show has been changed from The Ballad of Robin Hood to Peter Pan Goes Wrong. Wink
Anthony De Luca
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
16686.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTE TO ALL BALLET TROUPE MEMBERS

Due to some personal scheduling conflicts, I have made a small change to the Shanachie calendar with regard to the ballet schedule, as follows.

The Spring Gala has been moved to summer and in its place, the ballet will be performing Coppelia.

23rd April to 12th May
Coppelia
Shanachie Ballet Company

25th June to 14th July
Summer Gala
Shanachie Ballet Company

The Summer Gala is the time when YOU get to choose what dance you'd like your character to perform, so start thinking about it and drop me a PM with what you'd like your character to do with that. You might also want to offer a few choices in case of duplicates. If you have a regular dance partner, feel free to include them, too.

Thanks, everyone, and looking forward to hearing from each of you! Smile
Jonathan Granger
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Maple Grove Manor or the Shanachie Theater
46872.02 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Twelve Angry Men, we were a little bit late posting this one, as it was a particularly difficult play to cast. It should be noted that we "borrowed" some cast members from the theater group for this play. With the exception of Yassidy, the ladies get some time off this time around. There's a reason for that, but you will have to wait a few weeks to find out why. Smile
Mataya
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
25661.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm late, but only by one day! The first post of the Calendar has been updated, and the details are soon to follow!
Dorian Hadley
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: At home with Seren, or at work at the Shanachie Theater.
268.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for Hamilton! Very Happy
Anthony De Luca
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
16686.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE SHANACHIE BALLET: Please read! Reply with quote

TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE SHANACHIE BALLET:

It's almost time for the ballet's Summer Gala (6/25-7/14). If you have not contacted me with a choice for your character's ballet number, please do so ASAP. This is your opportunity to choose what piece you'd like to see your character perform, so don't miss out! Just drop me a quick PM. I check them daily.

And thank you all for reading, writing, and otherwise participating in the Shanachie! We've been a little busy these last few weeks, but we will be posting more shows for you very soon. Promise! Smile
Anthony De Luca
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
16686.12 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again, everyone!

I'm planning on post the gala on Sunday, so if you haven't PMed me with a dance choice yet, please do, or I will have to choose one for you. Thanks! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RhyDin Town Center -> The Shanachie Theater All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: