Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

WHAM! 101.1FM: Request Line
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RhyDin Town Center -> The Shanachie Theater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tahlia Faras
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Here and there, depends on her mood
3877.34 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey, can DJ Yaz play Gangsta by Kehlani, for my Puddin? He'll know who it is..."

But now and then, a woman walks up, full blossom, a woman just bursting out of her dress - a sex creature, a curse, the end of it all.
― Charles Bukowski, Post Office
Noodle
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Old Temple or Dockside
209.28 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey, hey, Yas! Enough with the sappy love songs. Us single ladies, my cousins and I, are having a girls night out. My name's Noodle. I'm here with my gals Abby and Pert."

"Heeeeeey!"

"We want to jam out to Cyndi Lauper. Could you play us 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun,' please? Thanks bunches!"

"We love you, Yas!"

"Hahaha! Happy Valentine's Day!"
WHAM 101 DJ Zazzy Yas
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Village Idiot, Performer
Can Be Found: WHAM! 101.1FM radio studio or the Shanachie Theater
5570.86 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Valentines Day 2018 Prizes Reply with quote

Valentines Day 2018 Prizes

Thank you to all of our fans and callers. Feel free to keep the requests coming in all weekend long. But for now, Id love to announce our winners who can visit the WHAM! Studio in the Marketplace to pick up their prizes any time now until the end of the month.

Ransom, Im giving you a dozen winter roses interspersed with Babys breath from the Shimmerscale Gardens. You can keep them or give them to Eden. Thats totally up to you.

Because I think a fancy prize should go to a fancy lady, the winner of our pair of Champagne flutes and a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne from Aslakssons is Tahlia Faras.

Ed, Im hoping you and your honey, Goshen, will enjoy a six-pack case of Specialty Scandinavian Mead from the White Stag Pub. See what I did there? Cuz mead is made from honey. Im not sure if these are or not though. If not, that would kinda break my flow. Anyway!

Speaking of swapping gifts, Ike, Im giving you a heart-shaped Scandinavian Crystal candy dish and box of chocolate-dipped strawberries donated from Aslakssons. You can totally give that to someone if you like, but no pressure or anything. I hear Jodie didnt win a prize, so

Phen Ilnaren wins a case of six Specialty Fruit-Infused Wine from the White Stag Pub, which Ebon can pick up. Ebon can have some, if and only if its okay with Phen.

The personally designed piece of lingerie from Miranda Bennett goes to Shy, cuz a lovely lady is just a sexy lady underneath. I love this because now I can picture Shy in her underwear.

Cuz you seem like a pretty rockin chick, Im giving Nile the donated bass guitar signed by each member of Rhydins infamous rock band, Trash. Yall dont know the favors I had to perform for Michi to get this, so I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed the favors though, so I think it evens out.

For when your certain someone comes back, Nohemi, if Im saying that right, Im giving you the Weekend Getaway for Two from Anchors Aweigh Inn, which includes a Champagne Breakfast so you can catch up on some bonding time.

And, last, but certainly not least, I saved my special grand prizes for two lucky ladies, Ruubee and Noodle. You each win an exotic dancer package from the Precious Memories Talent Agency. You get to choose from one of three sensual acts. 1) The legendary peek-a-boo beard act by the famed Seven Dwarf Dancers, 2) the not-quite-indecent Salame-A-Go-Go performance by Lilith the Lily, their finest goblin vixen, or 3) a performance by werewolf modern dancers, Kate and Nate, showcasing their version of Little Red Riding Hood. Balloons, flowers, photos, and video, are included, as well as unique keepsakes. Im both excited and terrified by this prize. For the under legal age, they got some clowns and some other cool performers.

Thanks to all of our prize donators and thanks to all of our new and long-time listeners! Yas out!

((OOC: A super big thank you to everyone who donated a prize and who called in. I hope everyone connected with a prize, not just the prize winner, will feel encouraged to post in, or post a link to the Gift Pick-up thread to say how much your character enjoyed, or didn't enjoy their prize. Thanks for all your support!))
Yasmin
WHAM 101 DJ Zazzy Yas
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Village Idiot, Performer
Can Be Found: WHAM! 101.1FM radio studio or the Shanachie Theater
5570.86 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Request Line: Mother’s Day 2018 Reply with quote

Mother’s Day 2018

Hello! This is DJ Zazzy Yas for WHAM! 101.1FM and I’m here to ask you for your dedication songs to dear ol’ mom. You don’t even have to dedicate a song to your mom if you don’t want to. That’s right! At WHAM, we appreciate any motherly people out there by blood, by bond, or by whatever. Kids wanting to request a song for the woman that raised them? Check. Guys wanting to dedicate a song to the mother of their children? Check. Just call the WHAM Request Line at WHAM-101, or 942-6101 to request the song that says all the things that Hallmark just can’t fit on the card. Or hey, want me to pick a song for you? Just call and tell me a bit about why your mom is the best mom in Rhydin, and ask me to pick a perfect song for her on your behalf.

As an added incentive, your mom or whoever you dedicate your song choice to will receive a dozen roses in the mail along with a handwritten Mother’s Day card from me. Now, as a disclaimer, the card will probably be written in crayon or eyeliner or whatever I find at the time, and it may not necessarily be so much as a Mother’s Day greeting as my random thought for that moment, such as ‘When they ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in? Love, Yas” or “Whenever food has mold on it, people throw it away, but when cheese has mold in it, people pay extra. That’s weird. Yours truly, Yas”.

I’m going to start us off with my favorite maternal song, “You’ll be in My Heart” by Phil Collins.

((OOC Note: Callers can pick up their prizes at the WHAM studio in the marketplace or have WHAM mail them to you (or your mom). If callers would like to pick up their prizes, feel free to post so here and have fun with what Yasmin’s card said. Please no super mean things or expletives unless the expletives are literally filled in with symbols, since Yas would do that.))
Ed
Magical Cupcake
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Inventor
Can Be Found: Old Temple
14948.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hiiiiiiiii, Yas! It's me! Ed Smith. Listen. So. I don't actually have a mom, but there's this lady who has been the absolute best of moms to me since I met her son, my boyfriend, Goshen. So really this goes out to his mom, Mrs. Margot Greene. She's been so supportive and super welcoming and made me feel like one of the family. I could just cry. Could you please play "Mama Said" by The Shirelles? This is for you, Margot! Mom. Thanks, Yas!"
SheWolf of the Seas
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Cartographer, Braider
Can Be Found: Wherever the Sea calls.
25574.42 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borrowing Breda's mobile phone while her good friend is visiting, Shy calls the WHAM! 101.1FM request/dedication line. Easily heard in the background is the boisterous laughter of many children as they play the game of musical chairs.

"Greetings, Yas! As conceited as this mayhap sound I, Shylah, am calling to dedicate a song to myself!" More loud giggling from the youngsters. "Ja, that is correct ... to me. The navn of the song is called ... Mommy of This Place. Tusen takk!"

Just before the call ends shouts from her children ring out, echoing what their mother said, "MOMMY OF THIS PLACE! MOMMY OF THIS PLACE!" Exuberant laughter follows, including that of Shy's.

"Uff da."

Lightfall
Knight of The Blood Rose
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Sword for Hire, Body Guard
Can Be Found: Abbey of the Black Rose / Bristle Crios / Company Business
562.06 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a pause after the caller realized the line had been picked up, as he covered one ear with a hand to partially drown out the ambient sounds from his location. Metal on metal and the muted echo of silenced small arms fire distracted him and he turned away from it's source as well.

"Um, yeah," he pulled the smart phone away from his ear to look at the screen, thumbing quickly through the lyrics of a song while the call held. "I'd like to request Matchbox Twenty, 3 a.m., please. Thanks."

And if no one else got that that was a reasonable song for Mother's Day, then sucks to be them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RhyDin Town Center -> The Shanachie Theater All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: