Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Shop     Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   

A Furyan's Fire.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Stars End Spaceport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Sword for Hire
Can Be Found: Surviving Rhydin and the surrounding Star Systems.
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a bounty of races and unique species that had found their way into the systems. Often it was the result of a Wormhole opening with in their own galaxy and or universe. Some races were able to venture forth through the wormholes and accept the challenges of the multitude of friendly and not so, of the galaxy. Dimensional wormholes were unique as they provided variations of what might have been.

Asteroid Belt, near the massive Moons of Starcore.

Captain Stelvicore tapped a green fingertip to the console at his right. The Orion Cruiser had been upon the system for nearly six hours in it's efforts to find a 'lost' ship. Lifting his fingertip to run along a series of scars upon the right side of his light green cheek, Captain Stelvicore motioned the communications officer to open a channel to the other Orion Cruiser at the far end of the system.

"Captain Zarroco, have you found any trace of the ship?" The view screen came to life upon the bridge and the tall figure of Captain Zarroco appeared from the bridge of his own vessel. Captain Zarroco was a mix of green flesh and metal enhancements about his forehead, chest and shoulders. It was not uncommon for some Orion officers to obtain such to further their strength in combat situations. "I've found no signs of the ship upon the planets at this end, Captain Stelvicore. It is possible she did not come through this system at all. Perhaps the Deltax System she has headed for? There are five planets there that can sustain life, opposed to the two in this system. The Deltax System does have three operational trading ports upon two of the planets. It would make sense she would try to find safe passage from there."

Captain Stelvicore ran his fingertip just below his bottom lip and against the scar playing his green skin at his chin. "Perhaps so, Captain Zarroco. She is rather smart. Her escape with the others was, a bold one." Captain Zarroco gave a nod of his head with a perk of a brow some. "Resetting the relay systems and blowing out eighty-seven relays across the base to mask their escape, was nothing short of brilliant." Captain Stelvicore's lips shifted lightly before giving a nod of his head in turn. "When we find her and the others, they will be made to suffer so that others don't get any ideas. Set your course for the Deltax System and once our ships arrive we can split up to search the planets there."

As the two Orion Cruisers exited the system, a vessel slowly started to come back to life near one of the larger asteroids. Having used the metals from the asteroid to help mask her systems, the ship's sensors swept outward as the vessel moved forward from the cover of the asteroid belt.

"Shields up." Spoke Gaila, a young Orion female with red hair perking over the torn outfit at her shoulders. "Shields not responding. The damage is extensive. It might take us several hours to make the needed repairs, Gaila." Commented an Orion woman who was busy at a display console making a list of repairs the vessel would need. "We don't have hours. They could always come back. I'd rather not be here if they do come back from wherever they went off to. How are the engines?"

"I can get us to Warp Four and that's it, Gaila." Spoke another Orion female who had been bred with blue hair to go with her green skin. "I suggest we avoid any normal routes and stay clear of systems with high traffic spaceports for a bit. We aren't going to be able to out run anything with the status of our engines."

Gaila frowned and gave a sigh, but she understood the ship had taken a lot in their getaway. A little over sixty Orion females had helped to put this escape plan into motion. Another twenty-two, sadly died back at the base. "If Warp Four is all we can do, than so be it. I've heard of this Free Port type Station. I just hope we can get there with out being found by the cruisers."

The Orion woman with the blue hair tilted her head over at Gaila. Her whole life was that in slavery. "Gaila? What is a Free Port?"

Gaila smiled lightly and moved over to give the blue haired woman a warm hug before easing back some and looking her right in the eyes. "Freedom. It means, freedom."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Zenovia II, stolen as she was and modified slightly by Archimedes and his crew, exited warp near the third planet in the Tyconea System. The System consisted of three planets and two moons. As the battle cruiser proceeded closer toward the third planet, Captain Hosato Toshi's E-Class ship, The Cessation Maru, laid in orbit.

"Ah, here he is. It is almost as if some sort of honor holds him to show up isn't it? Send the coded transmission signal. This is going to be easier then shooting tribbles in a barrel." The communications officer sent out the signal and with in two minutes time four ships that had been hiding by the second moon rushed forward to cut off any escape the battle cruiser Zenovia II might try to make.

"This is Captain Sinas, I shall take the first shots at this beast of a man." The aged Andorian pointed at the view screen onboard his ship as the weapons officer tapped away at his console. Disruptor cannons opened fire upon the Zenovia. Her shields held from the volley of weapons fire but there was no response of return fire. The cocky Bajoran Captain TelShar opened fire from his vessel as well. Not waiting for orders or permission. His Cardassian Cruiser's weapons impacting to the Zenovia's port side. Still, the Zenovia's shields seemed to weaken some but there was no return fire. Torpedoes then launched from Captain Ares Cruiser to impact to the Zenovia. Bringing the ship's starboard shields down to eighty-seven percent. Yet, there was no return fire.

As the ships continued their attack upon the battle cruiser, the Cardassian Gul Torit had yet to fire a shot from his ship. A matter a fact, his gaze was fixated upon the Zenovia upon the view screen onboard his bridge. "Why is she not firing back? Helm, back us off. Something is not right here. Archimedes would never stand down from a fight. He would be firing every phaser and torpedo he has at us all." The communication system perked to life from Captain Toshi's ship. "Torit, why are you not attacking? We will finish him off and be..." Toshi was cut off as Gul Torit shook his head. "There is no return fire. Why is there no return fire? Something is wrong Captain Toshi. This ambush of yours might not be such the trap for him." An officer onboard Captain Toshi's ship blurted out suddenly. "Sir! I'm reading an energy surge onboard the battle cruiser!" Toshi's eyes went wide as suddenly realized what was happening. "All ships break off attack! Warp Core break in progress!"

Captain Ares shouted at his weapons officer. "Divert all power to shields and brace for impact!" The Bajoran TelShar tried to move his ship in turn but just as his ship came about explosions rippled through the Zenovia and erupted in a surge of shock waves as the ship's warp core exploded. The shock waves impacted to the nearby attacking vessels causing a strain upon their shields. It would seem somebody had packed warheads about the engineering section and saucer section of the Zenovia to give the warp core breech a bigger bang for it's buck.

TelShar's cruiser spun forty-five degrees to the port from being hit by the shock waves, relays and bulk heads blew out as his ship's shielding and weapons went off line. The Andorian Sinas, took heavy damage to his ship's forward and starboard shielding as well as losing sensor and fire control of the torpedo launchers. Captain Ares cruiser suffered damage to her port side and the loss of the ability to cloak, as well as fire control for her torpedoes.

Captain Toshi's ship experienced damage to the ship's shields. In those few minutes of shield failure, several had beamed over from a cloaked ship.

"Drop cloak and fire!" Christian Remus shouted onboard his fast attack light cruiser. She came out of cloak by Captain Ares ship and quickly proceeded to pound his ship with in a strafing type run. "This is an ambush alright... one for us!" Shouted Captain Sinas onboard his Andorian ship. Just as Kathryn Remus' ship de-cloaked behind the Andorian vessel and opened fire with torpedoes.

Gul Torit cursed onboard his ship. His vessel taking the least amount of damage due to having put some distance before the warp core breech. However, he was not out of the fighting. "Open fire with phasers! Try to get a torpedo lock on one of those ships!" His ships rocked suddenly with the impact of torpedoes as The Valkyrie, Adrienne Remus' ship de-cloaked below Gul Torit's vessel before speeding off and coming around as to give a moving target of herself. Utilizing her ship's high maneuverability to keep weapons impact down to her ship. "Torit, nice to see you again. How long as it been? Two or three years? Nice ship you have there. Don't mind if I wreck it." Adrienne was smiling onboard her ship as Gul Torit grabbed a hold to his command chair while his ship rocked with another hard impact to the forward saucer section. "Adrienne! I will have your head for this! Curse the day a Remus was born!"

"Where are my torpedoes?!?!?" Shouted Captain Toshi onboard his ship, The Cessation Maru. "Sir, I'm receiving reports of fights breaking out." "Of course you are you idiot! Just look at the forward screen we're in a fight you dumb..." "No sir. Fights onboard this ship!" Captain Toshi perked a brow and then his eyes went wide again. "Leena! Send security to the brig and tell them I am on my way!" Toshi ran for the turbo lift as the communications officer dispatched security teams to the brig. All over the ship Archimedes crew members were busy engaging Toshi's crew. Phaser fire erupting in hall ways as Archimedes had his crew beamed over to different points onboard Toshi's vessel. A group had gone for the forward torpedo launchers, while a second had made it's way for engineering to cause havoc. One group was fighting it's way for a shuttle bay.

A crewman was thrown against the wall outside the door to the brig. As he tried to get up a hard footed boot met with his right cheek before the man was picked up again and slammed into the wall before being dropped to the flooring. As the group in engineering worked to disable ship board systems, the security access to the brig disabled and the doors opened. Leena Lannister perked a slender brow and peered out of her cell toward the open door at the hall. Archimedes stepped through and gave a light smile over toward the woman. "Hello my dear, would you care to join us? It would seem we are here for a rescue." Leena's lips perked into a smile as she shot up from the bench she had been sitting upon with in her cell.

Captain Hosato Toshi suddenly came rushing into the room with three men. Splitting off, Hosato and two of the men went for Archimedes while one headed right for Leena. Foolish man he was. Leena dropped down to the flooring in an almost perfect split of her legs as her fist was brought upwards to impact into the charging man's crotch. With a wince and groan, the man stumbled some in step and Leena didn't waste any time. She quickly slid back upwards upon her feet and did a sweep kick to catch the man behind his right knee. Sending him to the ground and proceeding then to give a hard stomp to his lower abdomen.

The first man to reach Archimedes would soon regret it. As he threw a punch at Archimedes, a slight shift in step and quick grab of the man's wrist while using his other hand would help lift the attacker into the air and using the man's own momentum to send him flying through the air into a stack of crates at the far end of the brig. As the second met up with Archimedes he was given a hard bash across the face by a swinging fist before a second hit to the stomach to send the man backwards to the ground.

Archimedes felt a slice of metal to his flesh. Turning to find Hosato holding his dagger and smiling at Archimedes. "I may not exterminate all of your crew, but I will be rid of you this day Remus." Archimedes gave a light nod of his head, locks of silver hair bypassing the shoulders of his torn vest. "Do you wish to debate the subject? Or simply close of your mouth and try your hand?" Hosato's eyes narrowed as he rushed inward with a jab and thrust of his dagger at Archimedes. Shifting in step left then right with a backing some to avoid the blade. A slash caught Archimedes high upon the left side of his chest. As blood started to drip downwards Hosato smiled once again. "If I have to, Archimedes, I will slice you apart one bit at a time."

The man just prior to Hosato attacking, was getting up from the flooring. Rubbing his chest before starting to move so he could help Hosato with Archimedes. Least that was his plan. He'd forgotten about Leena. She came quick in her attack from behind. Leaping onto the man and wrapping her legs about his waist from behind as her left arm locked around the man's neck and using her right hand to pull of her left wrist in choke of the brute. The man's hands slapped back at her as he tried to free himself from her grasp to his body only to find her legs had a good grip about him.

As Hosato struck forth at Archimedes with the dagger, his wrist was caught by Archimedes hand and the man was sent over his shoulder in a rolled toss. The dagger went flying as Hosato impacted with the flooring and he groaned as he quickly moved to get back up. Finding Archimedes boot sailing into his face before he could stand, sent Hosato tumbling backwards on the floor. "You want a piece of me, Hosato? Here I am. Perhaps I should leave you with a scar upon the other side of your face to match the first I gave you long ago?" Hosato spit blood from his lip and staggered in his standing.

"You will dread the day you put that scar there Archimedes Remus!"

"No he won't." Came a Leena's voice behind Hosato. In the fighting he'd put all his concentration on Archimedes which was a mistake. There was a reason Archimedes had three children with Leena. She was educated, beautiful, able to hold a conversation on everything from starships to fine art and she was tough. Hosato felt the impact of his own dagger into his lower back. His curse of pain escaped his lips as he fell to the ground with a hard kick to the back of his left knee. Leena's fist met with Hosato's left cheek as he turned his head to see her behind him. The man tumbled to the side and rolled as the dagger stuck low in his back. Leena looked toward Archimedes with a slight smile touching her lips. "Now, you said something about a rescue?"

Archimedes perked a smirk upon his lips and as he passed Hosato on the floor he gave the man a hard kick to the ribs. Hosato groaned his pain as blood soaked the back of his uniform by the blade's impale. "I'm... I'm not done with you.... I will have my revenge... I will Archimedes!"

Archimedes and Leena darted out of the brig and down the hall way. Stepping over dead crew members of Captain Toshi's in route for a turbo lift. Once inside a lift, Archimedes had them moving for engineering. Leena looked over at Archimedes. "I don't care where you have women in this galaxy, Archimedes. Tonight, you're mine." Archimedes could not help the smile that lifted to his lips, even with bruise and blood playing his flesh. "Promises, promises, my dear."

As the turbo lift gave pause he grabbed of her hand and the two made way for engineering section of the ship. Phaser fire was keeping members of Toshi's crew from securing their engineering section from the take over of Archimedes crew members. "Dorn, lovely to see of you again." Spoke Archimedes as he and Leena ducked and dodged the phaser fire moving for a spot of cover by the Klingon. "Captain and Miss Leena. The torpedo launchers are off line and the shields are down. Team Three has done their task in the shuttle bay and already they and the torpedo team have been beamed off the ship by Adrienne." Leena smiled some and gave Archimedes a light shove. "You brought Adrienne?" Archimedes gave a nod of his head and a smirk at the shove. "Do you honestly think any of our children, let alone Adrienne would have sat by while you were stuck onboard this ship? They are all strong and she is strong willed." Leena leaned in and gave Archimedes a kiss on his cheek. "That's because she takes after you."

Dorn activated his communicator with a touch of a finger tip. "Twelve ready for transport."

In a bounty of beaming light they disappeared from Hosato's ship and onto Adrienne's ship. The small mess hall to be exact. It offered decent space for the group to be transported to. "Shields up and get us out of here!" Shouted Adrienne on the bridge as Dorn pushed a button on his communicator. The transmitted signal went right to Hosato's ship. More so, the shuttle bay. Explosives had been set up to two shuttles and the resulting explosions nearly tore the bay from the ship. Power failures ran wild onboard The Cessation Maru and she drifted to port some as main power fluctuated all over the ship.

Captain Ares Klingon cruiser was experiencing navigation along with shielding problems. Her weapon systems were off line and as he watched the attacking ships depart by warp he growled under his breath.

"I will find that man and I will kill of him."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Starbase laid outside the Tarshina System. A meeting point for resupply of Dimension 132 Empire starships.

"Stockton to Harrison." The view screen came to life with Captain 'Gus' Harrison from the bridge of his own cruiser. "We are almost ready to disengage from the station and proceed to meet up with the rest of the fleet at the set coordinates." Captain Stockton gave a nod of his head as he sat upon his command chair onboard his ship. "We are departing the station now. I'll meet you at the meeting point." "Sir. I have ships exiting warp! Multiple signatures and none of them are Empire!" Stockton looked over at his communications officer and then the forward screen. "Show me! Magnify!"

The forward screen switched to the images of multiple ships of various size and classes heading for the station. "Intercept course! Red Alert! Shields up and ready weapons!"

Captain Kimberly Remus gave a motion to her communication's officer to open a channel. "This is Captain Remus, all ships engage. Remember Frontier Station!" Remember Frontier, had become a battle cry for those who had been there or lost someone onboard the Free Port Station called Frontier. The Empire's attack had been unprovoked and now the Empire was suffering losses across the systems for their sins.

Captain John Stockton's ship was rocked by phaser fire to the underside of her saucer section. Captain 'Cat' Roberts grinned as her ship continued to fire from below Stockton's. "Morning to you. Archimedes sends his best!" She laughed as her ship fired a pair of torpedoes to impact to Stockton's starboard just under the saucer section. "Bring us about and fire upon that ship!" Shouted Stockton.

As Captain Timothy Dalton of the Empire moved his ship in to help Stockton, he suddenly took fire from a Miranda class refit and two of her escorting Akula class destroyers. Eldara smiled onboard the bridge of her Miranda refitted starship. "Oh no you don't." Said the once Orion slave turned Pirate Princess. Her ships hammered Captain Dalton's cruiser with their phasers to keep him from helping Stockton.

Captain Forrest Trent of the Empire had departed his ship from the resupply station and his shields had just gone up to engage the attacking fleet when torpedoes impacted his ship on the port side. The fast moving Saber class ship, Remorse, darted past Captain Trent's ship as the Trill Ezra Beltorin smiled deeply onboard her ship. "Bring us around for another attacking run and try to give me a good shot at her aft section."

The Star Stalker, Captain Hoshi Balto's cruiser was already engaging two of the attacking ships when disruptor cannons impacted to her port and starboard sides. "Sir! Two Klingon ships have de-cloaked!" "Return phaser fire and get my torpedoes launchers back online!" The Nausicaan Captain Tarik and the Klingon Captain Kruger had teamed up to give Balto a hard time. "Captain Kruger here, I'll hit the aft section next you give her hell on the starboard side still." Balto's ship shook from the shields taking heavy hits. "Divert auxiliary power to shields! Communications! Get me some help!" "Captain all ships reporting need for help. We're being over run by the attacking fleet, there are too many of them!"

Another Klingon ship de-cloaked to the starboard side of Stockton's cruiser. The Klingon woman Delnora, smirked some as her ship opened fire with it's torpedoes so near the Empire vessel. Stockton's shielding was failing to the aft and starboard side as torpedoes fired off at Captain 'Cat' Roberts ship. "Damn! Signal the Station. Abandon and retreat to Sector 17. All Ships retreat to Sector 17!"

"This is Captain Dalton, I've taken heavy damage. Making the jump to warp!" As his ship leapt into warp, Eldara and her escorts turned their attention upon Captain Trent's ship nearby that Ezra and two other ships were engaging. "This is Captain Trent of the Manta, I've lost weapons and shields are failing. Engaging warp out of the system." His Constitution class refit made the jump into warp and narrowly missed being hit by three more torpedoes.

As Captain Hoshi Balto was preparing to go to warp, the Second Star opened fire upon her ship. A pair of torpedoes fired from Kimberly's E-Class refitted vessel. Bringing the shields of Hoshi's ship down to forty-one percent. "That's for breaking dad's heart you wench." Muttered Captain Kimberly Remus. True it had been a few years since Captain Hoshi Balto had set Archimedes up for capture, but as many of the Remus children, Kimberly held a special spot in her heart for her father. Her Trill mother had died saving Archimedes when she was still very young. It was because of her mother's death, Kimberly spent a lot of her growing years with her father. He taught her starships and how to use a starship, phaser, or bladed weapon to her advantage in a fight. He didn't just teach her about who her Trill mother was, he taught her how to survive in the harsh blackness of space. The last man that made a 'pass' on Kimberly at Frontier Station found a swift boot in his groan. Lovely as she was, Kimberly was quite able in a fight. "Hit her again!" Shouted Kimberly onboard the bridge of her ship. Phaser fire and two more torpedoes would impact Hoshi Balto's cruiser sending some of the bridge crew flying to the side as the ship jerked from the hard hits. "Get us out of here! Warp highest warp able!" Shouted Captain Hoshi Balto. As her ship's shields dropped to twelve percent, the Star Stalker entered warp to escape the area and the attackers.

Captain 'Gus' Harrison's cruiser was engaging three of the Akula class escort ships when Eldara's command ship, The Piranha, opened fire with it's phaser banks. Two torpedoes fired off from her ship's torpedo pod upon the roll-bar like structure and slammed into Harrison's cruiser mid section. "Sir! We're losing shields! Power failure on decks five through seven." Captain Harrison stumbled, grabbing at a console on the bridge to steady himself from the hits his ship was taking. "Hull breach on deck..." Harrison cut the officer short. "Full impulse! Get us clear and engage warp!" The Akula escorts and the Miranda refitted vessel started to hammer the Empire cruiser with torpedoes. Holes were blown into her saucer section from impact as her port side nacelle exploded and the ship started to drift as the engineering section experienced power fluctuations. "All hands this is the Captain! Abandon ship! Repeat abandon ship!"

As escape pods started to dash outward bound from the heavily damaged cruiser, the Empire's station was a mess of evacuating ships departing from the station. Torpedo and phaser fire impacted to the station and several of the escaping ships. Dock Three and Four went up in explosions as the Station's shielding had failed long ago in the attack and the torpedoes riddling her hull caused a bounty of internal ripples of exploding ordnance from the Station's stockpile of weapons. Her purpose of re-supplying the Empire fleet, was now her undoing. Stacked torpedoes and explosives were being set off from the attacking fleet of ships. Another four ships trying to get further from the station were caught up in an outward explosion tearing their ships apart.

The last thing Captain Stockton was able to see before his ship went into warp, was that of Captain Kimberly Remus' vessel firing another pair of torpedoes at him. As his ship escaped through warp, Stockton growled and slammed his fist into the console at the right side of his command chair.

"How did they know? How did they know of the station's location? That resupply station was a Level Five secure location. Somebody talked. We have a traitor among us somewhere. Helm, let me know when we arrive at Sector 17. I'll be in my ready room. I have some thinking upon the matter at hand."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archimedes was sitting in a chair beside his son Jason's medical bed, with in the sick bay onboard Frontier Station. A few bandages were covering that of healing wounds at his chest and arm. Archimedes didn't have a ship currently it would seem and he didn't have anywhere to be at the moment since his daughter Adrienne had dropped him and his crew back off at the space station.

"You know... I didn't think you were the worrying type." Came the tired voice of Archimedes son Jason. His eyes were gazing over as he shifted upon the medical bed. Archimedes smiled some at his son. "Ah, who said I was worried? You are a Remus after all, my son. No doubt too stubborn to die." Jason smiled a bit and sat up some in bed as he pushed the sheet downward at his chest. Most of the wounds had healed far better then expected by the station doctor. Of course the unique cells of a Furyan did flow with in his veins.

Archimedes reached out to hand Jason a data padd he was holding. "What's this?" Inquired Jason with a quirked brow as he took the device in hand and tapped the screen. "A late wedding present for you and your wife, Alicia." Jason looked over the information and images perking forth on the padd as his father spoke. "She's older, but she's clean from a mothball ship yard. I know a few that can help you get her running among the stars. She arrived this morning to the station here. Currently getting a full systems check and upgrades. Don't worry about the cost, it's paid for." Jason nodded with a smile stuck at his lips. "She's an older class Destroyer, however after the upgrades and refits here at the station she'll be good enough to travel the stars freely and offer a level of defense in your travels."

"Your wife Alicia is out picking sheets for your quarters onboard the ship as we speak. No doubt some other female like items for decor of your quarters. That is of course between you and your new wife." Archimedes smiled with a light bit of laughter in his voice. Jason chuckled some with a little nod of his head. "Maybe, but I'm not worried about it. I am just lucky to have found her. Unlike my father who has found many loves it would seem across the stars, I think I'll stick with just Alicia." Jason was smirking at his father and Archimedes couldn't help the laughter that played from his lips. "I may have had many lovers but all of them were, are, special in their own way. I would not trade my time with any of them to be honest. Of course I would not expect anyone to follow the adventures I've been through. I wish you and Alicia a long and happy life together. Besides, I am expecting you two to deliver me some grand children. Your other half-siblings don't seem to want to give their father any grand children. No rush of course. Though perhaps you two could keep that in mind for the future." Archimedes smirked brightly over at Jason and the two of them laughed in turn. "I think I want to see this new ship of ours first, father. As far as grand children go, well, myself and Alicia are newly weds."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is the Bajoran vessel Kimba to any ships with in range.... we are under attack by two Cardassian Cruisers. Warp engines are off line and shields down to forty-two percent. Requesting aid from anyone! Please respond!"

The Bajoran Alliance of Dimension 163 had decently powered starships. However their maximum warp was only that of warp six and their Destroyer class ships only had six phaser banks and two forward firing torpedo launchers. Against equal odds the ship could hold it's own, but that of the Cardassian cruisers had run down the Bajoran vessel with their higher warp capacity and disabled the top warp nacelle. Bajoran Alliance destroyers had a one upper and one lower nacelle pylon.

As the first Cardassian vessel moved in closer, a Klingon vessel de-cloaked just below the ship and opened fire with it's wing mounted disruptor cannons and a hard hit to the Cardassian ship's belly section by a torpedo launch. The Cardassian ship rocked by the close impact of weapons as the second Cardassian vessel turned toward port to target the Klingon ship.

As the Cardassian ship came about to open fire, the Bajoran vessel was able to turn and lock torpedoes before firing a pair off at the Cardassian vessel's aft section. A second Klingon vessel de-cloaked then and opened fire with it's disruptors upon the second Cardassian cruiser. While the second cruiser took disruptor and torpedo fire, the first Cardassian vessel turned to starboard slightly and leapt into warp to escape the now uneven odds. Though the Bajoran vessel's phasers were off line, the ship's forward torpedo launchers were fully functional and combined with the weapons fire from the two Klingon ships it wasn't long until the Cardassian ship tried to pull away and escape the scene.

Just prior to entering warp for their escape, the aft shields failed on the Cardassian cruiser as Klingon and Bajoran alike fired torpedoes upon the enemy vessel. As the aft section of the Cardassian ship started to ripple with explosions, the mid-section of the ship suddenly burst from bottom to top in tearing the ship apart.

"This is Delnora of the Klingon ship Drovana. I don't think the Cardassians will be causing you trouble for a while. Not to worry, we'll stick around until you've made repairs to your warp drive. You should be advised that this section of space is sadly becoming a dangerous zone for Cardassian attacks. I don't know what Galaxy or Dimension they are from, but they are a thorn in just about everyone's side. Make your repairs, enough to get you to Frontier Station. If not familiar with The Frontier, well, we can show you the way once your warp drive is up to at least a warp four function."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain John Stockton's Cruiser refit The Ragnar, was surrounded by various smaller ships of the Sector 17 Starbase. Ships that had escaped the ambush outside the Tarshina System were being attended to by a small army of engineers and technicians. Damage to The Empire ships of Dimension 132 was extensive. Holes in ship hulls from torpedo impact points, weapon system failures, seemingly everything including some ships having trouble with life support systems plagued the vessels that had escaped.

Stockton's phasers and forward torpedo launchers were not responding. His warp engine might even need to be replaced, as the engineers from the shipyard of Sector 17 were doing their best to try and repair the engineering systems. However despite their best efforts with changing out this relay and rerouting that energy flow the ship's warp drive would never go beyond that of warp four with estimates.

Other ships of The Empire were in worse shape. Having to be evacuated as main power systems failed.

Unlike the C-Class Refit that was the main cruiser for The Empire of Dimension 132, The M-Class Refit was shorter and held more weapon systems. It also had a smaller crew. While the C-Class Cruiser had an arsenal of six dual phaser banks, six single phaser banks and two forward torpedo launchers, the M-Class Cruiser held that of eight-teen phaser banks and two forward firing torpedo launchers with two more torpedo launchers that were aft facing.

Such ships were usually reserved for that of Admirals of The Empire. Two of which had arrived shortly after the battered cruisers arrived for aid from the last starbase to be attacked.

Captain John Stockton gave a grumbled sigh before giving a nod to his communication officer to Fleet Admiral Timothy Marcus through the comm system. Which, due to damage to Stockton's ship, only had audio communications working. Visual was down.

"This is, Captain Stockton." "Captain, do you want to tell me what the hell happened to the Starbase and Empire ships? I have reports of damaged, destroyed and missing ships! Those ships were to be diverted to Sector 47 for the offensive against those damn Klingons from Dimension 117. Now I have no reserve ships to send the Task Force for their mission objective and the space yards here are using their resources to fix heavy damage instead of sending their workers and supplies to help the Task Force!" Stockton shifted his lips as he fought back an angry retort to the Admiral. "We've lost more ships and starbases recently we did in the entire Ventura Campaign, Admiral. I believe there is a traitor among us. There has to be. How else would these... scum of the universe be able to hit us where it counts so effectively? One starbase, two sure, but multiple starbases and shipyards hit over and over? Someone is talking. Someone with clearance to the location of our stations. It is either a Captain or an Admiral, sir." The communication channel was quiet a moment. Nothing but the emptiness of space before the voice of Admiral Marcus was heard again. "Stockton, I'm diverting engineers and technicians to your ship. There are ships that won't be worth the cost of repair. They are lost causes to The Empire. Their crews will be assigned to other ships or used to fill the spots on ships that have been hit hard in combat. Your ship and four others are going be priority to get back into full service for The Empire. I'm going to have a team work on what was similar with the stations and shipyards. Who had access, knowledge and security clearance to their locations. Fleet Admiral Anthony Dougherty is attempting to strike a treaty with the Andorians and the Vulcans of Dimension 117. This scum as you call them, won't be able to fight an enemy on three fronts."

Stockton perked a brow to this information. The Andorians and Vulcans of Dimension 117 were evil to the core. They held a loose treaty with each other after the Vulcans realized the Andorians of their Galaxy had stolen the technical data on their Cruisers. With both sides holding nearly the same type of ship for combat, the Vulcans felt it logical to propose a treaty with the Andorians. Since then and since the wormhole opened from their Dimension into the Nexus where galaxies and dimensions intersect, both have ventured on joint campaigns for their races.

"Admiral Murdan. Is he going to be part of this treaty our fellow Admiral Dougherty is attempting with the Andorians?" Inquired Stockton. There was another pause from Admiral Marcus before he would respond. "Yes. I know you two have bad blood in the past. Both of you have lost crew members to each other in engagements among the blackness of space. I need you to put that behind you, Stockton. The Vulcans given their damn logic, will probably sign to a treaty of peace between our two cultures with in a day or two. Andorians are not as easy to acquire. I have no doubt though that Admiral Dougherty will be able to get them to sign some type of non-aggression treaty. Dougherty is meeting with the Vulcan Captain's Saron and Morvek. We need support to take back what is ours. If the Vulcans and Andorians wish some of the systems, we can negotiate who keeps what territory." "I'm going to need a new warp core among other things, Admiral." Commented Stockton to the communication system. "I'll make note of it. See if we can't butcher a few ships that won't dash out into space again from other damaged systems to repair yours."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is Captain Slovac, please respond."

The Vulcan Captain of Dimension 132 was 'parked' so to speak with his ship just outside a green nebula which held a large amount of asteroids nearby. It is said the large volume of asteroids in various sizes were the result of two planets in the system colliding together. A planet nearby with the aid of two moons were just enough to over time lock of the small to massive asteroids into that of circling rings for each. Though some rumors speak of a race that used unique technology to do of such.

"This is Captain Zoran, please excuse the audio communications only. We ran into two pirate vessels in route here and are unable to transmit visually." The K'Tinga Class Cruiser was off to the port side of Captain Slovac's ship. Acquired or stolen, Captain Zoran knew every inch and ability of his modified ship and preferred to speak by audio transmissions only. "Captain, myself and the others are nearly ready to slip free finally from the grips of The Empire. One more objective and we're out. Have you brought the advanced torpedoes for us?" Captain Zoran shifted back into his command chair onboard the bridge of his vessel. Lifting a black leather boot to set to a console before him. "Yes, I have brought the advanced torpedoes you asked for. I can have them beamed over to your ship now if you'd like?" "Perfect. Transmitting coordinates now to you for cargo bay three and four."

Captain Zoran gave a slow nod over at a man near a console. Sixty advanced torpedoes were beamed over to Captain Slovac's vessel. Or so he thought. In reality, the so called advanced torpedoes were actually regular torpedoes with advanced sensors placed outside and in. Instead of packing a bigger punch, the torpdeos held powerful tracking devices with in that to the untrained eye would show up as simply the normal waves of energy that flow through relay systems. Nothing that would arise suspicion.

"Thank you Captain Zoran. I will deliver ten to each of the other two ships defecting with my own. We will give The Empire one last big boom before departing them. Your payment will be delivered next week. I assure you." Captain Zoran smiled some onboard his ship. "Of course, Captain Slovac. Not a worry. I trust you and I can wait for the payment. Do take care with those torpedoes, they are quite dangerous and touchy instruments of destruction."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ships of Dimension 128, were almost exact to those of Dimension 132. The big difference was unlike those of Dimension 132, the Alliance of Dimension 128 were quite reasonable and good hearted people. They were fair, honest and trustworthy. Both running into each other upon the bounty of galaxies and systems after finding their way through wormholes coming to life in each's dimension of course resulted in battle lines being drawn. They were like oil and water, hot and cold, a duck and a chicken. With both sides seemingly having similar technology in shielding and weapons, often conflicts were avoided. Though sometimes, well, things couldn't be avoided.

Captain Adam James was a veteran starship captain and was clearly identified by his dark glasses he seemed to always be wearing. The medical procedure to correct those with eyes problems from his Dimension would not work for him sadly. Seems he was part of the two percent that were allergic to the medications required to be taken before and after the procedure. It mattered not to Captain James and over time others simply got used to seeing the easily spotted captain by his glasses with dark frames.

"This is Captain Adam James to Admiral Samson." "This is Admiral Samson, go ahead Captain." "Sir, I understand the need to fill open Captain's Chairs, but I am not certain the new Captains are up for the task just yet." "You're speaking about Captain Johanas?" "Yes sir and that of Captain Thomas Hendricks, Captain Samantha Gardis and Captain Tricia Troup. Captain Ronnie, Johanas, is too young and cocky if you don't mind my saying so sir. He was promoted from Lieutenant Commander up to Captain and he doesn't have the experience of a first officer let alone the experience to be a Captain, sir." "James, I know your concern. I've heard it from other veteran captains like yourself. However we have ships and not enough captains to go around. Johanas lost his captain and commander in the same Andorian attack. I didn't have time to find the proper person to promote to take over that ship. I have Captain Draekemp in a nearby system where Johanas is. He's going to be close for a while to help keep an eye on the new captain."

James smirked some, his blonde goatee and mustache shifting slightly with the muscle movement. "I'm sure Captain Draekemp is thrilled with his baby-sitting duty, Admiral." Admiral Samson actually smiled from his bridge toward the view screen onboard his ship. "What do you think? He'd rather be off running some intelligence sweep, or helping to escort a supply convoy or anything else. I have Captain Layton watching over Captain Troup and Captain Sancho keeping contact with Captain Hendricks and Gardis while her ship is in the Rhydin System. Hendricks and Gardis are up for patrol duty with their ships soon. I've given them an easy sector to patrol. Shouldn't be any problems for them. Not going to send them out on some dangerous mission right away you know." James gave a nod toward his view screen and leaned forward in his command chair onboard the bridge of his ship. "You know Captain Hendricks is going to try and prove himself. His father was a war hero and decorated several times. I fought with his father at the Battle of Zentar II. Worries me that he might do something too bold, too soon, to try and be like his old man." Admiral Samson gave a nod from his command chair onboard that of his own ship.

"You know what, James? To be honest, I fear you might be right with that one."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With recent fighting in multiple systems, it was no surprise that ships were coming more often to dock and resupply at The Frontier Station.

A string of attacks against the Bajoran Alliance of Dimension 163, had their A-Class Destroyers frequenting the Station. Of course Frontier Station was a good place to relax and take it easy for a bit before heading back out into the blackness of space and the unknown.

Archimedes was enjoying a drink and fresh food, yes fresh food not that replicator stuff, by one of the many restaurants on Frontier Station. His choice tonight? Lobster tails with melted butter. Sure it cost something to enjoy real food, but there was something to be said about the taste of cooked food and Frontier Station was known for such special foods to enjoy.

"I heard you lost your ship." Came the female voice of a Bajoran woman as she was walking for Archimedes table. He'd give pause in the dipping of a sliced chunk of lobster tail to the melted butter bowl with a glance upwards. "Kira Venice. I didn't know your ship was docked here, or that you were in the system for that matter." His gaze moved over the woman slowly in regard. Red uniform, shoulder length auburn colored hair and those red lips with brown eyes. "Mind if I join you for a bit?" Inquired Kira, to which Archimedes ushered a chair at his table out by way of his boot nudging it below the table. "But of course my dear. It has been sometime. You are well?" Kira gave a nod of her head as she sat down and gave a light wave of a hand as Archimedes offered to share the food before him. "I'm good, good as can be all things considered. Cardassians are a pain for all of us right now. Captain Kron, Maylna and Gilkashin seem to have it out for Bajorans lately. Another ship of ours was hit yesterday. They didn't make it here. To the station for safety." Archimedes perked a brow over at Kira and nodded lightly. "I am sorry to hear such. Cardassians, no matter the galaxy or dimension seem to be a thorn in most peoples side. Of course I will help if I can in some way, should you need of it, Kira. Though for now, until a deal goes through, I am with out a ship at the moment."

Kira nodded her head, though a smile did play to her lips. "I heard about that little reverse ambush you pulled. I wish I could of seen the look at Captain Toshi's face when you blew your ship up on purpose to damage their ships. Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Toshi?"
"No..."

"You getting a new ship. I need a favor, Archimedes. I need you to take on a crew member when you get another ship. I need you to help train them to fight and to be a good commander in combat. Be it hand to hand or ship to ship."

Archimedes set down his fork to the plate, the chunk of lobster still upon it's prongs. "Who is the person you wish me to help out, in such a way?"

Kira shifted in her chair some. "Um.. our daughter, Shannon Jaxa. With things heating up with the Cardassians and maybe others, I think it would be best she is trained by the only man I know that could walk a desert and survive three days with out water." "Four days." Corrected Archimedes. "And truth be told Kira, I did find water deep with in a canyon that helped me survive that experience." Kira sighed some and nodded. "Archimedes, please. I've helped her this far along. She is tough and strong. Like a certain somebody sitting across from me now." "You don't give yourself enough credit, Kira. She gets a lot of that strength from her mother, you. It is not always my blood that gives my offspring their strength. You used to be quite the spar partner as I recall." Kira's smile returned to her lips. "I still am." Archimedes nodded and then inquired further.

"How's Jonathan?" Kira should of expected that question and as it came out she was caught off guard for a moment. "Um, he's good. He's good for me. I know where he is most of the time, even with us being on different ships. It's kind of, stable." Archimedes nodded gently as he reached for his glass upon the table. No Romulan Ale this night. Simple water. "He's not like you, Archimedes. That's okay for me. I love him, but not the same way I loved you." Archimedes lowered his glass after a quiet drink back to the table between them. "We had our times, that is for sure, Kira. Adventure and fun. With a speckle of danger here and there to keep things exciting." "Yes we did, Archimedes. I don't regret those days or nights."

"Hopefully soon I will have access to a ship once more. When I do, I will take our daughter onboard and help her become the strong woman her mother before me is." Kira couldn't help but smile to that and she nodded gently over at Archimedes. "Thank you. This means a lot to me, Archimedes. Jonathan is a good Bajoran man, but he's not as skilled as you are with survival in a dangerous situation. I mean, I just want our daughter to have the best chance at making it out there among the galaxies and spaceports and space stations. It can be a dangerous universe."

Archimedes perked a smile to his lips. "Good thing I am not afraid of the Dark."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The A Class Bajoran Destroyer came about quick to port. Opening fire with the ship's forward torpedo launchers and being able to drive damage to the Cardassian ship. Bajoran Captain Lauren Forbes shouted at her tactical officer. "Hit her again!" Another pair of torpedoes were fired off at the left wing like structure to the Cardassian ship. Bajoran Captain Tennor moved his ship to the opposite side of the Cardassian vessel and started firing phaser banks and his own torpedoes from the forward launchers.

As the Cardassian ship started to lose main power, a third Bajorian destroyer came out of warp suddenly behind her. Four torpedoes, fired in pairs leapt from the third destroyer and impacted to the aft section of the Cardassian ship. Explosions started to play through her hull as the three Bajoran ships pulled back to a safer distance.

"This is Captain Jeredoon, everyone all right?" "This is Captain Tennor, minor damage to shields." "Captain Forbes here, I've lost the use of my phaser. Torpedoes still online. Damn Cardassians came out of nowhere. They just started shooting when tried to open a communications channel to them." "They are getting bolder and more hungry for Bajoran blood." Commented Captain Tennor from his ship. "If your warp drives are intact, set course for Starbase Twelve. I'll meet you there in a day or two. I need to go ask help from an old friend. Do me a favor, don't wait up for me. Make sure you dispatch reports on the Cardassian activity lately and pass it along to every vessel of ours. We lost another five ships this morning."

Planet Rhydin.
Star's End Spaceport.

Bajoran Captain Paul Solonis sat in the bar waiting for his contact to show. The usual were about. Drifters, smugglers, pirates possibly and bounty hunters. Of course there were some decent folk just looking for a drink or work gathered at well.

The Cardassian Scientist turned Rogue entered through the sliding door and made her way directly for Captain Solonis. Wasting little time she sat down next to him on a chair and leaned in to talk quietly. "You have a problem. Seems those of the Cardassian Order are trying to make a treaty with some nasty Klingons and Andorians." Captain Solonis shifted some in his chair as he glanced about the bar before turning his gaze aside toward the Cardassian woman, Gilora Reborjin. "Which Klingons? With the Nexus and the play of so many wormholes lately to other galaxies and dimensions, well, it's hard to keep track you know."

"General Daxos, The Sisters, you know the lot." Solonis blinked some and shook his head slightly. "General Daxos would hunt and kill anyone. He's as cold as the Klingons come from Dimension 128. What of the Andorians? Who have they spoken too? The Cardassians I mean of course." Gilora glanced about the tables nearby and then back at Solonis. "Captain Andromeda, Taritha, Teccore, Nerra and Jolstor of 117 met with three Cardassians. A Rustin, Alcor and Dukolis. Pran, was also there I hear. That's a high level officer. If the Cardassians open their space stations for re-supplying of the Klingon and Andorian vessels you will have a hard time passing any Bajoran ship through the usual shipping lanes in space. Let alone any of your destroyers."

Solonis rubbed a hand at his chin and then tapped a fingertip to the table before him. "The Cardassians will use the Klingons of 128 and the Andorians of 117 to hunt our ships down. They won't have to send their ships out to find ours, the other two factions will find us for them. Cardassian lives spared. No doubt they could care less how many Klingons of 128 or Andorians of 117 die taking Bajorans out."

Gilora glanced to her communicator and the message displayed before tucking the device back into a pocket hidden upon her uniform. "I have to go. I need to make it to Frontier Station by tomorrow. Tell your Bajoran friends to watch themselves. Stay clear of any Klingon ship identified as from Dimension 128 or Andorian ship from Dimension 117." As Gilora moved to stand Solonis put a hand out to her arm as he looked upwards at her.

"Why are you doing this? You were from Dimension 128. Did they wrong you so deeply that you seek justice in some way?" Gilora glanced at Solonis' hand and as he withdrew it from her arm she gave a tilt of her head downward at him. "Yes. They did wrong me. I seek not justice though. I seek revenge in any way I can get it. If spilling military secrets across the galaxy is such a way, I'll take it. If planting a bomb at one of their shipyards or at a re-supply station of theirs, I'll take it. I will take my revenge for being wronged any way I can, Captain Solonis. Justice is justice, but revenge is sweeter. An old lover once said that to me. Not until I was wronged by own people did the meaning really sink in. Walk quietly among the stars, Captain Solonis. Though be sure to make a big boom when you strike forth against those that would do you wrong."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As with all Galaxies and Dimensions, there is that of Good and Evil. Light against the Dark and vice versa. Some Dimensions hold that of what you would call 'good' Vulcans and Humans. Other Dimensions would hold that of the exact opposite. With each Dimension the possibilities are endless.

So was the truth for those venturing forth from the Wormhole that had opened up like a distant gateway from Dimension 117. Where the Andorians and Vulcans were quite cruel and conquerors of many, the Klingons were in fact the righteous force of good upon that Dimension.

Klingon Captain Kern held no expression upon his face. His Attack Cruiser had just destroyed two pirate vessels that felt the supply convoy his ship was guarding, was easy prey. When the Klingon Attack Cruiser de-cloaked, the pirate ships were stunned to find such a large ship protecting the convoy and had little time to warp out of the system or put up much of a fight. Klingon disruptor cannons cut the pirate ships to pieces.

"That, was hardly worth our time. Convoy protection. General Darloth needs to get his head out from between his legs and send us for a worthy foe. There has to be someone in this galaxy causing some wrong, that we can right." "Captain, General Darerif is trying to contact us." Kern looked over and perked an eye ridge. "Put him through."

The side view screen onboard Kern's bridge came to life with a long, gray haired Klingon holding a metal goblet upon his right hand.

"Captain Kern. I trust convoy duty hasn't made you old and weak." Kern didn't give any expression to the General. "No, it has not. Though I feel a smaller vessel of ours could deal with escorting convoy ships, General." "So do I." Commented Darerif. Kern was curious of this response.

"Captain Kern. From a spy we've heard of a possible alliance of the Andorians and Vulcans of Dimension 117 and the Cardassians of this galaxy. Those of Dimension 132 seem busy with the revenge being taken upon their forces due to their misguided attack on Frontier Station sometime ago. The fools are losing more ships and space stations then the Borg Revolt over forty-seven years ago in our own galaxy. Heh, now that was a fun hunting. Once your convoy reaches it's destination, I'm sending you to meet up with Captain Pegara and Worthin. The three of you should be able to handle the mission I plan on sending you upon." Kern became curious what this, mission, could be about. "You're not sending Captain Kovore?" General Darerif shook his head with a sweep of long gray locks against his broad shoulders. "No. I have him off hunting down Orion cruisers with Captain Roxanna. Not to worry, your group of three will meet up with them down the path, so to speak. If that Vulcan Morvek or that horrid woman Morsilla cross your path do me a favor."

Captain Kern gave a tilt of his head to the side slightly. "That being, General?"

"Break their necks."

"I'm sure that can be arranged, General."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleet Admiral Timothy Marcus was just about to eat an early breakfast, having been up all night going over reports when a coded transmission came to his ship.

"Admiral? Secure transmission for you."
"Put it through to my ready room, lieutenant."

Marcus leaned over his desk to turn the view screen at the far left side toward him better. Captain Zoran, appeared upon the screen. "Zoran, I'm tired and busy. I don't have time to listen to your glory stories of old." "I come to you with information, not stories, Marcus." The Admiral put down fork and knife to the plate before him, having not touched his breakfast yet. "How much will this cost me?" "Not too much for an Admiral of your stature. My ship happens to be low on torpedoes and food." "If the information is good, Zoran, I'll send you a freighter full of torpedoes and food."

Captain Zoran rubbed his fingertips along the dark beard at his face. "It would seem you have a traitor or two among your fleet." Marcus sat back in his chair with a sigh. "Yeah, yeah, tell me something I don't know."

"You don't know who it is. I do."

Marcus was looking over at a piece of artwork upon a wall in his ready room, when his head turned back toward the screen. "You do, hm?" Zoran nodded his head slowly toward the screen. "Yes, I do. I have the names of two, with the possibility of finding more for you." Marcus leaned forward in his chair toward the small view screen on his desk. "Zoran, you deliver me those names and I'll send you two freighters of torpedoes and food to stuff your ship to the bulk-heads with." Zoran actually perked a brief smile at his lips, then gone just as quick. "I'll transmit where the freighters can meet my vessel. I would appreciate it deeply if you came yourself for the information, Admiral. Do hurry though. They are planning to do something big I've found out. I have some codes for you. I would be more then happy to give them to you upon your ship's arrival in meeting my own."

"Transmit where to meet you. My ship will be there."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archimedes wasn't one for surprises, but he felt things were somewhat safe and allowed his daughter Adrienne to lead him by the hand through Frontier Station for what she deemed as a good view port to look out from.

"Are your eyes still closed, father?" Archimedes gave a tired sigh of breath at this walking about with his eyes closed, he was being a good sport. "Yes. They have been closed my dear. Are you trying to surprise me by making me exercise? You know I do use the large gym onboard this station at times." Adrienne couldn't help but smirk, drawing her father toward a set of large windows. "Okay, you can open them finally."

Archimedes gave a blink of his eyes briefly and gazed outward into space and the main sections of the station outside. "You know, I have seen the outside of the station." Adrienne laughed gently and gave her father a light punch in the shoulder. She was her father's daughter after all. "No father! Take a look over there!" She pointed toward one of the docking ports to the station and a unique ship currently receiving a refit of repairs it seemed.

"It's a C Class Light Cruiser. However, she is currently being refitted and will be labeled more so as a Cruiser once finished. Eighteen phaser banks. Two forward and two aft torpedo launchers. Tomorrow she's getting her 'acquired' Romulan Cloaking Device installed. Harder to detect her even when cloaked. She'll go about Warp nine point six for twelve hours and she has a unique shuttle bay that is located just before the bridge part of the ship. On the forward part of the saucer section. Course, she's going through refits for her systems and should only require about maybe two hundred for a crew once the automated systems are online."

Archimedes perked a brow at the vessel and then his daughter. "Who's is it?"

Adrienne birthed the most beautiful smile upon her lips as she half turned toward her father. "She's yours, father. Captain Hildon, you remember Linda, right? She came across this ship damaged and a drift in space. One of the less traveled star systems apparently and I might have mentioned how you needed a new ship."

Archimedes looked from his daughter outward toward the ship in dock once more. The ship had a saucer section and then a pod like section below it with two narrow, almost wing like structures, connected to a long port and starboard nacelle. She looked to be over three hundred meters long with gray and faint blue coloring.

"That's my new ship?" Inquired Archimedes to his daughter. Adrienne gave a light bit of laughter and nodded her head, long locks of dark hair spilled over the shoulders of her nearly jet black long sleeve shirt she was wearing. "Yes, it is yours. The repairs and upgrades are taken care of. At no cost to you. I contacted Captain Roberts and you know how Cat adores you so she put funds into the pot, so to speak. I then talked to Captain Belafonti and he said he'd love to pay you back some for all the times you've helped him. Of course Linda wanted to donate some stuff for the upgrades and when I spoke with the Pirate Princess Eldara, well that green skinned woman sent not only funds for the upgrades but helped supply the ship with all the torpedoes she needs. Free of charge. Well, sort of. She said you have to 'meet' up with her in the near future." Adrienne gave a wink at her father. Teasing him lightly for the women across the galaxy that adore him. "That Cardassian, you know, the one I actually like? Gilora Reborjin? She helped with some funds and also donated medical supplies for the ship. That Nausicaan Captain Tarik, he donated a whole load of hand phasers and rifles. I think you could have two for each crew member honestly. Of course I spoke with Christian and Kathryn, can't leave my siblings out of it. They both helped with parts for engineering. Your new ship will go a tad faster then their ships are able to. Well, that includes mine as well I suppose father. And I did get a hold of Kimberly, can't leave my half sister out of this venture. She helped me acquire the cloaking device for the ship."

Archimedes smirked some at his daughter. "You two acquired, the device?" Adrienne smiled sweet at her father as she clasped her hands behind her back, innocent like. "Of course. Would we take something with out it being free or paying for it?" Archimedes laughed gently then with a nod of his head. "You two would, if it was meant for your father. Which I happen to be. I still remember being uncertain when I brought Kimberly home after her mother died. I didn't know if you and the others would like her. I realized shortly there after though, that you had accepted your half sister fully into the family when I found the two of you had stolen that shuttle craft and had headed to that resort planet." Adrienne smiled brightly and gave a tilt of her head slightly to the side. "We were young and didn't know." Archimedes pointed a finger at her as his smirk held to his lips. "You two were barely twelve. I wanted to be angry with both of you when I caught up with you on that planet. I had to admit though, you two were pretty amazing with not only taking that shuttle from the spaceport but navigating to that planet and then landing the ship with out a scratch upon it's hull. Not to mention how you two were able to some how trick the resort staff that you were daughters of an Ambassador that was staying there. The staff gave you access to a luxury suite."

Adrienne's smile deepened some. She moved to step next to her father and slide an arm around his waist as she leaned in for a side hug. "As I recall, you decided to pretend to be that Ambassador we told the staff about. The three of us spent the whole week there enjoying things. I loved that. Just the three of us. I got to know my half sister Kimberly better. She wasn't just some girl with spots on her because she was a Trill. Honestly though, I don't really think of her as my half sister, father. She's my sister, period." Archimedes slid his arm around his daughter, nodding gently from his height. "I am happy you all got along growing up. And now it seems I owe quite a few for this... large gift I see in dock to the station here."

Adrienne poked her father in the side with her fingertips. "No. You don't owe any of us. We all chipped in to fix up and refit this ship for you and your crew. It's our gift. You can't pay for a gift, father. That retired Klingon General, the Governor of Frontier Station here? He said you always have a home here to dock this ship. Free of charge. You two go way back, don't you?" Archimedes nodded a bit and gave his daughter a half hug from the side with his one arm about her. "Yes. We were fighting bounty hunters and mercenaries long before you and your siblings were born. From one side of this galaxy to the other. He's one of the good ones, Adrienne. It is important to find those that you can trust." Adrienne nudged her head into her father's shoulder some. She was like her siblings, tough as they came, but she adored her father and would no doubt fight a group of Gorn to protect him. "I recall the stories you and him used to tell us kids. The Adventures you two had. I hope to find someone someday that I can share adventures with as well." Adrienne gave a light shake of her head and motioned toward the large view port window. "Her name is being put on the saucer section it looks like."

Archimedes shifted his gaze out the window toward the ship. "That name being?"

Adrienne smiled and gave a nod toward the ship in dock. "Zenovia III. I figured, why change to something else. She'll be the third ship with that name. Maybe try to keep a hold on this one for a while though, father."

Archimedes smiled and nodded out the view port window toward the ship. "I'll do my best, daughter of mine."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seven Cardassian Galor Class vessels waited by the large moon of Osanta II. They were to meet up with Andorian ships of Andorians of Dimension 117. Talks for a light treaty were to be in order.

Twelve ships exited warp. Though they were not of the Andorians the Cardassians were supposed to meet. These ships were early and they opened fire on the Cardassian ships with phasers and torpedoes as soon as they were in range.

"This is Captain Solonis to fleet, engage all enemy vessels. Don't let them get behind you. Work in the groups two we spoke of."

Though not as new as the Cardassian ships, the Bajoran Alliance ships were faster at impulse power and working together they made up for what they lacked. Two Cardassian vessels were knocked out of the fight nearly right away. A bounty of torpedoes from the Bajoran Destroyers impacted to their engineering sections and bridges.

"This is Maylna, all ships engage warp out of the system and for our Outpost!" Her Cardassian ship came about in a turn and sustained further damage from two Bajoran ships which made her vessel's shielding drop on the port side down to twenty-seven percent. "Engage warp!"

As Maylna's ship made the jump into warp, the inexperienced Cardassian that had just obtained command of a ship, Kimandra, lost her weapon systems and shields just prior to making the jump to warp speed. Another Cardassian ship would make the escape to warp but the remaining two vessels would find themselves being pounded by torpedoes as the Bajoran destroyers hammered away at them. When the Cardassian ships lost their shields, it was all over.

Captain Solonis smiled onboard his Bajoran destroyer. "All craft, set course for meeting point and engage warp."

Meanwhile, near the large moon named Dent Moon 155.
Named due to the impacts to the moon from the surrounding asteroid belt.

Four Vulcan Assault Cruisers from Dimension 117 were waiting just outside the asteroid belt by the large moon of the system. They might be cruel in their Dimension, but they were still Vulcans. The meeting with the Cardassians was not for another half hour so they were waiting in this system void of much life.

"Captain Morvek to other vessels. We will depart for the meeting point with the Cardassians in fifteen minutes from now. Better to be early then arrive right when we said we would. There should be no issue. However ensure your shielding systems and weapons are at the ready when we arrive."

Three Vor'cha Attack Cruisers de-cloaked suddenly above the Vulcan Cruisers. The Klingon forward disruptor cannons opened fire with out warning and three of the Vulcan ships took heavy damage before shields were raised upon two of the Vulcan ships. The third ship that had been hit, her shields failed and a pair of torpedoes ended the life of that Vulcan crew.

The Vulcan Cruisers quickly tried to move into impulse power. Their phaser banks firing off at the much larger Klingon Attack Cruisers. "This is Captain Kern, there will be no alliance with the Cardassians for you. As I speak, they have already met with an attack fleet of ships as of several minutes ago. My advice to you is to tuck your pointed ears between your legs and go back home." Captain Kern's Klingon Cruiser fired several of it's disruptor cannons upon one of the heavily damaged Vulcan ships. Aft shields failed and the Klingon Captain Pegara, moved in with her cruiser to open fire upon the vessel. Her ship slammed disruptor fire into the aft section and starboard side of the Vulcan cruiser. The ship's starboard support structure and warp nacelle blew away from the rest of the Vulcan ship. Klingon Captain Worthin's vessel fired off a torpedo at the bridge of the ship, impacting with a deck shattering explosion through the vessel.

Captain Morvek's Vulcan Cruiser fired off four torpedoes from the forward launchers at the Klingon Captain Worthin's port side. Impacting his ship and firing away with phaser banks before Morvek's ship was hit by several hard disruptor impacts. "I know that's you, Morvek. I am going to wipe the stars with your blood." Morvek realized by the voice that it was Kern. He'd lost six fellow captains to Kern's ship in past engagements. In numbers, the Vulcan Attack Cruisers could cause some serious damage. Given their current situation Morvek decided it was best to depart rather then stay and fight.

"Morvek to remaining ships, best choice of action is to escape to warp." As his ship took disruptor fire to the port side, causing shields to drop to thirty-two percent, his ship then went into warp.

Another Vulcan cruiser tried to make the jump to warp speed but Captain Pergara ensured her doom as her ship pounded away at the Vulcan vessel with disruptor cannons and three fired torpedoes. Captain Worthin aided in the Vulcan ship's demise with a pair of torpedoes fired off from his ship as well. The resulting explosions from the Vulcan vessel were dazzling to say the least.

"I do like fireworks among the stars." Laughed Captain Pegara onboard her ship. "This is Kern. The fun is only starting. Set course for our next objective. Warp factor nine."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Captain Hendricks to Captain Gardis."

Captain Samantha Gardis perked a brow but motioned her communications officer to open a channel. "This is Gardis, what do you need, Hendricks?" The short haired, but very dark haired, Captain Thomas Hendricks smiled as he sat back in his Captain's chair onboard the bridge of his Dimension 128 Cruiser. "Did you get a transmission from Captain Sancho asking if you needed anything? I mean, when are they going to let us be Captains of our own?" Gardis shook her head, blonde locks of hair spilling at her shoulders over her uniform. "Hendricks! They are just keeping track of us new Captains is all. Don't go and get all bent out of shape. We've only had our ships for a few months now. I think it's not so bad that Captain Sancho asked if things were all right. She's a good Captain and she cares about our fleet."

"I suppose, but what I wouldn't give to meet up with a Klingon ship from our dimension. I'd best them so bad they'd run back to our dimension and actually cry." Samantha Gardis shook her blonde head but laughed a bit listening to Hendricks on the communications system. "You know not all Klingons are bad, Hendricks. What are you gonna do when you meet a good one?" "Probably ask to buy them a drink? If other Klingons are tough like the ones from our dimension I would like to make as many of them my friend as possible. They would come in handy in a fight."

"Captain." Came the voice of a lieutenant onboard the bridge of Samantha Gardis' ship. "What is it lieutenant?" "I'm getting some odd readings off our starboard bow." Samantha looked toward the view screen and gave a motion of her hand. "Let's see what's out there, lieutenant." The lieutenant tapped away at their console and the forward screen came to life. "Nothing but black space with stars, lieutenant. Hey, Hendricks? Are you picking up any unusual readings with your sensors?" Hendricks gave a look over at his operations officer onboard his ship. "She says we aren't getting any readings. Why?"

A D-7 Cruiser de-cloaked near Captain Gardis' ship. Opening fire with disruptor cannons before re-cloaking as it moved off.

"Red alert! Shields up!" Shouted Gardis to her bridge crew. Hendricks looked over at his tactical officer on board his ship and nodded toward him. "Shields up and ready the torpedoes!" No sooner had he spoke, another D-7 Cruiser de-cloaked and fired three disruptor shots at his ship. Impacting hard to the shielding. "Return fire!" Shouted Hendricks, but as his ship fired phasers, the cruiser had slipped away under the stealth of it's cloaking device once more.

Both D-7 Cruisers, though older in class, seemed to hold updated disruptor cannons. De-cloaking near Gardis' ship and both cruisers opening fire, one to her port and one to her starboard side. "Captain! Shields down to forty-one percent!" Gardis ship returned phaser fire and hit one of the attacking ships before it re-cloaked. The other ship moved off to fire a set of disruptors at Hendrick's vessel. Bridge crew not sitting, were knocked to the flooring with the hard hits to Hendrick's vessel's saucer section. "Sir! Shields weakening! Torpedo launchers not responding." Hendrick's held onto his Captain's chair so he didn't fall with the next volley of weapons fire hitting his ship. "Fire all phasers at that ship!"

De-cloaking again the second D-7 Cruiser fired two torpedoes at Hendrick's aft section. Targeting the engineering section of the ship. Gardis took a hard couple of hits again to her vessel's bow as the other D-7 boldly laid before her ship, as her ship's bow shielding was starting to fail.

Exiting warp came two Cruisers of Dimension 128. Veteran Captains Adam James and Isabelle Sancho didn't waste time as their ships opened fire upon the attackers. Forward torpedo launchers and phaser banks impacted to the shields of the D-7 Cruisers. A transmission came from one of the D-7's over the communication system. "We'll be back, kids."

Both D-7 Cruisers re-cloaked and disappeared. Captain James and Captain Sancho had their ships at the ready should the ship's de-cloak again. No further engagement would take place however. It seemed as though they had gone.

"This is Captain James, are you two all right?" "I have injured and my shields are banged up." Came Captain Gardis voice over the communication system. "Hendricks? You all right?" Inquired James. Hendricks took in a deep breath as a team put out a fire onboard his bridge by a console. "Shields were hit hard and torpedo launchers not responding to weapons control. My communications officer says we have injured being taken to sick bay and possibly two or three dead of the crew in engineering." "Start your damage teams where needed. Get shields and engines your first priority. Captain Sancho and I will help keep watch while you make some repairs and tend to wounded. Though I don't think they'll be back. They made themselves known and had their fun."

"Yeah well, next time I'll best those Klingons." Said Hendricks over the communication system. "Those weren't Klingons, Hendricks." Said Isabelle Sancho from her ship, as it took up a slow circling about the two damaged vessels. Keeping a watchful eye just in case. "That voice wasn't any Klingon. That was Lancaster." "Lancaster?" Asked Captain James. "You sure, Isabelle?" "I'd know that voice anywhere." Spoke Isabelle.

"Who the hell is Lancaster?" Asked Hendricks from his ship's damaged bridge. "Someone you are not ready to meet." Said Captain James as he shifted forward in his command chair onboard his ship. "Isabelle, send word to our mutual friend. I think he's on Frontier Station lately. Let him know Lancaster is back in the systems. And you know if he's here, so is Captain Cameron." Isabelle could be heard giving a curse under her breath over the communication system as she shook her head. A few strands of dark brown hair escaping from her pony tail at the back of her head. "Great, just great. I'll also send a coded transmission to the Admiral. He'll want to alert our ships in the area and surrounding systems."

"Who the hell is this Lancaster?" Came Hendrick's voice again over the communications system.

"Somebody you don't want to mess with, Hendricks." Said Captain James as he removed his glasses and rubbed hand over his face.
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Hoshi Balto of Dimension 132 was laying upon her bed in her quarters. Her ship was docked with a supply and technical vessel that was performing repairs around the clock.

Her uniform was laid over a chair's back. Settled to her side in bed with her right arm behind her pillow and her head propped up some. Her dark hair was down against the pillow and her shoulders. A few locks of hair laid to the tops of her breast a the sheet was barely covering them.

She was lost in thought. Sitting still while having your ship repaired was known to cause such. Her mind drifted to sometime ago. A time when she enjoyed, no, savored being around Archimedes Remus.

"That's for breaking dad's heart you wench." Hoshi spoke the words that she had heard Kimberly Remus, one of Archimdes daughters, say over the communication system during the battle. Hoshi shifted in her bed and pulled the dark sheets of near silk up to her neck. She had betrayed Archimedes to the enemy once and now she regretted it everyday since.

What if she had not given him up? What if she had not betrayed him and allowed him to walk into that ambush at the Star's End Spaceport so long ago? Would they still be together? Would he still care for her? Would she still find calm and be able to relax with in his strong arms?

That feeling. That feeling of being safe with someone. She'd never known that feeling with anyone else. Lately she wondered if she would ever feel like that again.

Sure The Empire of Dimension 132 had plenty of good looking Captains, strong ones too. Though none she felt were as strong as Archimedes Remus. There was just something about that Furyan man. She wondered if there were others like him about the systems and if she would ever meet another man from where he came from. A faint smile touched her lips as she recalled a memory with Archimedes on a beach. The sun was warm, the water cool and the Romulan Ale was savory.

Once and long ago, she carried their child. She had sadly lost the baby early in her pregnancy. Blaming herself and thinking she wasn't strong enough or good enough to carry a Furyan baby inside her. She was tough on the bridge of her ship. Dangerous and deadly in combat. Though she always seemed to crumble when Archimedes was around her. Her defenses dropped and his hands upon her body turned her into sweet honey every time. She missed those strong hands, that smile and his ability to speak of poems and adventures he'd been on in his life.

Hoshi blinked a couple times as the communication system in her quarters beeped. Shifting in bed and reaching over to a console to tap the system link on. "Yes? What is it now?"

"Captain, I have Fleet Admiral Marcus on a secure channel. He said it's urgent." Came a lieutenant's voice. Hoshi rubbed both her hands over her face and gave a sigh of breath. "Fine, put him through. Audio only!"

"This is Captain Hoshi Balto, to what do I owe this calling, Admiral?"

Admiral Marcus' voice came over the audio system. "Balto, get ready to make way for a job I have for you and several other Captains." Hoshi rubbed a couple fingers at her forehead. "Admiral, my ship is still under repair. I don't have torpedo control and my ship won't go past warp seven at the moment." "Balto, listen. I have information about who has been talking. Our stations have been hit due to insiders. I am sending you and the other Captains to catch these traitors in a trap. Your ship, as the others will have to continue repairs while underway. I'll tell the other Captains to not go beyond warp seven for you. I need you all to arrive together. I would like these traitors taken alive. However, if that isn't possible I want you and the others to kill them. Nobody insults The Empire and gets away with it. I'm having information dispatched to you in a coded transmission. You and the others are to keep quiet and meet me at the designated spot for the trap." Hoshi was quiet a moment before speaking again toward the communication system. "Understood, Admiral. I'll look over the information when it arrives." "Balto, I want these traitors. They cannot escape us."

The communication channel went silent as it disconnected from the Admiral's ship, wherever it was currently. Hoshi sat up some in her bed. Her quarters were dimly lit. Reaching over and tapping the console at the side of her bed again.

"Bridge, this is the Captain. Tell the supply ship to unload the items we need for further repairs and then to disengage from us. Admiral Marcus has a job for us to do."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vulcan Captain Slovac had his ship move in closer toward his daughter's cruiser. Things were proceeding as planned he felt. He had helped deliver hard blows to The Empire of Dimension 132 and soon he and his daughter Captain Valeris would be completely out of The Empire.

"Sir, Captain Valeris." Captain Slovac nodded ot his communications officer to put the communication through to the view screen. Captain Valeris was sitting with in her own command chair onboard her cruiser. A nod given toward her father through the use of the view screen. "Father. Are we nearly done with this venture? I grow tired of pretending to serve The Empire." Slovac smiled a bit and gave a nod of his head in turn from his bridge. "Soon my daughter. Captain Angelina Torres is going to meet us and together the last blow to The Empire will be had. After, we will leave. A secure exit is a must for us. She has acquired allies to aid us in our slipping free from The Empire. We will need them or we will not be allowed anywhere near Frontier Station. I for one, look forward to eating a real meal and not one made from a replicator. I'd rather not be attacked arriving at Frontier Station because of our Empire looking ships. Once we are free of The Empire, we can let others know and we will be welcomed about the systems. The Empire has hurt many. I believe we will find many allies to call friend in the future with our parting from The Empire's clutches." "I suppose you are correct, father." Spoke Valeris as she shifted with in her command chair to lean at the right side.

"What kind of real food, do they have at this Frontier Station?" Inquired Valeris as curiosity was getting the best of her. Slovac smiled. "I hear they have ships that bring fresh fruit, vegetables, meats and cheeses, even desserts to the station everyday. And the chocolate..." "They have chocolate?" Perked Valeris, shifting forward now in her command chair onboard her ship. Slovac couldn't help but grin a bit at his daughter upon the communication view screen. "Yes. Chocolate pies, cakes, muffins. Rich bars of milk chocolate and dark chocolate." Valeris lightly bit her bottom lip as she took in a slow breath, then let it out just as easy. "I think, I am going to like being out of The Empire, father."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Your mother believes it would benefit you, to be on board my ship when it departs the station." Archimedes shifted into a lean against the wall with in the guest quarters of Shannon Jaxa. 

Shannon ran her hands over her face. A little rub of her fingertips to either side of her Bajoran looking nose. Giving a sigh and picking her head up as she sat back in one of two chairs at the little table in the guest quarters she had been assigned to while on Frontier Station. 

"She's doing the 'mother thing' again. I have grown up." Shannon sounded annoyed almost. "You know I can take care of myself." Archimedes perked a slow smile across his lips. "Yes. I've heard you are quite good at hand to hand combat simulations on the holo deck. Have you ever had to fight though in the real world?" Shannon glanced over toward her father. She had a hard time remembering when she had seen him last. Was she ten, or twelve years of age? She was in her mid twenties now. Stubborn at times. Be it an acquired trait from her Bajoran mother or Furyan father.

"I punched a Cardassian once. Knocked him to the ground too." She muttered then under her breath. "Bastard hurt my hand though."

Archimedes perked a brow but laughed lightly then with a nod of his head. "Well it has been said that they are hard headed." Shannon couldn't help but let the smile rise to her lips at that remark. "Heh, literally. So, um, what exactly would I be doing on board your new ship I've seen docked at the station here?" Archimedes took a brief pause before speaking. He was enjoying seeing his daughter's smile. He didn't show it, but there was a brief moment of sadness touching his thoughts. He had missed a lot of her growing up. Last he had seen of her she had short shoulder length hair. Now, her strawberry blonde hair was down past her shoulders and laid against her back. She had grown into a beautiful young woman and he missed the transformation from child to adult. 

"You'll of course learn all parts of being on board a star ship. I understand you have some experience, but I will ensure you know them like the back of your hand and that things come to you as reflex. I believe I will have you start off at the Helm of my ship. With of course practice at the Tactical station." Shannon perked her brows at that. "I can blow things up?" Her smile, was returning. Archimedes smiled in turn. "I am sure that can be arranged. Who knows, maybe we can find us a Cardassian ship to play with." Shannon's smile turned near grin at that. "I'd like that. So, when do we leave?" Archimedes pushed off from the wall lightly. "About one hour. Pack what you need. You will have your own quarters on board of course. We can test your skills at the Helm right away. Oh and I expect us to continue our spar matches on the ship's holo deck."

Shannon laughed lightly over at her father. "I'm not twelve anymore. I have learned some skills in recent years." Archimedes smiled with a soft nod of his head. "Oh good. I like a challenge."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Cruiser of Dimension 132 exited warp near a some what stable Nebula near by a Class M Planet with two Moons. The Vulcan Captain motioned his communications officer to open a channel. "This is Captain Slovac, took a side route but we are finally here." "Took you long enough, father." Came a reply from Captain Valeris' ship, which was in high orbit of the planet along with Captain Angelina Torres and her vessel. 

"Soon we will be free of the Empire and able to..." Captain Slovac's words paused as his tactical officer started to talk about ships exiting warp into the system. 

"This is Admiral Marcus, prepare to be boarded. Resistance will result in your destruction."

There was no pause for surrender however. The ships under the Admiral's command closed in quick and opened fire with their phaser banks to remove of the traitors and their crews. "You will pay for damage you have caused to the Empire with your lives!"

Captain Torres didn't waste time and her vessel opened fire at the attacking cruisers. Phaser banks and torpedo launchers hammered away at one of the Admiral's escort ships, while Captain Valeris' ship traded phaser fire with two cruisers. Sparks flew on board her ship as torpedoes impacted. "Status?" "Captain port shields down to thirty-two percent. One of the torpedo launchers is down and warp drive is off line."

Captain Slovac's ship found itself busy as well. Admiral Marcus and two other escort cruisers had nearly surrounded Slovac and his crew. Phasers banks pounded into Slovac's vessel. "Betray the Empire will you! I will end you and your pathetic daughter and her friend!" Shouted Marcus over the communication system.

"Captain! We are losing forward shields! Aft shields down to twenty percent! Warp and torpedo launchers are off line Sir!" Captain Slovac narrowed his gaze at the view screen at the front of the bridge. They were out numbered and with out warp drive, chance of an escape was diminishing. 

"Fire again dammit!" Shouted Captain Torres from her cruiser. Her starboard nacelle took heavy damage and the pylon blew free from the support arm. "Captain shields are fluctuating and we just lost phaser control! I'm detecting ships exiting warp!" Captain Torres smiled faintly. "So this is how it ends."

The ships exiting warp were however not that of Dimension 132, but of Dimension 145. The more advanced ships held ten dual phaser emitter banks, six single phaser emitters, four forward torpedo launchers and two aft torpedo launchers. Not to mention their shielding was better rated then those of Dimension 132. 

"This is Admiral Walter Pavel. You have ten seconds to stop your attack and warp from this system or we will open fire."

Two of the Empire Cruisers came about and opened fire at the Dimension 145 ships. A fools mistake. As more ships exited from work, the number grew to fifteen under Admiral Pavel's command. "I will take that as a no." Was the simple comment over the communication system from Pavel. The ships under his command returned fire upon the Empire ships. Though, they didn't seem to be targeting the three defector ships that come under attack by the Empire. 

One, two, three, Empire cruisers were knocked out of the fight. It was their turn to be out numbered and in this case, out gunned. Admiral Pavel's ship opened fire upon Admiral Marcus' vessel which shook the crew from the heavy assault of their shields and starboard side. "Admiral Marcus! We have lost starboard phaser banks and the torpedoes are not responding Sir!" Marcus gritted his teeth as he looked at the forward view screen. There was Admiral Pavel's ship. Hitting his harder then he had anticipated. "Helm, set course for Base Thetta. Signal the other ships to engage warp. I won't have that man be the end of me. Not this day."

Slowly one by one, the Empire cruisers came about and entered warp to escape the fire fight that had been turned out of their favor. Not all would make it however. Two ships trying to jump to warp speed were pounded by multiple torpedoes from several Dimension 145 ships. As power faded and life support became iffy, the Federation of Dimension 145 finished the ships off. However it was not before many survivors were beamed over to take as prisoners. 

"Admiral Pavel to Defecting ships of the Empire. How may we assist you?"

"This is Captain Slovac of the Balao. Assist us?"

"Yes." Came Admiral Pavel's reply from his ship. "Captain Archimedes Remus said you might need some help. He regrets to not be here himself but he had other matters to attend to." Captain Slovac blinked and looked about his damaged bridge. "Our ships took heavy damage, Admiral." Admiral Pavel smirked some on board his ship. "I'll have my ships lock on tractor beams and we'll see if we can't tow you some where for repairs. Have you the other ships with you make a list of what is needed before we make a station. My ships can beam over repair supplies and medical aid."

"Admiral? What course should we set?" Admiral Pavel smiled some with a nod of his head over at his Helm officer. "We will have to take it slow, their ships have taken quite the beating. Set course for Frontier Station. It will take us a little longer but we'll make it there where they can have their ships docked for the no doubt major repairs they need. Tactical? I want that report we received prior to heading this way. Captain Ginnis said he found evidence of someone attacking along the border systems."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Scott Ginnis was a newer Captain of The Federation of Dimension 145. His Heavy Cruiser was investigating reports of ships being attacked along several border systems. His first command and he was nervous. Though he tried to hide it from the crew. 

"What have our scans shown?"

"Captain, we have found a large variety of ships, or rather what used to be ships. They are more drifting hunks with holes and pieces missing from them. I have identified some of the debris. So far I've detected Cardassian ships, Klingon vessels possibly from Dimension 128, some pirate ships that were on the wanted list, a few former freighters and at least five former Dimension 132 cruisers. No signs of life. I've also scanned the second planet and the star port shows no signs of life either Sir. It doesn't look like all the ships were here at once. I believe the ships were hit as they passed along this known trade route. I have identified what appears to be disruptor fire on many of the drifting wreckage. As the ships came along this route it must of been some sort of ambush."

Captain Ginnis rolled his hands together as he sat back in his command chair upon the bridge. "Send a transmission to Captain Bennet and Admiral Pavel. Include what you've found and ask the Admiral for orders. Until his reply we will continue our scans and monitor ship traffic through this section of space."

"Understood Sir." Came the officer's reply. "Captain I am picking up a distress call. It seems to be from a transport freighter. They are under attack and are requesting aid."

Captain Ginnis tapped his fingertips together briefly and took a breath. "Okay. Let's set course to intercept and try to lend them a hand. Maybe we've found whoever has been attacking ships along this route. Helm lay in course and engage."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Morgan Bateman was a Veteran Captain of The Federation of Dimension 145. He had made just as many enemies as he had friends in his career as a Captain. 

Currently his Heavy Cruiser was in orbit of a planet with a small space port and city. The planet was mostly land with one large ocean. Mining had proven successful on the planet with a large amount of metals needed through out the galaxy. Captain Bateman's ship was transporting down medical supplies to the city's hospital. 

"There, that should help you until that freighter arrives with the medical supplies you ordered." Said Captain Bateman to the view screen upon his bridge. The woman on the screen was on the planet and she smiled. "Yes, thank you, Captain. We were running dangerously low and your help is appreciated. Mora out."

The screen went blank and Captain Bateman looked over at his helm officer. "Helm, set course for.."

"Pardon Captain but I am receiving a priority message from Admiral Bensen."

Captain Bateman nodded. "Put it through, lieutenant."

The view screen lit up with images of what appeared to be the bridge of Admiral John Bensen's heavy cruiser. Fire was seen behind him with officers trying to put it out as sparks flew off from the Admiral's left side and a bulk head there. "This is Admiral Bensen to all available ships. Requesting immediate help at the following coordinates. Tactical put the coordinates through! We are taking heavy casualties from our attackers and... "

The transmission went dead. 

"Try to get him back. Helm do you have the coordinates?"

"Yes, Captain. They are along a trade route that has seen it's share of destroyed ships lately, Sir."

"Helm set course and engage warp nine. Tactical, shields up. Red Alert."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Batemen's heavy cruiser exited warp on red alert status. Her phasers were at the ready, as were that of her torpedo launchers. He would find several other Federation ships of Dimension 145 had recently arrived as well.

Captain Lawrence Houser, Captain Maxwell Odin, new Captains Phillip Bradley and Edward Rhodes along with that of Captain Betty Sinclair and Captain Margaret Billings. 

"Open a channel. This is Captain Batemen."

"Captain Batemen this is Captain Billings. There is a bounty of wreckage here in orbit of this moon. Batemen, it's the Admiral's ship. Along with the three escorts that were with her. So far scans show disruptor impact points to what is left of the ships hulls. All of us are currently at red alert with torpedoes armed. We haven't detected any threat as of yet however. Perhaps they have moved on. The Admiral was responding with his escorts to the station that was in orbit here. What's left of it. Seems they sent out a distress call after being attacked with out warning. Whoever it was, took out the station, the Admiral and his escort cruisers."

Batemen rubbed a hand at his light beard. "If you, or the others haven't already, we best try to contact Admiral Doohan or Admiral Pavel. I'll start sending alerts to our stations in the nearby sector along with letting our allies know this route should be off limits for now, considering."

Far off from the Federation ships of Dimension 145, laid a cloaked attack cruiser keeping watch at a safe distance. It's Captain tapped a clawed fingertip against the arm rest of his chair. 
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
12750.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain John Stockton of The Empire of Dimension 132, was testing his ship's newly replaced forward torpedo launchers. The last two launchers had been badly damaged upon his ship's last fight. Reluctantly Captain Hoshi Balto was testing her own ship's weapon systems against a void waste land of a planet. Firing the phaser banks and several torpedoes from the forward launch system.

She disliked Captain Stockton with a passion. At one time thinking him the greatest thing since ice cream, she had long ago shifted her sights to bigger and more arousing things. Like a certain Furyan male. "Captain, we've concluded the testing of our replaced weapon systems." Spoke the tactical officer on the bridge. "Hm? Oh, yes well.. log it into the computer and let's set course to slip from this system before Captain Stockton wants to play simulated war games."

"Captain? I had something on my scope for a moment. It's gone now though." Captain Balto perked a slender brow over at her tactical officer. "Had what?" "I'm not sure ma'am. Possible ship, but there is nothing there now." Hoshi considered this tiny bit of information. "Open a channel to Captain Stockton's ship."

"This is Captain Stockton, something you need help with, Hoshi?" Captain Stockton would answer from the bridge of his ship, in his usual arrogant way with a smile. Captain Hoshi Balto shook her head and laid her hands against each hip. "Cool your warp nacelles, Stockton. We picked up a possible ship in the area. Have you detected any possible vessels? I'm thinking maybe a ship going to and from cloak and back again." Stockton looked over at his tactical officer. The man shook his head and Stockton turned his gaze back at the view screen. "We haven't detected anything. Still chasing ghosts, Hoshi?" "Screw you." Commented Captain Balto right back at Captain Stockton. Her eyes narrowed at the view screen and she was about to say something further when her tactical officer spoke.

"Captain, I have three ships de-cloaking and heading toward us fast from our starboard side!" "Red Alert!" Shouted Captain Hoshi Balto. Captain Stockton's tactical officer spoke up toward him then. "Sir I have two ships de-cloaking off our port side and moving in quick!" "Well.. looks like the woman was right. Bring us about to face them and ready the torpedoes. Get me a target lock with phasers."

Heavy disruptor fire impacted Captain Balto's ship at the starboard saucer section. "Return fire!" Shouted Captain Balto. "Turn us at the lead ship and open fire with phasers!" While Balto was dealing with it's three attackers, Stockton's ship was exchanging fire with the two vessels attacking his ship. 

"Torpedoes fire! I want a steady fire of phasers on the ship to the right. I want those ships identified." Disruptor fire slammed into the bow saucer section of Captain Stockton's cruiser. "Captain bow shielding is down twenty percent." "Tactical, target the wing section of that unknown craft.. fire torpedoes!"

There was a weakening in the attacking ship's shielding and Stockton took full advantage of it by having his ship fire another volley of torpedoes from the forward pair of launchers. Along with striking phaser fire the enemy vessel's right wing was blown clear of it's hull to fly off into the blackness of space. "That'll make them think twice.. " Before Captain Stockton could finish his sentence the other unknown ship was attacking fiercely with it's heavy disruptor cannons. Stockton's ship shook from the hard impact. "Helm set course for Dux Station. We'll pick up some friendly ships there if they chose to follow us. Engage warp seven."

"Captain, The Ragnar just went to warp." Commented the helm officer on board Captain Hoshi Balto's ship. "Damn that man! Just like him to leave to save his own.. " Just then torpedoes struck her ship at the starboard side. "Engineering has been hit! Emergency doors closing to seal off affected areas, Captain." The ship shook again by multiple weapons impact points. "Captain, starboard shields are down to sixteen percent. Bow shields down to thirty-two percent. Aft shields weakening." "Turn us at the attacking ships!" Shouted Balto. "Dispatch a distress call and fire on that damn ship to our port!" As she spoke of the ship in question, it fired off seven of it's disruptor cannons to pound into the port side of Captain Balto's ship at the saucer section. With three torpedoes suddenly impacting to the same spot, a large section of the saucer blew free from the ship to expose several decks to space. "Hull breach.. emergency doors trying to close. Failing on four decks, Captain!"

As Captain Hoshi Balto's ship was losing the fight with the unknown vessels closing in on her, little attention was paid to three ships de-cloaking behind the vessels attacking Balto's ship. The new ships introduced themselves with a volley of torpedoes at the attacking vessels. Followed by Phaser fire from one of the ships and disruptor fire from the other two. 

Taken off guard, two of the attacking ships fell prey to weapons impacts to their aft sections and under sides. Not letting up, the Centaur class vessel with it's Bird of Prey Klingon allies continued to fire upon the damaged ships until systems started to fail upon the attacking vessels. As Captain Balto's ship was moving crew to escape pods to flee the badly damaged vessel, the remaining unknown ships exited the system as they went to warp.

Fires were plaguing Balto's ship. The engineering section was non-responsive and multiple decks were on fire. As men fled the bridge of Balto's ship, she was suddenly swept up in a transporter beam. Disappearing from the burning bridge of her ship as the helm station blew up. 

The modified Centaur class vessel and the two Klingon Bird of Prey ships, slid into cloak and would disappear from the system before any of Dimension 132 would arrive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Stars End Spaceport All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: