((Building Management Office - Out of Control with the OOC))
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  :| |:
Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> Kesey Apartment Complex

#121:  Author: CapistranoCan Be Found: Clovely PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 am
    —
Not my best work, and not sure what it means going forward, but my muse decided to write a Jay post, so almost a year after my previous one, here you go!

#122:  Author: DuciiCan Be Found: Luks Condos or in the Heavens PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:48 pm
    —
Capistrano wrote:
Not my best work, and not sure what it means going forward, but my muse decided to write a Jay post, so almost a year after my previous one, here you go!

Holy crap! You're alive! Loved the new post Smile

#123:  Author: CapistranoCan Be Found: Clovely PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:51 pm
    —
Here's Jay Capistrano's contribution to the character CD contest going on over on Polyvore right now. It's basically an even split between the sort of punk music he would've listened to back on Earth and songs that are more...inspired by him. With a little bit of Sami's 80s music love mixed in for good measure. Very Happy

#124:  Author: Locke DVestavioCan Be Found: New Haven, RhyDin City PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:27 pm
    —
Spreading my bumps around -- here's a shameless plug for Locke's contribution to the Fashion Week shows.

#125:  Author: CapistranoCan Be Found: Clovely PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:13 pm
    —
First off, I wanted to say thanks for letting Jay put his stories up here when I came back a couple of years ago, and decided not to bother pulling his old folder out of the catacombs. That having been said, I think his story has been told -- he doesn't live in the city anymore, he's graduated college and the urgency isn't there anymore, IC or OOC. He's got his happy ending, and I'm happy to leave him to it.

So no more bumps from me, unfortunately. Sad In the epic words of Jawbreaker, "You're on your own/You're all alone."

#126:  Author: Kazzy HartCan Be Found: Kesey Apartment Complex, RhyDin PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 pm
    —
There will always be a rundown, sketchy space at Kesey for Muscles. Thanks for writing for him here! Smile

Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> Kesey Apartment Complex

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  :| |:
Page 9 of 9