The Treasure Chest: OOC
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  :| |:
Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> Den Of Iniquity

#176:  Author: Gypsy LoreCan Be Found: In the middle of trouble PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:50 pm
    —
I hope you are doing well Gem. <3

Hearts, thoughts, & prayers.

#177:  Author: The RedneckCan Be Found: Where ever she happens to be PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:02 pm
    —
I loved Singing Sisters! And the Walk A Mile thread. <3 Gem!

#178:  Author: PharlenCan Be Found: Hollywood, CA PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:36 pm
    —
No News, but Love all around. :3

#179:  Author: MalloryCan Be Found: The Lyceum or Kabuki Street, most of the time PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:24 pm
    —
<3

#180:  Author: PharlenCan Be Found: Hollywood, CA PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:36 pm
    —
HOLY CATS.

My old friends, my new friends, people I don't know.

I just got off the phone with Gem's player. They're sending her home (or really, she'll be moving in with an old friend of her). Because she's too healthy to be in full care now.

The cancer is still there, but it's stopped. The prognosis is still terminal. But. They had done some experimental treatments that seem to have at least given her more time. And better health.

And because it's Gem, she's actually a little embarrassed. Like I told her, don't even be, this is the most wonderful thing I've heard in a while.

SO. WOW.

I don't even know what else to say other than she giggled about Pharlen being governor.

<3 Wow.

#181:  Author: QuillCan Be Found: Wandering PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:42 pm
    —
Wonderful news. And screw embarrassment - tell her to be proud of how tough she is, instead! She's proving that even the worst things can be chewed up and spit out, and that the doctors aren't always right - tenacity and perseverance can still overcome the odds, no matter how stacked they are. Thee's nothing to be embarrassed about, when she's giving other people a little more hope.

#182:  Author: The RedneckCan Be Found: Where ever she happens to be PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:27 pm
    —
That is absolutely fantastic news!!!!
I'm so damn happy hearing this!!!

#183:  Author: Claire GallowsCan Be Found: The Sassy Owl Saloon or Underwood Manor in New Haven PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:19 am
    —
What a freaking badass, this is amazing news! So glad to hear it <3

#184:  Author: PharlenCan Be Found: Hollywood, CA PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:13 pm
    —
I need to get a call in and see how things are going!

Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> Den Of Iniquity

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  :| |:
Page 8 of 8