Tecnología Redux
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next  :| |:
Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> Outcast Coterie

#826:  Author: DelahadaCan Be Found: Rhydin City PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 pm
    —
Text to Jackie (10:44 pm): Do u have anymor grenades

#827:  Author: Jackie Von TombsCan Be Found: Hollywood CA PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:05 am
    —
Text to Sal (10:50 pm): MK 2s, half case. MK 33s, case. I'll toss in a couple of Claymores cuz I love you. <3 <3 <3 Those have remotes. Instructions in the box.

Text to Sal (10:52 pm): drop em by before midnight, got a parkour midnight run tonight. love you!

#828:  Author: DelahadaCan Be Found: Rhydin City PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:10 am
    —
Text to Jackie (11:08 pm): Gracias bonita

#829:  Author: DelahadaCan Be Found: Rhydin City PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:45 pm
    —
Text to Sinjin (7:36 pm): Not sure wher u been lately but thoght id let u kno ill be out of town a week or 2

Text to Sinjin (7:38 pm): Going on a trip with cane

Text to Sinjin (7:39 pm): Te amo te extraño

—-

Text to Skid (7:43 pm): Leaving town for a week or 2 with cane

Text to Skid (7:44 pm): Te amo peluche

#830:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:25 pm
    —
Text to Aoife (10:25 pm): I brought you something from Mexico.

#831:  Author: Mairead HarkerCan Be Found: Harkers' Island or Cardinal Inn PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:43 pm
    —
Maggie tended to prefer the old fashioned method of communication, a letter dated 6 April, addressed to Cane was delivered by courier.

Dear Cane,

I would like to invite you, your students, and colleagues from the RCAA to perform as part of the Children's Day festival to be held on Saturday, 14 April in the Marketplace. This year's activities are being dedicated to the memory of our friend, Lirssa. Lirssa shouldn't be remembered with sadness, but with joy, laughter, and love.

I can be contacted at the Cardinal Inn.

Sincerely,

Maggie Harker

#832:  Author: Mairead HarkerCan Be Found: Harkers' Island or Cardinal Inn PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:02 pm
    —
Maggie got a phone number for Sal from someone in the family and left the following message:

Voicemail to Sal: (6 April 2018: 7:47PM): Hello, Sal? This is Maggie Harker. I'm hosting a big party for Children's Day in the Marketplace next weekend. I'd like to work out a price for a LOT of meat, smoked, barbecued, and so on. I'm hoping we have a big turn for the festival and concert. The day is being dedicated to Lirssa because of all the things she did to help kids in Rhydin. My number is 624-4434. Thanks!

#833:  Author: Hank Jr.Can Be Found: Matadero Carnicería PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:46 pm
    —
Sal passed along Maggie's phone number to Lyle, with instructions to contact her to make arrangements for the requested services.

Voicemail to Maggie (7 April 2018, 9:23 am): Hello, Miss Maggie Harker. This is Lyle Stiggowitz, co-manager of the Matadero Carnicería, under the employment of owner Salvador Delahada. The bossman has informed me that you are looking to procure an assortment of our pork products for the upcoming Children's Day festival. He has asked me to invite you to come to the Carnicería at your earliest convenience to place an order with us, myself and my father, Mr. Boscoe Stiggowitz. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from eight a.m. to six p.m. We will be more than happy to assist you and help you meet your requirements for the celebration. Thank you and good day.

#834:  Author: TeresaCan Be Found: Old Temple; RCCA PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:07 pm
    —
Technically her first day wasn't until the 9th, but given the small window of time between now and the celebration of Children's Day, Teresa didn't want to wait. A response was sent by courier the following day, 7 April, addressed to Ms. Maggie Harker at the Cardinal Inn.

Ms. Harker,

My name is Teresa and I am the new Youth Director at the Rhydin Center for Circus Arts. I wish to convey my deepest regrets regarding the loss of your friend and my predecessor, but how wonder it will be to celebrate her life and accomplishments! Mr. Devillier has authorized the Youth Circus to perform at the festival, and I will be happy to meet with you at your earliest convenience to further discuss our participation.

Sincerely,

Teresa Flores
Rhydin Center for Circus Arts
Youth Director
(xxx)825-6451

#835:  Author: Mairead HarkerCan Be Found: Harkers' Island or Cardinal Inn PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:45 am
    —
A response was sent via courier.

Dear Ms. Flores,

Thank for your kind remarks and your quick response. Please convey my thanks to Mr. Devilier for allowing the troupe to participate.

I can be reached in person at the Cardinal Inn in Old Market or by phone at 624-4434 to arrange a time with you. Please let me know what equipment you will need to set up and if there is anything that the crew can help with. Set up will begin on Thursday to allow plenty of preparation time.

Sincerely,

Maggie Harker

#836:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:55 pm
    —
Text to Aoife (9:52 pm): The kids in my Youth Circus are doing a thing at a place tomorrow. Want to come watch with me? You like the little monsters, don't you?

#837:  Author: AoifeDuggan PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:00 pm
    —
Text to Canaan (9:55 pm): i will. but why

Text to Canaan (9:57 pm): there will be children there.

Text to Canaan (9:59 pm): many of them. you know this?

#838:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:08 pm
    —
Text to Aoife (10:00 pm): I know. But it's Children's Day and my gym was requested to put on a performance of some kind in honor of Lirssa. I'm not sure how good it'll be -- they only gave us a little less than a week to prepare. Not that I prepared. My new youth director took care of everything. I stay away from the beasties. But I'm the owner and... I dunno. Something about appearances.

Text to Aoife (10:02 pm): Thank you. I'll come get you around noon.

#839:  Author: AoifeDuggan PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:18 pm
    —
Text to Canaan (10:15 pm): of course

Text to Canaan (10:17 pm): do not be afraid

Text to Canaan (10:18 pm: i will protect you

#840:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:22 pm
    —
Text to Aoife (10:20 pm): I knew I could count on you, cher.

#841:  Author: MalloryCan Be Found: The Lyceum or Kabuki Street, most of the time PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:04 pm
    —
Text to Cane: hey do you have Aoife's number?

#842:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:05 pm
    —
Text to Mallory (9:05 pm): Yeah

#843:  Author: MalloryCan Be Found: The Lyceum or Kabuki Street, most of the time PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:06 pm
    —
Text to Cane: can you fwd it to me?

#844:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:12 pm
    —
Text to Mallory (9:09 pm): I can, but chances are high she
Text to Mallory (9:09 pm): Hang on.
Text to Mallory (9:12 pm): Nvm we foung it. xxx-xxxx

#845:  Author: MalloryCan Be Found: The Lyceum or Kabuki Street, most of the time PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:14 pm
    —
Text to Cane: thank you

Text to Aoife: hi Aoife it's Mallory
Text to Aoife: sorry to text out of the blue but there are several recently rescued baby woodpeckers in need of care and i did not know who else to turn to

#846:  Author: AoifeDuggan PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:22 pm
    —
Text to Mallory (9:19pm): babb ies ?

Text to Mallory (9:21pm): w her e ?

#847:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:29 pm
    —
Text to Mallory (9:25 pm): aw hell.

Text to Mallory (9:28 pm): Jus bring them to my place. Aoife's here.
Text to Mallory (9:28 pm): She aint gonna sit still til they're safe
Text to Mallory (9:29 pm): I'll have you know this isn't the first time I've been cockblocked by a bird.

#848:  Author: MalloryCan Be Found: The Lyceum or Kabuki Street, most of the time PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:32 pm
    —
Text to Cane: makes me wish I was bringing roosters
Text to Cane: i'll b there soon

Text to Aoife: I'll send pictures once I get home.

#849:  Author: AoifeDuggan PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:38 pm
    —
Text to Mallory (9:35pm): com he re

Text to Mallory (9:36pm): take pik tur s

Text to Mallory (9:37pm): caa nan has wood

#850:  Author: MalloryCan Be Found: The Lyceum or Kabuki Street, most of the time PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:40 pm
    —
Text to Aoife: you know what? i deserved that.

Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> Outcast Coterie

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next  :| |:
Page 34 of 35