The OOC Thread
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  :| |:
Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> The Governor's Office

#176:  Author: Rekah IllyrianaCan Be Found: Here, there and Matadero. PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:59 am
    —
I dropped the ball this month.

I haven't been in the right headspace to really play/write. I've tried, but not there.

I am hoping September will be better.

#177:  Author: Rekah IllyrianaCan Be Found: Here, there and Matadero. PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 am
    —
If anyone would like to help me compile the list of G.A.C. (current) members that would be awesome.

I have the link for last years. And there's still room for your characters to sign up. Maybe open registration?

But, I'm somewhat busy in my life and need some help here to make sure this keeps up as an aspect for our RP community!

Thanks so much!

-D.

#178:  Author: PrlUnicornCan Be Found: Navarra Farms, Duchy of Navarra PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:11 pm
    —
Rekah, you might want to request being a mod or appointing a mod for "The Governor's Office" for, as Fio called it, housekeeping purposes.

Thanks!

#179:  Author: Rekah IllyrianaCan Be Found: Here, there and Matadero. PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:53 pm
    —
PrlUnicorn wrote:
Rekah, you might want to request being a mod or appointing a mod for "The Governor's Office" for, as Fio called it, housekeeping purposes.

Thanks!

If anyone wants to volunteer for this-feel free.

#180:  Author: Ebon IlnarenCan Be Found: Stardreamer Manor, RhyDin PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:59 am
    —
The RhyDin Public Holiday Calendar has been updated through the end of 2016. Thanks to leap year, we get an extra holiday, the Night of the Red Dragon!

#181:  Author: PrlUnicornCan Be Found: Navarra Farms, Duchy of Navarra PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:44 pm
    —
If anyone has holiday events,etc. that they want added to this year's calendar, please PM me.

Anyone with ideas for Thanksgiving and Winterfest, especially the Yule Ball, please let me know. I'd like to get the ball rolling.

Thanks, bunches!

#182:  Author: PrlUnicornCan Be Found: Navarra Farms, Duchy of Navarra PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:18 pm
    —
Updates to Public Calendar events posted. Date Auction and Yule Ball details in progress.

#183:  Author: PrlUnicornCan Be Found: Navarra Farms, Duchy of Navarra PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:53 pm
    —
Updates to Public Holiday calendar for Valentine's Day events. Once again, if anyone wants their event, sale, etc. added that I missed, please PM me.

#184:  Author: PrlUnicornCan Be Found: Navarra Farms, Duchy of Navarra PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:10 pm
    —
Updates to the calendar for Children's Day and Beltane events. If I missed anything, please PM me.

#185:  Author: PrlUnicornCan Be Found: Navarra Farms, Duchy of Navarra PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:48 pm
    —
Updates made to public holiday calendar.

#186:  Author: PharlenCan Be Found: Hollywood, CA PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 pm
    —
Hi People!

You may all bow before your new Governor. Pharlen will be declaring Taco Tuesdays a mandatory civic event, me, I have no idea how to be governor, so, help would be appreciated! (Otherwise, Pharlen has plans to kidnap Collie, Ebon, and a few others to help, along with Dris to sexy up the place. ;D)

Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> The Governor's Office

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  :| |:
Page 8 of 8