Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Shop     Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   

A Furyan's Fire.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Stars End Spaceport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Sword for Hire
Can Be Found: Surviving Rhydin and the surrounding Star Systems.
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: A Furyan's Fire. Reply with quote

Captain Archimedes Remus gazed over the computer read outs. The Nexus brought many species, races and the like together in this universe. Lucky, or unlucky for the others living here. A Furyan by birth, he'd traveled and found others. Some taken from a thought to be dead world. Others, tracked down and picked up along the way. Osyrus Johnson, O.J. for short, was a dark man holding Furyan blood who'd been found running small time scams for big scores. Extortion games really. He rather liked keeping his mustache, goatee trimmed and neat for the ladies. Had a fancy for leather and wore a learther long coat often. Cypris and Thomas were Furyan as well. Big and muscled. Carl held muscles, but he was more the quiet one. The thinker. The killer who spoke little in words but volumes in his actions. Like Remus he preferred projectile weapons and often could be found about the ship with a pair of pistols tucked into his belt, or a pair of leather shoulder holsters. True, many onboard were Furyan but not all. It took a decent sized crew, even that of a skeleton crew, to run a ship. The Captain's second in command, was Dorn. A once great Klingon Officer who was said to have lost his place after the Dominion War from his galaxy. It was Dorn, that had spies who'd smuggled Remus the information of the whereabouts of the construction yard. It was Dorn that had supplied Remus with the perfect time to slip in with a Federation cargo vessel and take the Prometheus class ship right out of the yard. Several Federation security and crew had been, put down, but all in the name of glory and better things to come for Remus and those following him. The vessel's ability to split into three separate ships to attack proved helpful in their escape. Destroying the ship yard and the five over ships in dock before merging back together and entering warp for the wormhole and the Rhydin Star System.

Some from Rhydin, some from surrounding systems had found their way on board the stolen ship. Each, had to prove worthy to be taken on. Each had to go through a probationary period before given trust. An educated man, Archimedes Remus was no fool. His plans for their future were ever expanding and this system, as the surrounding star systems, only proved to aid those plans. Ah yes, this star system offered much to those with ambition. Those with a drive. Those, without fear.

Last edited by Archimedes on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Cargo being aboard now."
"Count?" Came Archimedes question.
"Twenty seconds." Replied Cypris.
"Cargo aboard, shields up Captain."
"Fire torpedoes."

Proton torpedoes shot forth from the ship to impact with the damaged freighter, as the two patrol ships moved in to attack, Remus and his ship. "Phasers on the lead vessel, torpedoes stand by." Spoke the calm Remus as he lowered into the Captain's chair upon the bridge. Phasers opened fire and impacted to one of the patrol ships. She slowed from the impact and wasn't given a chance to return fire as Remus gave the order to hit her with torpedoes. The patrol ship shook from the impact of the first torpedo. As the second slammed into her starboard side she could be seen rippling almost as internal explosions took her out of the fight. The second patrol ship would only get in a couple laser hits to the shielding before Remus had his ship enter warp. Food and engine supplies onboard, they'd be well for a while and not needing to worry over parts for repairs.

A trip would be made to the famous Star's End Spaceport soon. However first a couple planets and one seemingly abandoned station was to be inspected. A port away was required. It was always good to have more then one safe haven to lay rest to. Stock pile supplies at. As the ship made way in warp, Carl was several decks down interrogating some of the crew they'd taken from the freighter. Other travel, trade routes would need to be known for future acquiring of goods. Not to mention any information about local systems they might know of. Three Hellhounds moved about the bridge. There were over three dozen onboard in total. They'd proven well as a sort of guard dog and intimidation tactic against others. One laid out in it's large form by the Captain's chair. Butch, was his name. Dark in color, unless angered and a crimson shade took over their hide, the creatures with their unique eyes proved wondrous in the search for Furyan survivors sometime back on a dark, seemingly dead world. The Klingon Dorn held two as 'pets' so to speak. Remus had gifted them to his Klingon first officer soon after they'd acquired the unique Federation ship they now called home. Animals not for that of the weak minded or those lacking in strength. Remus' lowered his hand downward along Butch's tough hide after dropping him a large piece of jerky like meat he'd been eating. The hound snapped it out of the air and gave a resounding growl of approval.

"As they say, Fortune favors the bold. Let's take.. a side trip. Weapons at the ready. I feel.. like tearing up the stars a bit, Mr. Dorn."

Last edited by Archimedes on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nebari Host ship listed to port before explosions tore through her hull. Not a match in the least for the predator like instincts of Remus, the ship fell prey to a violent and quick attack by Zenovia splitting into three separate and quite capable attack ships. Once all three pieces of the puzzle were assembled, he simply moved on. Several freighters and a cruiser or two from a star empire laid to waste, nothing spilled more blood then that of a Furyan with a hunger.

"I've heard, of this ship." Remus commented to Thomas as he gazed over the display read outs before him on the screen. The large, dark skinned Furyan gave a slow nod of his head before continuing. "Remus, with this ship, you'd be invincible. A God amongst the stars." "I do not know if I seek to be a God, Thomas. However the power lined up with such a name is appealing my friend. Where did you get these schematics?" Thomas perked a smile before continuing upon the deep tone of his voice. "A Federation Intelligence Officer back when we, acquired the very ship we are upon now. It's amazing what a person will tell you when their arm is broken in two." Remus nodded slowly, gaze turned over the screen and the vessel on display. "The ship you show me, is made for war. Made for deciding who lives and who shall not. Thomas, when I spoke of hearing of this very ship I meant I heard of it's destruction." Thomas gave a slow nod of his head toward the read out on the screen before them. "Yes, the original was. However, the design proved durable and quite valuable in the ship's short life that some were bold enough to create more." Remus paused his hand over the read out, turning those odd eyes of his over Thomas. "How many more are we talking?" "At least three, if not four. All are located in the same shipyard. Foolish as they are to hold all their eggs in one basket, yes?" Remus stood from his chair slowly. A hand ran along his face and over his chin before turning back toward Thomas and the screen with a nod of his head. "Indeed. Foolish to create more in the first place. We need to find out where. I want this ship, Thomas. The stars, would be ours for the taking."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The contacts we've made at the Star's End Spaceport should prove interesting, Sir." The Klingon Dorn commented over at Archimedes Remus. "Mr. Dorn, you have twenty minutes to scan the debris fields from what is left of the fleets that held battle here in orbit of the planet. Not a minute further as we have a meeting to make with my Number One, Mr. Dorn." Remus turned his head over toward a fellow Furyan, Cypris. The man ran a hand over his goatee as he nodded toward Remus. "Sir, I've found a suitable 'sister ship' for us. We should be able to acquire her with in the time frame before our next great adventure." Remus nodded slowly. "Make arrangements and a list of what you and the others require to get this, ship you speak of up and running. Time gentlemen, we've got to keep to the clock of time. Cypris, tell O.J. he is to help you in any means necessary and I don't care to hear of his grumbling. Get Thomas to help you as well."

Dorn looked over from his post on the bridge toward Archimedes. "Have you decided which shall take command of the vessel once we have her under way, Sir?" Fingers interlocked as his brows furrowed some at the display screen. "Not as yet, Mr. Dorn. Though soon I shall indeed have to make a decision. Hurry your scans and when the time is up, we shall depart to pick up my First."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stolen Zenobia made it's way to a higher orbit of Rhydin's larger moon. Masked by it's sheer size, the vessel and it's crew could put into motion the next steps in their Captain's plan.

The First Officer, a Klingon by the name of Dorn, was on the bridge after speaking with their Furyan Captain and leaving him with the 'delivery person' who brought the codes secretly. "How long till that ruby gives up the codes and specs' for that ship he wants?" Inquired Osyrus Johnson, or OJ as many called him for short. "The ruby was a good plan, for having the information hidden with in. You cannot just cut it open and take what's buried inside upon micro tech. To be careful, it'll take roughly two to three hours." OJ grumbled as he ran a hand over his dark face. He was good with weapons, but the man had little ability for waiting.

"Why don't you head to the armory and assist Cypris with the weapon selection for the mission ahead of us?" Suggested Dorn with a look over at OJ as his leather clad arms crossed over his chest. "So what now?" Asked OJ. "Captain interrogating the delivery person that brought it to us? We all supposed to sit and wait while that ruby with the information is slowly worked into, to get those codes and the like?"

"Yes." Simply replied Dorn. "OJ, why don't you go spend some time with one of the green women? They are onboard, for our amusement and pleasure." OJ perked a brow as he ran a pair of fingertips over his mustache and goatee. "You trying to get rid of me or somethin' ?" Dorn gave a nod of his head. "Yes. At least off this bridge for a bit. You constant foot tapping with your nervous nature I find quite, annoying." OJ grumbled, cursed and then lifted his hands as he moved for the turbo lift. "Fine. I'm out. But don't nobody cuss me out because I ruined a few hot greenie's for you all." Stepping into the lift, the doors closed with him nodding his head, acting all cool and such.

"The only thing he'd ruin is their pleasure." Commented the large dark man by the name of Thomas. The sleeves to most of his shirts were torn off. Muscles far too big for any long sleeved shirt. His leather vest hugged him as if to accent how large of a man he was. A look over toward the Klingon Dorn. "Has Remus decided who will take command over this vessel, when we obtain the next prize he's set his sights on?"

"No." Replied Dorn, he had been considering OJ's words and finally, shook his head. That human was stuck up on his ego far too much of the time he felt. "Thomas, our Captain trusts few. Perhaps it is his natural way of things. Perhaps it is due to his race. Perhaps he's been on the wrong side of a deal one too many times. In any event, he will make his choice no doubt when we are closer or have completed our task."

"Can I kill, OJ?" Inquired Thomas with a smirk crossing his dark lips. Dorn looked over at the big man and smiled just a bit. "No, you can't. But no worry, there will be plenty for you to kill when we move forward with the taking of the other vessel."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archimedes Remus slammed his fist downward into the conference room's table. Leaving a cracked surface as he gave a light shake of his head.

"So much planning, calculating and then to have it all gone in the blink of an eye. I wanted that ship, because it had so much to offer us. Destroyed before it could even leave the shipyards we were to steal her from! Cardassians in this sector are.. annoying to say the least."

Dorn, a Klingon who had signed up with Remus since the first ship he had 'acquired' nodded in agreement as his arms crossed over his leather vest. "True, it was a great ship for the taking. They apparently wished it destroyed for they felt it's designers were creating simply another threat to them. Which is false. Remind me to break the neck of the next Cardassian we come across."

Carl, human by all accounts though his blood would say other wise, shifted back with in the chair he was sitting upon. "Over two years of planning, lost. We should lick our wounds and consider plan B."

Archimedes glanced over toward Carl, he'd been with him through a bounty of battles. Face to face, battles. Reaching over to tap a data padd and bring up a holo spec of another ship that was well known in certain systems as well as dimensions. "Plan B. A Battle Cruiser, though not as impressive as the ship we had planned and hoped for. A well armed vessel. Though with our current numbers, we will need to acquire more droids to aid with daily functions of this vessel. If it were possible, our current ship we've had for a bounty of battles about the stars would be repaired. However, damage as of late has gone beyond our capable hands of fixing. We would need a space dock and over a year of refits to bring her back to her once glory. We, do not have that type of time. At best, we can linger at a dock for a week, maybe just shy of two. Far too many would like to catch the crew of the Zenovia."

The large black man, who seemed to have bounding muscles everywhere about his upper body gave a nod of his clean shaven head toward the rest at the table. "Then it is agreed. We shift our plans to capture this other vessel. I'll start preparing the crew for combat."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sir, incoming transmission. It's the Perverse, her Captain wishes to speak to you before out of range."
Archimedes Remus gave a turn of his gaze from an aft console he was reading of an inventory they had acquired recently. The tall man's gaze shifted over at his Klingon ally Dorn, before turning his gaze toward the man sitting at the helm upon the bridge. "On screen, let's not keep her waiting then shall we?"

A woman appeared on the forward view screen. As soon as her gaze found that of Archimedes, her smile spread wide upon her lips. Sitting half turned upon her Captain's chair, a red top with matching mini skirt and golden sash made up her chosen outfit. The handle of a dagger sticking out from the top of her left knee high leather boot.

"Captain Remus.. A pleasure as always." Archimedes couldn't help but allow the smile to play through at his lips with a light nod of his head toward the screen, long locks of gray drifting partly over his right eye though he made no movement of the locks of hair, as yet. "Ah, Captain Catherine Roberts. The pleasure is of course, all mine my dear." Catherine, or Cat as she often went by, could not help the slight perk of crimson to her cheeks. "Flattery, will get you 'everywhere' Captain Remus. Though, I believe you already know this." It was Remus turn to play the grin to his lips with another gentle nod toward the view screen. "Indeed my dear, indeed. To what do I owe the pleasure of your contacting me ?"

It had been barely a year, since Archimedes had aided Cat in 'acquiring' a ship from a mothballed shipyard. With upgrades, her vessel was on par with more then the average vessels that could pose a threat.

"I wished to formally say I will be joining you at the meeting point for your son's wedding, Archimedes. I've picked out a nice assortment of items for the bridge and of course a savory weapon or two for the pair." Archimedes lifted a hand to place at the opening of his vest and over his heart. "I am most grateful my dear, to hear you are coming to the party. I will let them know. I know my soon to be step-daughter finds you always to be able to liven up the gatherings. I believe they are having a bounty of seafood and steaks to be served to the guests. I myself, could use something to sink my teeth into." Cat couldn't help the slow grin perking along her lips as she shifted a bit in her Captain's chair onboard her own ship. "Mmm.. yes, well, no doubt we can find you something to nibble, Captain. I heard Captain Pots is supplying the drinks? Did you threaten to hunt him down and disable his ship again, Archimedes?" Archimedes smirked some, but gave a light shake of his head as his hands lifted into the air to give a sign of innocence. "No, not this time at least. He owed me for several upgrades to his vessel a month ago I acquired for him." Cat laughed gently and gave a light shake of her head, the long blonde locks of her hair remaining in the tied up bun at the back of her head however. "Doesn't thirty or so, about these systems owe you Captain?" "Yes, they do." Came the more emotionless comment from Archimedes' first officer, the Klingon Dorn. Cat couldn't help the smile rising to her lips as she nodded at her view screen into Dorn's direction.

"Mr. Dorn, we need to find you a girlfriend. Never know, maybe you'll meet someone at this party?" Dorn crossed his arms over his chest, making the dark sleeves of his shirt strain against the muscle below. "I am quite fine, thank you, Captain Roberts." Catherine just smiled nodding back toward Remus via her view screen onboard her ship. "I ran into Captain Toshi last week. He's really not fond of you, Archimedes." "True, no doubt the scar running the right side of his face is to blame. What can I say? I like weapons and knives especially." "Yes, well, I've lost a few nice outfits to those blades of yours, Archimedes." Archimedes smiled and gave a light shrug of his broad shoulders. "I do not recall... you complaining, Cat."

Her smile spoke more then words could, or should in the moment and she just nodded back. "In any account, keep an eye out for him. I gathered some scans two weeks ago of several ships from Dimension 72 showing up two sectors away from here. Do be careful, Archimedes. You certainly gave them reason to hate you." "My dear, I merely suggested that they should not impose their laws at Alpha Gamma III. I might have severely damaged three of their ships, but they were being rather rude."

"Yes, well, all the same try to be somewhat careful. I spoke with Captain Belafoni yesterday. He's bringing the good stuff to the party he said. So it would seem drinks are on him." Archimedes smiled gently and gave a light tilt of his head. "John, can always be counted on to help keep the drinks flowing at parties. Even if he is the one spending his money. I think he's still trying to pay me back for helping him 'acquire' his ship from the Deckland Shipyards. Such a waste, all those ships just sitting in space. Held in place by tractor beams and collecting dust onboard. So much the better to be sprung free and given new life."

"Will your son Christian be there by chance? Or Kathryn?" Archimedes gave a deeper smile toward the image of Cat upon the view screen. Indeed he loved the grown children he'd had seemingly so long ago. All grown up and making lives for themselves. "Kathryn said she was going to be there, but Christian might be a bit late. His crew is finishing up some new upgrades to his vessel." Cat gave a light nod onboard her ship, shifting her knee high leather boots in crossing over the side of her chair. "No doubt looking for that special gift to give his brother and wife on their wedding day. Though I have a feeling, Archimedes, no matter what anyone gets the new couple.. your gift will out do them all." Archimedes lips shifted into a slow grin at that. "I am, the father of the groom and soon to have a step-daughter. What man would I be if I did not give the perfect gift for the pair?" Cat laughed gently and shook her head. "It simply would not be you, Archimedes. All that toughness and yet it hides when about your children. Grown as they are." Archimedes gave a light chuckle with a nodding shift of his head. "It is merely awaiting in the shadows my dear. Ready to step clear and strike in the blink of an eye." Cat smiled deeply to this. "And that, my dear Captain Remus, is why I adore you. I know you have fans about the systems, but do me a favor? Save a dance for me?" Archimedes nodded gently and let the smile perking to his lips bloom. "I shall save the slowest of dances, for you my dear Catherine."

Cat held her smile, it was hard not to when she spoke with Archimedes. Even if it wasn't in person. "I'll hold you to that, Archimedes. I'm off to purchase some crystals and then I'll head to the party. Be safe my dear Captain." Archimedes gave a light bow of his head as he smiled to the view screen. "Of course, fair lady. May the road rise up to meet you and the wind always be at your back."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Station DS - 19, or as it's come to be known by, The Frontier.

An old station once out of the trade routes in space, left to rot away. That is until several independent groups worked together to bring the station back to life. That was a little over ten years ago. The station now holds a home away from home for those traveling the stars. Quarters, shops, restaurants, holodecks and vendors wishing to sell their latest items. Just don't always inquire as to where their items came from.

Many factions, pirates, mercenaries and those with lone ships find themselves at The Frontier. Be it repairs for their ships or supplies. And of course, a good place to hold a party.

Archimedes Remus moved with several of his crew through the sliding doorway into the large room in reserve for the after wedding, reception. No sooner had Archimedes entered and Retired General Koloth, now the Governor of the reborn station, laughed and lifted a hand to rub at his beard of dark brown with gray specks.

"Captain Archimedes Remus. Now you are a sight for these old eyes indeed. I must say, the ceremony was beautiful for your son and daughter in law." Archimedes slid out a hand to give a firm grasp of the Klingon's, to which Koloth only grinned as their grip seemed to last a couple minutes. Finally releasing his grip from Archimedes, Koloth smiled bright. "Still the toughest in this part of the galaxy, Archimedes? I might have to change up my morning routine for better exercise before you return here again." Archimedes gave a wide smile to his old Klingon friend and a light nod of his head. "Perhaps, General. Though as always I am humbled that you opened up your station here for my son's wedding. I am, most honored." Placing a hand at his chest and giving a slow nodding of his head toward Koloth. "Retired General and how could I say no to the an old friend? Besides, I'm still waiting for you to finally settle down with one woman."

"Not likely." Spoke Archimedes second officer, the Klingon Dorn. Koloth chuckled and ran a hand over his red leather jacket. "Ah, Mr. Dorn. Always good to see of you. I know a certain someone, that would be interested to see you." Dorn held back the smile that wanted to perk to his lips and simply nodded of his head toward the other Klingon. "Perhaps after a little time here at the party, Governor." Dorn gave a nod of his head toward Koloth again and then toward Archimedes before moving off to find some food. The spread of dinner was supposed to be a buffet of all sorts of meats and treats.

"Where is Desdin" Inquired Archimedes toward Koloth, as Koloth was snatching up a fresh pair of goblets from a passing serving droid. Offering one of the goblet's to Archimdes. The darker blue liquid with in the goblet did perk Archimedes lips to a smile. Romulan Ale.

"Oh you know Desdin Pots. If he smells the chance to make money, he's off in that ship of his at warp eight or nine. He of course ensured the items for the reception here were set up before leaving. If you'll excuse me, I need to make the rounds to the guests gathered." A grin from Koloth and he was off to meet and greet. The once deadly Klingon General seemed to be enjoying his new role in charge of the station. Happier.

Archimedes turned his gaze over those gathered. Some he didn't know and figured friends of his son or new step daughter. Several he knew were sitting at tables or the buffet tables. There was Captain John Belafonti. An actual honest business man, though in truth, he was a Pirate. The signature twin phaser pistols at either side of his hips, made him easy to spot. The lovely Captain Anna Coval, space pirate and smuggler. Her shoulder length red curly hair made her easy to spot as well. The Andorian Captain Terra Vocil was there with some of her crew. Hard not to spot the light blue, skinned woman in red. When she and her crew were thrust into this galaxy from a dimensional wormhole, it was Archimedes that had a moment of pitty on the new Captain in a strange universe. He'd lost count over the past five years, on how many times he'd aided her and her crew. Of course, he had aided her in 'other' ways as well.

There was something to be said about a strong Furyan Male in this part of the unique galaxy.

"Mmm.. Captain Archimedes Remus... " Archimedes turned on the heel of his boot to face the familiar voice coming up behind him. "Ah, the lovely Captain Catherine Roberts. I see your ship made it to the station for the party." Her smile was devious and quite happy in it's spread across her lips. "Yes, I did say you had to keep a dance or two for me." Not waiting for an invitation, Catherine or Cat, stepped in closer to wrap her arms around Archimedes for one of his warm hugs. Never being one to disappoint, Archimedes smiled and returned the hug with his arms about her waist. "It is always good to see you, Archimedes." He gave a light nod of his head and took a step back to look her over. "You are always a beautiful sight to behold, Catherine. I will indeed keep my arms at the ready, for that dance."

A voice spoke up at one end of the large room and those gathered quieted down to peer over at the wedding couple.

"Hi.. my name is Jason Remus, as many of you have come to know me." Those gathered couldn't help the happy occasion and many returned the hello in jest. "Hello Jason!" Jason smirked and laughed gently as his new bride in turn laughed softly behind a hand. "Thank you... ahem.. I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone that came to witness this amazing night for me and my new wife Alicia. Governor Koloth, thank you for the kind gifts and the gift of this room for our gathering. Oh and thank you for marrying us!" A cheer was had through the room, the aging Klingon General / Governor was popular in this part of space since he took over as lead for the station. Always seeing to ships that docked had supplies, repairs or a good time onboard the station. "Alicia and I would like to thank all the Captains and Commanders and other officers here tonight and their amazing gifts they've given us." Alicia put a hand on Jason's arm and with a smile to him, spoke up as her long locks of brown hair remained bound to the braid going down the back of her white dress. "And I would like to personally thank Captain Roberts for her gifts. I'm sure the lingerie and cuffs will be put to good use." The crowd laughed as several gathered looked to spot Catherine Roberts, to which she had no shame and held her hands up and gave a grin. "A happy couple is a good couple, you two!"

This only caused further laughter in the crowd. Alicia then spotted Archimedes and her smile softened some. "I would like to also thank, Archimedes Remus." The crowd's gaze moved to spot the Furyan man among those gathered. "I've never known, except for that of my new husband, a more rougher and tougher man among the stars. And I've also.. never known a man to welcome me into his family as he has. Mr. Remus I thank you for allowing me the privilege to be your son's wife. I look forward to the days and nights ahead with him as my husband. And if I might say, I am honored to have you as my step-father."

Her smile drew gentle as Jason took her hand in his own to lift to his lips. Archimedes gave a soft nod of his head toward the front of the room at his son and daughter in law. His smile, would rival any in the room. "It is I, who is honored to have you as my 'daughter' Alicia. My son, has made a great choice in his wife. I travel far and wide among the stars, but please save this old man a spot at your table." Alicia's smile, if possible, perked even brighter as did Jason's. "Mr. Remus... there will always be a spot at our table for you." Jason smirked some then and added. "With plenty of Romulan Ale, dad."

The crowd burst into a light bit of laughter. After all, it was one of the best drinks found in the galaxy here.

Archimedes nodded gently with his head. "I remember Jason as a young boy. This one time he..."

The station rocked slightly and everyone gave pause to look about them. Archimedes shifted his gaze about and his eyes lids lowered some over the special brown contacts he wore over his true eyes. Another rock of the station, this time harder. The station's security officer, a Mandalorian Commander, Sophia's voice came over the communication system.

"Attention all onboard Frontier... the station is under attack. I repeat, the station is under attack! Security teams report to designated areas. Medical teams spread out and help any needing medical aid..." The station rocked hard by an impact of something outside. Archimedes grabbed Cat's arm to stop her from falling to the flooring as pieces of supports broke from the ceiling to fall upon several of the gathered guests.

Many moved to exit the large room and head back to their ships to pull away from the station, while others helped those hit by falling beams. "Archimedes!" Dorn's shout was clear across the room. When his Klingon friend called in such a way, Archimedes got to him quick. Finding Dorn trying to move a support beam from someone it had landed upon. "Jason!" Alicia's scream was piercing and it only took a split second for Archimedes to realize, his son was under the fallen beam. "Dorn, grab the right side, I'll get the left!" Both men gripped the beam, pulling upwards as the Governor Koloth rushed over to grab another spot on the beam. "Lift!" Shouted Koloth with a defined Klingon growl at his lips. Slowly, the heavy structure lifted upwards off of Jason. Alicia and Cat moved to grab Jason and pull him out from under the beam before the three men would release of it to the ground in a loud thud.

"He's got broken bones and he's bleeding from somewhere at his chest besides his head." Spoke Catherine/Cat as Alicia was already tearing strips from her white dress, to apply to Jason's forehead and the gash there. Koloth grabbed up his communicator from his leather belt. "Commander! Return fire to whoever dares attack this station!" "Already returning fire, Governor." Came the voice over the communicator a minute later. "Sir, ships have been identified. It's The Empire from Dimension 132. I've engaged shielding to several of the internal sections of the station but I am unable to engage the main shields about the station as a whole. Too many ships docked along the outer ring."

"Those fools from Dimension 132! How dare they attack this supply station! When I get my hands on their throats.. I'm going to break their pathetic necks!" Koloth, to say the least, was quite angry now. Having offered them peaceful aid in repair and supplies in the past. The Frontier, was supposed to be a station with no violence and for all to dock at.

Archimedes Remus, growled lowly from his lips as the station shook with another hit by possibly torpedoes.
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of the guests and those just onboard Frontier Station, rushed to their ships. Some wishing to simply flee the attack on the station while others moved to engage the Constitution Class Empire ships of the humans from Dimension 132.

As Archimedes made it to the bridge of his ship, the docking clamps disengaged and the ship backed off quick while taking several phaser hits from a passing Empire cruiser. "Damage report!" The big dark man with the shaven head, Thomas, and arms that seemed big as a tree was anything but happy on the bridge. "Sir, we've taken eight direct hits as have many of the ships docked here. The relays for splitting out ship into multiple attack vessels is not responding." Archimedes grabbed the back of his Captain's chair with a firm grip as the ship was rocked by another hit. "Do we have weapons?" "Yes Sir!" Shouted the more lighter skinned man with the tattoos, Cypris. And was he grinning? He truly did enjoy a fight.

"Open fire on any vessel from Dimension 132! Phasers.. torpedoes.. fire!"

Archimedes ship, The Zenobia, let loose a volley of torpedoes at two incoming Empire ships. Another spread of torpedoes from Captain Robert's ship impacted the enemy vessel on it's port side, causing multiple explosions to tear the saucer section in half. "Cat here... let's show them it was a bad idea to mess with a perfectly good party! And my dance!" Her ship, a refitted Excelsior Class vessel stolen from a mothballed shipyard, moved to protect Archimedes ship at his port side. Both vessels cast phaser fire and worked to target enemy ships together, thus bringing heavier fire power in their attack.

"I've got the two on the left!" Came the voice of Captain Belafonti, while a a medic was trying to tend to the open wound at his side. Belafonti's modified Abbe Class, stolen from a shipyard as any respecting pirate would do, let loose a spread of four torpedoes from the forward launchers. Then another launch of four more to impact both ships from the back. One started to spin to starboard as phaser cannons impacted the ships suddenly with the decloaking of two Defiant Class, yes... stolen from shipyards, vessels.

"Better late then never!" Came the voice over the communication system of Christian Remus. "I've got the ship moving over the station's upper structure!" Came the voice of Kathryn Remus, before her vessel's phaser cannons pounded the Empire vessel before explosions tore her engineering section in two. Both of Archimedes late arriving children, proceeded to coordinate their attacks to the enemy vessels. Thus making their damage even more effective.

Captain Terra Vocil moved her ship into the mix to protect the station, her and her crew had grown to love. Phasers and Photon Torpedoes firing at enemy ships trying to attack the station still. Three direct hits to her port nacelle caused power failure to several mid decks of her ship. Captain Anna Coval's ship, another stolen vessel, engaged an enemy ship with phasers before firing a pair of photon torpedoes into the attacker's saucer section from below. Her ship's dorsal nacelle taking a direct hit as shields failed and the nacelle is nearly torn off by the internal explosions. Two pirate ships moved to grasp Captain Vocil's ship with their tractor beams and pull her ship away from the fight.

Two Klingon B'Rel Class ships exited warp and wasted no time opening fire with their disruptors upon the attacking enemy. Klingon Captain Kruger growled and shook his head onboard his ship. "Cowards! They attack a peaceful station for supply and repair! And the ships in dock! Lock onto the nearest Empire ship and fire torpedoes!" The experienced Captain ushered his ship about the fighting, moving quick firing in attacking runs the enemy vessels. Not giving pause in motion so as not to offer a sitting target. The second B'Rel class ship darted past a heavily damaged pirate vessel that had not been able to get away from the station before being struck by three Empire ships. Delnora perked a smile onboard her ship. Quite possibly, one of the more attractive Klingon females in the galaxy she didn't give pause as her vessel found an already weaken enemy ship. A single torpedo cast into the saucer section and internal explosions tore it apart. "Locate Archimedes ship!" "His vessel has taken heavy damage.. but he is still in the fight." Came the reply of her tactical officer. Delnora couldn't help but smile at that. A Warrior to the core, that was Archimedes. He would never give up a fight. "Take us near to help cover his ship!"

Christian and Kathryn Remus engaged another pair of Empire cruisers. The enemy ships fell quickly to the coordinated attack of phaser cannons and photon torpedoes. "Kathryn, another three ships at your eight o'clock. Cut to your port low and I'll take the leader." "I've got the second ship!" Claimed Kathryn as she actually smiled onboard her ship. Indeed, they were children of Archimedes. No fear and no issue with killing the enemy.

Six Empire ships from Dimension 132 broke off their attack and came about to head away from the fighting. Each leapt into warp as they made their exit of the system. Debris from enemy vessels and that of friendly, drifted in the void of space. Damaged ships limped to find a docking port still intact.

Captain Catherine Robert's crew was busy putting out fires onboard while she watched her view screen. "Others?!?!?" "Captain, remaining enemy ships have entered warp. Ma'am several ships are moving to dock back with the station. Given the damage we've taken, I think we should do the same." "Where is Archimedes ship?" "Ma'am, she's lost power and is drifting." "Then set your course and prepare to engage tractor beam!"

The heavily damaged Empire ships, unable to go to warp to escape, were picked off one by one by Christian and Kathryn's ships. Captain Belafonti, his ship taking it's fair share of damage, had locked a tractor beam onto Captain Anna Coval's ship. Slowly towing her back for an open and working docking port at the station.

Dorn and Thomas lifted fallen support structures off of Archimedes chest. A rib was poking out of the blood ridden flesh. "Get a medical kit!" "Dorn! Captain Robert's ship is moving to aid us with a tow to the station." "Understood! Secure the bridge of fires and try to get in contact with engineering and other sections of the ship!" Archimedes, growled out as Dorn applied pressure to an open wound and in turn Dorn smiled down at him as he took a knee. "Good, pain means you're still alive."

"They've... not gotten.. ride of me.. yet.... "
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The medical bay onboard Frontier Station was overflowing. Sections outside were set up with tables and blankets to set wounded people for medics and doctors to help. Thankfully, the station had invested in hiring six months ago that of four full time doctors. Of course, they hadn't seen this much devastation and injury before at the station.

Christian and Kathryn had docked to the station and were currently checking upon their father, Archimedes. Kathryn had sought out Alicia and found her brother Jason to be in bad shape. "He's a Remus, Alicia. He'll make it. He's just as stubborn to die like the rest of us." She tried to offer a smile to Alicia, who in turn did her best to smile back as she watched a doctor and medic work on her new husband. "I know. You're right.. he'll pull through. He's tough like his father." Kathryn shifted her gaze over toward a table that had been set up for Archimedes. Christian was gripping his father's hand as Archimedes growled in pain while a doctor worked to aid his open wounds and the ribs. "Are they gone?" Growled Archimedes. Christian nodded down at his father upon the table with an offered smile. "Yes, Father. The last few cowards entered warp, the rest are dead and their ships litter the blackness of space. You and your ship fought like the true men you are." Archimedes pressed his head back into the table as they worked on a deep laceration to his right side. "Jason... how.. is Jason?" Christian glanced over toward where Kathryn was standing with Alicia by the men and women working on Jason's wounds. "He'll make it father. He's stubborn like us. He'd not dare die on his wedding night."

Archimedes other hand gripped the table, before the felt the firm grip of Dorn taking it in his own. "Captain, many lives have been lost this day. Those of 132 are cowards yet again. Captain Roberts used her ship to tractor us into dock. I'm afraid the ship is heavily damaged sir. I do not know, if we can repair her from such as the hits she's taken this time." Archimedes groaned as a rib was set back to place and being 'fixed' by medical staff. "Dorn.. inspect a search of known shipyards we've plundered before. We need a new vessel... " "There's a few ships, that you might be interested in father. I crossed them a while back, heading for Star's End Spaceport on the planet Rhydin. If they are in orbit, with the bulk of their crews down on the spaceport, it is possible to acquire one with minimal trouble." Dorn nodded to this. "The ships would already be good to go and we would not have to waste time with upgrades and refits, with a ship in a mothballed shipyard."

"Sounds like you need a new ship, Captain." Came Catherine Robert's voice as she smiled some downward at Archimedes, as her knee high boots carried her over. "My ship needs repairs. I'll stay here with my crew during such time and help to keep an eye on the station and both your son and daughter in law." Christian nodded toward Catherine. She might of been one of his father's former lovers, but he held a respect for the woman as she could be counted on. "Myself and my sister will find out if the ships are indeed in orbit of planet Rhydin." Catherine glanced between them all and gave a nod of her head. "I'll get a hold of Pots and some other smugglers that might know where to catch our attackers. It'll be their turn to shed blood."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Catherine Roberts sat at a table in her rented quarters onboard the Frontier station. Medical and repair crews were still working with out pause on multiple decks. As repairs to the ships in dock.

A woman with shoulder length brown hair appeared on the communication screen before her. "Captain Hildon. I wish this was under better circumstances." Captain Linda Hildon nodded a bit on her end of the communication screen. "No, of course. How is the station?" "The station is slowly being repaired. Several sections are still too damaged to open up and the ships in dock aren't much for the better. Linda, Archimedes and his newly wed' son, Jason, are beat up pretty bad." Linda's face grew sad, it was Archimedes that had helped her obtain her own ship seemingly so long ago. "Jason was always good at cards. Beat me every time. How is his new wife?" Cat tried to smile some. "At his side and ever the watchful woman. She's lost in love and refuses to leave for longer then a few minutes while he recovers in the medical bay. Linda, I am looking for information in regards to The Empire from Dimension 132." Linda nodded and adjusted slightly the leather jacket worn as she sat in the ready room, onboard her own ship a few light years away.

"They have three star bases I know of and can give you the coordinates. One of them is just outside the Rhydin Sector and another is with in an asteroid belt. They think it's hidden, but I have the location from a fellow smuggler. I'll see to it the locations are encrypted and transmitted to you with in the hour. I'm heading actually near where the third star base is of theirs. I can give you the exact coordinates once in range to run long range scans. Cat? Do me a favor and give Archimedes and his Son a squeeze of the hand for me. And give that new bride of Jason's a hug for me too. Poor girl shouldn't have to start in marriage like this."

Upon another room onboard the station was that of Captain John Belafonti. Looking at the Nausicaan male on his screen. "It's bad, Tarik. They hit Frontier station with no warning." Captain Tarik actually spit on his end of the communication at the flooring of his bridge. "Cowards. I hate cowards! I'll take my ship to see if I can't find out where their resupply stations are. You tell Archimedes, when he is better, we shall go together to attack their supply lines and litter the void of space with the cowards bodies."

Captain Terra Vocil was onboard her ship while it was docked to Frontier station. There was enough being done on the station that she felt she didn't need to clutter things up with herself and crew there. Though she did dispatch three medical teams to help onboard the station with wounded. Her communication screen in her quarters suddenly lit up and she reached a blue fingertip over to activate the screen. A Cardassian woman appeared upon the screen. Gilora Reborjin gave a tilt of her head to the communication screen at Terra. "Put our differences aside, Gilora. No doubt by now you've heard of the attack at Frontier. Archimedes and his son are out of surgery. Archimedes is doing slightly better than his son." Gilora tilted her head to the left slightly in regard of the Andorian woman on the other end of her screen. "Fine, but he loved me more." Terra gave a sigh and shook her head. "Damn it Gilora, this isn't the time for who was better in bed with Archimedes! His son Christian asked me to contact you in hopes of your help." Gilora looked away from her screen a moment. Lips pushed together before giving a sigh and looking back at the screen. "Fine. For Archimedes." Terra gave a nod of her blue face at her screen. "Yes, for Archimedes." "What is it you need, Terra?" Inquired Gilora. Terra smiled a bit back through the screen at Gilora. "Information. Many of us that were docked here for Jason's wedding were hit hard. Damaged ships and loss of life. Many of us are looking for payback. You are welcome to the fight, but first we need to find out where their shipyards are. I know you still have some ties to the Cardassian Order. The Order has worked with The Empire of 132 in the past." Gilora was seen on her end lifting a glass filled with an orange colored drink, giving pause. "All right. I'll contact Captain Beltorin. She might know of a safe spot for ships to gather, for this payback. Can't have you all gathering on main travel routes in space now can we? And she hasn't slept with Archimedes." Terra grumbled at the view screen and shook her head. "Damn you Gilora. Always were a stubborn tarkgen mule."

Captain Catherine Roberts had finished four call outs for help. The next person, she at times was at odds with however. As the view screen lit up, the image of a green skinned Orion appeared. "Eldara. Nice to see you." Through gritted teeth Cat tried to smile her words. The green skinned woman flicked her long curls of black hair over a green shoulder. "Ah, to what do I owe the pleasure... Cat." "Listen, I know you've heard about Frontier station's recent attack. You're the Pirate Princess of a network of smugglers and pirates. I need your help." Eldara gave a sigh of breath and perk a slender dark brow. "Very well, Cat. For Archimedes, I will help in any way I am able. What do you need?" Cat nodded to her screen and tapped at the console to her side. A transmission was sent encrypted to Eldara's ship. Upon decoding it, Eldara's dark brow held in arch. "That's some list." "Yes." Replied Cat with a slight bow of her head at the screen. "If it wasn't for Archimedes, you would still be a slave and you'd not have the ships you do for your little fleet. His son Jason was wounded pretty bad, Eldara. That new wife of his can't leave his side. She loves him, deeply. You and I both know what it's like to lose out on love." Eldara glanced away from the screen a moment. Thoughtful for a minute or two. Speaking quieter with out looking back at the screen. "Yes, I know of heartache. I do realize that we share that in common. Both former lovers of the famous Furyan that is Archimedes Remus." She gave a light shake of her head, but smiled some. "Who'd of thought a Furyan arriving over twenty years ago into this unique part of the galaxy, would stir so many hearts as ours?" Cat couldn't help the smile that pushed at her lips. "He still loves us both, Eldara. Even if he can't be with us all the time. I try to console myself with that when out deep in space upon my ship. Isn't it better to have him sometimes, then not at all?" Eldara turned her gaze back to her screen and managed to smile through to Cat where she was. "You are right, Cat. Do you ever find yourself not thinking of the next time, he'd show up?" Cat gave a light shake of her head. "No, I don't think I do to be honest, Eldara." Eldara smirked some with a perk of her dark lips. "Heh, damn Furyan and his lovers." Trying to make light of things. Cat smiled right back and gave a wink to her screen. "No doubt, we are the best of them all, Eldara." Eldara's lips spread to a grin as she nodded back at her own screen to Cat. "Girls gotta stick together. I'll have my spies and crews get to work acquiring the items on the list. Give me a few days."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Kimberly Remus, tapped the screen in the ready room onboard her refitted Excelsior Class vessel. The smuggler Desdin Pots appeared on her screen. "Ah! Captain Kimberly Remus! A pleasure always! To what do I owe this long distance transmission from such a lovely Trill?"

Kimberly's dark blonde locks of hair were done up in braids and set to the back of her head with two small clips, her gaze narrowed at the screen. "I know you've already been contacted, Pots. So I know you know what has happened. I found out just a couple hours ago. I need information on which Nebula holds a hidden Empire shipyard with in it." Pots shifted his legs a bit nervously onboard his ship and ran his fingers together in a light twiddling. "Yes, well, it is quite sad what happened to Frontier station. Though I don't have any idea of some shipyard hidden in a Nebula." He tried to laugh and made a shrug of his shoulders in turn.

"Pots, if case you forgot let me remind you. I am half Trill and half Furyan. Now, the Trill side of me feels we can come to an understanding. However, my father's Furyan side in me is becoming... upset." Pots shrugged again into his view screen. "Wish I could help you. Truly I do! But.."

"Pots... my ship his stronger then yours. If I have to hunt you down the only thing left of your ship will be a single escape pod that you'll be a drift in." Pots lifted a hand to rub two fingers at his curling mustache by his cheek. "Um.. heh... yeah... oh... ohhhhh! Dimension 132 hidden shipyard? Oh.... well, yes I do know of one come to think of it. Heh, silly me." Kimberly gave a slow nod of her head at the screen in her ready room. "Yes, silly you." Pots cleared his throat and sat up straighter in his chair. "Well, I don't know the exact coordinates... but! I can get them to you in a day or two. I'm meeting with a Cardassian ship to deliver some supplies, for a modest fee. I'm sure while delivering the items they need, one or two of my androids could see about hacking into their database. Cardassians do business at times with those of Dimension 132. I guess scum stick together, hm?" Kimberly nodded at her screen with a slight smirk to her lips. "Indeed, it 'does' seem that way, Pots." Pots furrowed his brows and ran a hand back over the partly balding front part of his head. "Ahem.. yes, well.. I'll contact you once I've found which Nebula it is. You know of course, shielding doesn't always work in the thick Nebulas. If you're planning to strike back for your father, you best becareful my dear." "Worry about obtaining that information, Pots. I'll worry about where things go from there. And thank you for offering to help for no, fee."

Pots blinked and frowned some. "Um... no.. no... no, fee? As in.. free?" Kimberly perked a smile across her lips and gave a light nod of her head at her view screen. Pots swallowed hard and sighed deeply, slouching in his chair. "I hope Archimedes remembers this favor." Kimberly tried not to laugh as she gave another nod of her head. "Thanks, Pots. I knew I could count on you. I look forward to your transmission."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain TelShar, was a ruthless Bajorian man with the money desire of a Ferengi. He'd even sacrificed crew members of his to make a profit and or to get away from a bad situation. A mercenary for hire, recently he'd acquired a new ship. A Cardassian Galor Class Cruiser to use in his travel of information smuggling, among other things and or people. Though the cruiser was officially on 'loan' to TelShar, he considered it simply his. Part of the deal had been that he could fill the ship with his choice of crew members. The Cardassians weren't too happy with that condition, however they had obtained a bounty of information and other things from the Bajorian man in the past and in the end agreed.

A Constitution Class Refit of Dimension 132 came out of warp, roughly five thousand meters off TelShar's starboard side. The screen onboard his bridge lit up with the image of a man wearing a dark gray officer's uniform. Captain Timothy Dalton, never call him Timothy, looked at Captain TelShar via the view screen onboard his ship.

"Ah, Captain Dalton. I trust the information I passed along was helpful in removing some troubles?" Dalton's expression was blank. More so, stone cold in his gaze. A man of little caring and some said he never showed much emtion, even when his brother died. "The information we paid for, did help, yes. The Frontier was hit hard, as were that of the ships docked to the station. Captain Stockton, Captain Trip and Admiral Granger were pleased with the strike. Though no doubt, our ships won't be welcome anywhere near that station in the future. Thankfully the people you put us in touch with for constructing star bases and ship yards are working out, TelShar. If I recall correctly, you weren't exactly welcome at Frontier station."

TelShar smiled and gave a nod of his head to his view screen. "I guess hearing of the attack, quite possibly might of made me smile some. No love lost there, Captain Dalton." Dalton nodded a bit on his bridge. "I need you to put me in touch with Captain Toshi and Captain Ares." TelShar perked a brow over his left eye as he idly fidgeted with the Bajorian ear piece at his right ear. "Now why would you desire to speak to the likes of those two? Quite the killers they are, Captain Dalton. Are you going on a hunt?"

Dalton narrowed his eyes briefly. "Now that's really none of your business, is it, TelShar? Can you put me in touch with them, or not? Money's on the table, but nothing until I speak with them." Money? TelShar grinned slowly onboard his ship's bridge. "Yes, well, money does make the galaxy go round. I'll see if I can't locate and inform them that you wish to meet with them." Dalton gave a nod of his head to the view screen onboard his own bridge. "Good. I'll send you the coordinates where they can meet me. Tell them money and photon torpedoes are in their future for payment. Not a lot of stations and ports welcome them either." TelShar nodded as he found it hard to wipe the grin from his lips. "Indeed. I'll seek them out. Until next time, Captain." A slow nod from TelShar and the screen went blank, as his ship moved off in turn before entering warp.

Dalton motioned to his communications officer, who switched communication channels to a secure frequency. "Captain Trip?" Dalton's view screen lit up with the image of a fellow officer from Dimension 132 and their Empire. Captain William Trip had the face only a mother could love, maybe. Plasma burns to the right side of his face left deep scars in the flesh and the loss of his right eye. The injuries acquired from a former engagement with Archimedes.

"Captain Trip, it's done. He'll locate our hunters and I'll deliver their job and half payment to them when meet up with the two Captains." Trip lightly ran a fingertip along a healing, but still badly burned bit of facial tissue at his right cheek. "I don't trust that Bajorian. How do we know he doesn't turn around and sell some information to someone else?" Dalton nodded to Trip's concern. "He's a scoundrel, that is true. Though I don't believe he's dumb enough to try something like that. Remember, many at that station didn't care for him. If Archimedes Remus is still alive, he won't be for long."

Hanging near a medium class asteroid field, was that of the Shangri La. A modified K Class vessel, formerly an explorer class ship. That is before it was stolen from a shipyard of mothballed vessels held in place by tractor beams.

Captain Nathan Reynolds, couldn't help the grin that pushed at his lips. Though he didn't know the conversations just had, he did know that TelShar's ship had met with an Empire ship. The markings from ship to ship battles upon TelShar's vessel that had been scanned, confirmed the vessel's captain.

Captain Reynolds glanced aside to a droid on his bridge. "Well, looks like TelShar has been making some interesting friends. What do you say, we pass that along to some people that will appreciate such information?"
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Constitution Class Refit Cruiser, the Balao, from Dimension 132 lingered near the Penjari Moon.

Perhaps making them unique, Vulcans from Dimension 132 actually continued to embrace their emotions and thought of them as a gift and not a curse against logic.

"Captain Slovac, we've been here over eight hours. If we remain too long, Admiral Granger will get suspicious." The gray haired Captain Slovac ran a few fingers over his mustache and goatee, before giving a shake of his head lightly. "Lieutenant, we will wait for the Cavalla and Captain Torres to show up." "Captain, Constitution Class exiting warp, it's the Cutlass, Sir."

Captain Slovac perked a brow and turned his gaze toward the forward screen upon the bridge. "Open a channel to my daughter, lieutenant." A slender woman with long light brown hair appeared on the screen, sitting half cocked to the side in her command chair. "Father, I have news." Captain Slovoc nodded toward the screen with a curious brow still in arch. "It is good to see you Valeris, but I was expecting Captain Torres to meet with us at these coordinates." Captain Valeris shifted some in her chair. "She won't be making your meeting. Her ship has diverted to another sector to meet with some of our allies. Admiral Granger sent a task force to attack Frontier Station. Reports gathered thus' far seem to show ships and the station itself took heavy damage. The loss of life alone, will keep any Empire labeled ship from getting remotely close to the station in the future now." Captain Slovac gave a shake of his head as he lifted a hand to push of his fingertips back through his hair. "Last I heard, that operation was tossed back upon a table and was not going to be done. The repercussions of such actions will label every Empire constructed vessel as trouble and open for attack by most in this and other sectors." Captain Valeris shifted her lips slightly in thought. "Father, this means our plans may have to be moved up. Before we ourselves are caught by a friend or ally of someone that lost their life at Frontier Station." Captain Slovac watched of his daughter on the view screen for a moment before slowly nodding his head. "You're right, Valeris. I was hoping we could wait another few months, but this turn of events will make us in need of true allies and to let it known we are not of the same mind as many in the Empire. Do you know the whereabouts of Captain Remus?"

Captain Valeris averted her gaze from the view screen a moment before nodding slowly. "Reports say, his ship was seen taking heavy damage. He was at the station with others attending his son's wedding. The two spies set to Frontier station have been caught or killed since the attack. No information is coming from the station, so I do not know if he is alive or not." Captain Slovac smiled slightly. "Captain Remus is one tough man. Whatever galaxy or dimension he came from, must of been a rough place. I don't think even death could keep him from coming back for more." Captain Valeris did perk a light smile upon her red colored lips. "You met him, how would you define him?" Captain Slovac's brow arched again. "I'd define him as a man that is rough, tough and does things his own way. He is not one for standing there and taking someone's negative words lightly. The last meeting I had with him in secret, he knocked down three Klingons. All by himself."

Captain Valeris couldn't help the smile that spread further at her lips. "Hm, I see. He sounds like, quite the man."

"I'm glad you think so, Valeris, because we are going to help him. I will send a coded transmission to our mutual contact. He will let Archimedes know I wish to speak with him. After recent events? I have no doubt he would be willing to work with us. We will finally be able to defect from The Empire."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Reynolds ship exited warp near Frontier Station. Slowing in speed as he took in the still lingering debris in space from destroyed vessels during the attack.

It wasn't more then a few minutes before his ship was being hailed by The Perverse, Captain Catherine Roberts ship, undergoing heavy repairs in dock. "Nathan, normally I'd say it's a pleasure but under the circumstances it's anything but. To what does this battered bunch of ships and station owe you showing up? Come to bring supplies for aid with the repairs? Or simply looking for your next drink to enjoy?"

Reynolds perked his usual smirk that often laid upon his lips. "Catherine, so nice to see you again. No, I'm not here for a drink. Place looks like it could use some work before the bars will be open again. I'm actually here to sell some information of a recent meeting my ship witnessed." Captain Roberts arched a brow. "Anyone I know?" Captain Reynolds smirk, slowly ushered into a grin at his lips. To which Captain Roberts brow lifted just slightly further. "All right... Nathan, how much?" Reynolds grin held to his lips as he pulled at the fingers of his leather gloves to slip of them off one by one from his hands. "Usual, I won't jack up the price considering from the scans my ship has just taken of the ships in dock and the station. You are all in rough shape."

Onboard Frontier Station...

Archimedes Remus was sitting in a chair just inside one of the restaurants on the station. No food was being served, all things considered, but drinks were being served for free for the next three hours. To help with moral onboard the station.

Captain John Belafonti walked over and lowered to a chair across from Archimedes. Shaking his head some before speaking. "Well, Archimedes, repairs are coming along with the help of the worker droids here and tech crews but my ship won't be joining any strike back force soon. The torpedo launching system onboard my ship is going to take another week possibly and my starboard and aft shielding I can't seem to get above twenty percent. Probably going to have to replace the cells between relays."

A tall Klingon woman, Delnora, approached with a light smile touched at her lips. The half Human and half Klingon woman was probably one of the more lovely Klingon women in the galaxy. Good teeth, was always a perk. "Gentlemen, mind if I sit?" Archimedes glanced up and smiled toward Delnora, trying to hold back a wince with a shifting of muscle under his armless vest. The doctor had told him to try and keep to bed rest for the next few weeks. To allow his healing injuries to improve faster and with out trouble. Of course, it was Archimedes Remus and he was never one to give pause when action needed to be taken.

A motion of his hand toward a chair and Delnora lowered into it with her smile still set to her lips. "Delnora, been a while. Good to see you. How did you ship fair in that exchange?" Inquired Belafonti as a man came by and set down a few goblets for them before moving onto the next table. "A few troublesome hits, but my ship should be fully up and ready with in the hour." She gave a nod toward Archimedes. "Your ship has been in better shape, Archimedes. The view from the outer ring she's in dock tells a dark tale of long recovery." Archimedes nodded a bit and waved off with a motion of hand the recovery, repair of the vessel. "Plans are being worked on, to gather that of a new ship. No doubt the next one will be a step down perhaps in power, but anything about now would be wondrous for my crew to start hunting down Empire ships of 132."

"Well, you know all you have to do is ask and myself and Captain Kruger are more then willing to help you hunt down some of 132, Archimedes." Delnora smiled, showing off those seemingly perfect white teeth of hers in the process. "I heard from Ezra. That Trill of a woman has nice spots, but her attitude is something to be worked on." Smirked Delnora. "She has information for you, Archimedes. It would seem, those morons from the Empire have made a bounty of enemies with their attack here. Already there are people signing on to head out and attack in groups, that of Empire supply ships and even hunt down lone ships to destroy."

"What they've done, will cause them trouble through several systems." Replied Archimedes. "My son, will have another surgery tomorrow. The doctors do not wish to wake him until the surgery after this one. They say the pain if awake, would be harsh for him. I leave tomorrow in hope of securing a new ship. There are three options to consider currently. Soon I will be back among the stars and on the hunt for Empire ships."

"Need some help, recovering, Archimedes?" Delnora's smile was infectious with her look over toward the Furyan man. Indeed the smile upon his lips was genuine. "I have no doubt, you would be a wondrous 'nurse' for helping me recover, Delnora." John Belafonti glanced between the two as he lifted his goblet from the table to take a drink, pausing. "You said, you weren't leaving until tomorrow. Since I've met you I have never known you to let anything, even injuries, stop you from getting things done. You don't leave, until tomorrow."

Archimedes smiled over at John, shifting his gaze toward Delnora as he moved to stand from the table. A bit of pain perked in his side and leg, but he still would offer a strong hand out toward Delnora. "It would seem, I have sometime for 'recovering' my dear. Care to join me?" Delnora's face lit up with her deepening smile as she took Archimedes hand and lifted from the chair to her feet. "Absolutely, Captain. I'll be gentle."

Archimedes smiled some as he gave a warm squeeze of her hand in his own. "Not too gentle, I hope."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Desdin Pots finally arrived to the battered space station that was The Frontier. Absently wiping at his shoulders and the three inch tassels there in hang upon his blue jacket as he smiled brightly that smile of his as Commander Dorn sat down to the table at the bar on the main entertainment level of the station. Though, much of the entertainment was closed for repairs.

"Ah, my favorite Klingon!" Pots rubbed his hands together and smiled brightly as Dorn perked an eye ridge at the annoying man. "You've give the information required, however, I have yet to confirm the transfer of the TR-116 Rifles, Pots."

Desdin Pots smiled bright, still, and nodded his head perhaps more then he needed to. "Indeed that is true my big Klingon! I've only received half the payment for goods delivered and I don't feel like handing over the rest of the items until I have my full payment."

Dorn's fist impacted the table, leaving an impact dent in the process. Pots tried to still smile, like nothing was wrong. Though his finger tips were twiddle a bit nervous like. "So, does that mean you're going to make a call and have the rest of my fee delivered to my docked ship or?" Dorn reached over the table suddenly and grabbed Pots by the throat. "Listen to me, you troublesome pest. You will get your payment in full, once those rifles are taken to the cargo area I've already told you of. Not before. Now are you going to make a call and have the crates moved, or should I break your neck and proceed to not only take the rifles but also your ship for wasting my time. Your androids, aren't perfect. I look forward to ripping their arms out of their sockets."

Dorn would release Pots from his grip, all be it a harsh toss of the man back to his chair. Acquiring his breath again was a great thing and Pots adjusted his jacket as he coughed some. "Ahem, well, yes.. I see your point. I'll have the rifles delivered with in the hour." Dorn growled at Pots. "Ahem.. ah, how about I make a call with my communicator now and have them delivered right away?"

Dorn nodded slowly over the table and Pots smiled weakly as he fished out his communicator.

Three hours later in a conference room onboard Frontier Station...

Captain Catherine Roberts shook her head as she sat cross legged on the table's edge. The room had power, finally, and Governor Koloth was more then willing to help those onboard his station in any way he could. "Sounds risky, but then again, when have you ever been with out such in your life, Archimedes?" Spoke Cat as Archimedes gave a light nod of his head toward her. "True, but it will work and in turn give me another ship to get back into the fight. Captain Slovac's message of aid, though not a total surprise, was unexpected. However, not unwelcome given the turn of events recently. He and his daughter's ship will cause a 'disturbance' while my crew slips in to steal our next vessel."

Cat shifted her long legs out and swung them lightly over the edge of the table as her hands set to the table's edge in turn. "I don't like it. You should wait until my ship is ready to depart from repairs, Archimedes." Archimedes smiled some with a gentle nod of his head. "I know, Catherine. Though the Klingons I have helping to deliver that of myself and my crew, should be able to get us in close with the aid of their cloaking devices. While Captain Slovac and the daughter he spoke of, cause their disturbance we will slip in close to the ship in question and beam aboard before they raise their shields."

"Fine.. fine. I can understand your desire to get back into the game with a working ship again. What are you going to do with the Zenobia, or what is left of her?" Archimedes lips shifted, a slow grin rising. Cat knew that grin and gave a tilt of her head to the side as she arched a slender brow. "We are going to use it, as bait. She'll only do warp five or so for a few hours, but that's enough to get her where I need the ship to be for the baiting. Once I have the stolen the newer ship to call my own, we will set the bait plan in motion. I've acquired the location of supply routes and some stations the Empire uses. Not to worry my dear Catherine, I'll make sure there are plenty of targets for you and others to engage once repairs are completed."

Cat gave a sigh, but nodded her head. She gave a little hop off the table and to her knee high leather boots. Stepping over toward Archimedes and sliding her arms upwards around his neck as she leaned in closer to him. "Don't go and get yourself killed out there with out me. I can handle being one of several lovers spread over the blackness of space, but I could not handle not seeing of you again. Your death, would make space that much more darker and cold."

Archimedes arms moved around her slender waist, the red top and matching mini skirt she had on with the gold sash, showed off her tone abs rather nicely. "Now Catherine, you know me better than most. Not even death, could keep me away from my friends and family. The Grim Reaper himself would be in the for the fight of his life." Catherine smiled, nodding gently and pressing her lips to Archimedes quick for a kiss. As she eased some a little she'd give another nod of her head.

"All right, but I'll hold you to that. You better come back, Archimedes. Or I'll take my ship into Hell and bring you back myself."

Archimedes couldn't help the deepen smile playing to his lips. Giving Cat a warm hug in his embrace as he whispered into her right ear.

"Hell have no furry, like a Furyan's scorn."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pair of B'Rel class ships eased into place while their cloaks were engaged. Captain Kruger and Captain Delnora waited in position. Seconds turned to minutes but finally Captain Slovac and his daughter Valeris, made their 'disruption' known.

The two Constitution Class Refits exited warp near the resupply ships. Opening fire with their phaser banks, but only targeting engines and shields. The crews of the resupply ships almost instantly were calling out for aid and sure enough, three of the five ships in orbit of the planet started to move to render aid to the supply ships. The other two, had crew members on the space port upon the planet. With their shields down.

Archimedes and his crew beamed over from the cloaked Klingon ships. Planned out, some beamed directly to the bridge, others to engineering and the rest to other vital areas of the ship to take control of her. Phaser fire would knock down those trying to put up a fight, but with many of the crew on the space port their protests of being over taken were put out quick.

With in minutes, the crew of the targeted vessel, were being beamed down the space port. By the time the other ships were aware of the hijacking of their sister ship, the last of the vessel's former crew were beamed down as Archimedes gave the order to raise shields and set course. As ship phaser fire impacted the now stolen vessel, the pair of Klingon ships decloaked and opened fire. Two ships were disabled as the others moved off before the Klingon ships would cloak once more and disappear. The pair of Constitution class ships would enter warp quickly with the Sovereign class ships newly stolen.

The whole incident went down in less then fifteen minutes. Proper planning and knowing everyone's role in the plan made for a smooth snatch and grab of the Sovereign class vessel in orbit. True the ship would be looked for in the future, but for now it was in the hands of someone looking for a rematch.
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It didn't take long to dock at Frontier Station and soon the lists were being made as to what needed replacing, fixing and or re-supplying for the Sovereign vessel. The pair of Constitution class vessels had slipped off before arriving to Frontier Station. Heading to join their own Dimension's ships and continue their cover as committed to their Empire. Soon enough, they would show their defection.

Archimedes was onboard the newly stolen vessel's bridge as a communication came through. "On screen." The Klingon Captain Kruger smiled from the view screen onboard his own ship. "Looks like, you are a Captain once again Archimedes. I have to say, this ship does suit you better then the last. When do we leave to cause havoc for the 132's?" Archimedes couldn't help the smile touching his lips as he gave a nod toward the view screen at his Klingon friend. "In short time, Kruger. I promise you will have your fill of Dimension 132 ships to disable and destroy. More destroyed then disabled, hopefully." Kruger laughed and nodded his head, long dark locks bypassing the shoulders of his outfit in turn. "We will savor a drink together after!" Archimedes held his smile and nodded again. "Romulan Ale, I'll buy."

Dimension 132 Starbase, hidden inside a Nebula....

Captain John Stockton smiled big as he spoke to Admiral Granger in the officers lounge onboard the station while their ships were being re-supplied. "This information Admiral, is golden. The Zenovia is going to be docked for repairs at this station near the asteroid belt. From the information gathered, she's in serious need of refits and repairs. Perfect time to finish her off and Archimedes." Admiral Granger shifted in his chair as he listened to Captain Stockton. Though he did shake his head some. "I'm not sure committing as many ships as you wish, would be a good idea. I can understand your desire as many to get rid of Archimedes, however, to commit the number of ships you are asking for would leave our stations vulnerable in the nearby sectors." Captain Stockton shook his head in return and pounded his hand on the table between them. "Nobody knows of our stations in those sectors though. They are hidden as this station. The use of the natural nebulas has proven valuable and smart on our part. I am asking for a specific number of ships so that we maybe rid of Archimedes once and for all, Admiral. Think of how much trouble he's caused us with that ship of his? Think of one final strike to silence him and that ship from existence? One less troublesome person for us to deal with among the stars." Admiral Granger gave a sigh of breath and shook his head, but then nodded slowly. "Very well. I won't authorize the number you are asking for. I will though, give you fifteen ships. Captain Trip will no doubt wish to be among the vessels heading to put Archimedes to his final rest. The man can't seem to get over losing to that Furyan." Stockton laughed and leaned back in his chair. "Can you blame him? He has those lovely marks to the right side of his face because of Archimedes."

Admiral Granger had to laugh a bit at that. "True, you are right. I am going to send Captain Harrison and Captain Balto on a task. There will be commanding three ships each, besides their own of course, to take out a Klingon convoy traveling through Sector 127. I hear only two escort ships will be with the convoy and they aren't expecting trouble. They should have a good time destroying those ships." Captain Stockton smirked some. "Do you think me and Captain Balto would make a good pair?" Admiral Granger nearly spit out his drink. Swallowing hard and shaking his head. "Captain Balto would probably gut you, rather then sleep with you, Stockton. She's a viper with a starship. One of our best Captains. The last arrogant Captain that tried to win her over, found himself missing an ear and an eye." Stockton laughed and motioned a slave to bring him another drink. "She does have a fire with in her. That is true!"
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timing was everything. Especially when you were planning multiple strikes at once. First thing first though.

The station built into one of the larger asteroids, had been evacuated. Not a single living being was with in. The information those of Dimension 132 had acquired, was fake. To make the bait all that more believing, two other ships that had taken heavy damage at Frontier Station were docked at the asteroid base. The Zenovia, pride for Archimedes and his faithful crew for so many years laid in dock. Stolen so long ago the Prometheus class vessel had brought much fame to the Furyan. Good and bad. Her final attack would be one The Empire of 132 would remember.

As the Empire ships came out of warp, they wasted little time rushing toward the asteroid base and opening fire with their phaser banks and torpedoes. It was truly a beautiful sight against the blackness of space. Bits of asteroid flying this way and that while explosions tore through the base. What wasn't expected was the sudden warp core overload by The Zenovia. As if a warp breach wasn't enough, the ship had been packed with quantum torpedoes. Combined with the explosive factor of the warp core the resulting explosion sent shock waves out to impact four of the Empire ships. Their shielding taking heavy impact from the explosive waves.

"Stockton to fleet! Back off from the station!" "Captain, I'm not reading any life signs from the station or the other ships docked." Stockton looked over toward his helmsman about to question the man when Klingon ships suddenly de-cloaked and started to fire their disruptors at the Empire ships. On cue, other ships suddenly exited warp and moved in quick at the Empire vessels. Captain Trip's voice came over the communications between Empire ships. "Great work Stockton! It's a god damn ambush!"

Out numbered three to one, the Empire vessels fell under attack from multiple angles. Phasers and torpedoes impacted to saucer and nacelles alike of the Empire's ships. The sheer amount of attackers caused Empire ship shielding failures.

Captain Trips ship took a hard hit to the saucer section at the port side. A familiar voice came over the communication system. "Still alive, William? That face of yours help with the women?" Captain William Trip growled as he turned his one good eye at the view screen. "Archimedes..." Another hard hit impacted Trip's ship and he turned toward his helmsman. "Take us out of here! Before there's nothing left of this doomed little fleet of ours!" The communications officer was thrown from the seat they were sitting in as a console exploded nearby. "Helm! Engage warp, now!"

"Archimedes to fleet.. destroy remaining vessels at will. They showed no mercy at the Frontier, let us return the favor."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outer Nebula.
Empire Starbase and shipyard.

Six ships of Dimension 132 were currently at the docking ports to the starbase. The nearby shipyard had four more vessels nearly complete. The Nebula offered a smart hiding place for both. Ships passing by the Nebula would not be able to pick up what laid just inside. The downfall however was that ships inside the Nebula couldn't use sensors either, or shields inside.

"Sir, I have distortions. Phantom images." The station commander lightly waved a hand over his cup of coffee and shook his head at the lieutenant. "We are expecting two supply ships. You're too jumpy, lieutenant. We are perfectly safe inside the.. "

The station shook with an impact. Then another as the commander dropped his coffee to the flooring. "What in the hell was that?" "Sir! The base is under attack! Two of the ships in dock are already reporting being hit by torpedoes!"

The green Orion Pirate Princess, Eldara, smiled deeply as her ship fired another pair of torpedoes at the ship docked to the base. Rippled explosions tore through the ship and being docked to the station so close, pieces of the ship impacted causing damage in turn to the base. The four escort ships to Eldara's opened fire with their torpedoes at the station and the other ships in dock. The Nebula masking had paid off. The base was unable to see them coming and in turn unable to be prepared.

The Cardassian Gilora Reborjin smiled actually as her ship opened fire on one of the construction structures a nearly completed Empire vessel was with in. "Full spread of torpedoes. Let's show them they can't hide from their crimes."

A Klingon ship moved in firing it's forward torpedo launcher at another of the shipyard cradle like structures. The Nausicaan Tarik laughed whole heartedly as the ship with in exploded from the torpedo impact. "Archimedes is missing the fireworks! Let us destroy another in his name!"

The lead ship, an Excelsior class refit opened fire with it's forward torpedo launchers at the base's main saucer section. The half Trill Captain smiled some even as her view screen was fuzzy due to the interference by the surrounding Nebula. "Captain, there is a garbled transmission from the base. They are asking to surrender." "Open a channel and clear it up as best you can from Nebula interference." "Channel open, Captain."

"This is Captain Kimberly Remus. Daughter of Archimedes Remus. I hear your messy message. However, there will be no mercy as your forces almost killed my brother and his new wife. I've been called the 'easy' one among my siblings, be them half or full blood. Not tonight. Tonight your base and your little hidden shipyards in this Nebula will be set aflame. When we are finished with you? Nothing will be usable inside this Nebula. And nothing, not even you, will be left alive. Anyone coming into this Nebula in the future? Well... they'll only find pieces of you."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Forrest Trent's view screen came to life and the Vulcan Captain Slovac, was on the other end. "How did they hit us in four locations at once? I don't understand! Captain Stockton said his information was near perfect! We've lost more ships and bases in the past twenty-two hours then the damage we inflicted to Frontier station!"

"Captain Trent, this is horrible. Our losses in this sector are completely devastating. How did they find out where our bases where indeed? We must have a spy among our ranks. I've sent word to my daughter. We are going to meet up with Captain Angelina Torres and proceed to Nebula 22. The shipyards there must be protected at all costs."

Captain Trent nodded at the view screen. "I agree, Captain Slovac. I'll send a message to Admiral Granger. The few ships escaping these attacks are meeting up there. Though several ships are limping along as we speak. Hopefully they are not picked off before making their own repairs vital repairs. I'm off for Nebula 22. I'll see you there in a few hours, Captain."

As the view screen went blank, Captain Slovac ran a hand downward from his mustache over his goatee in turn. Leaning back in his chair and nodded over toward his communications officer. "Pulled that off. Now we need to take a slight detour and then onward to Nebula 22. If all goes according to plan, soon we'll be free from the Empire and the horrors we've all experienced. Use one of the new codes to transmit to my daughter. The plan is in motion for our strike. Helm, set course and engage warp six."

Two systems out from the System dubbed Nebula 22, laid Captain Angelina Torres ship.

The Nebula 22 System acquired it's name due to almost the entire system being with in a massive nebula of colors ranging from blues to greens and even oranges and yellows. Sensors and shielding weren't always working inside the Nebula but the two planets outside the nebula were clear of it's havoc to technology. Here laid the massive shipyards and bases both in orbit and on the planets for The Empire of Dimension 132.

Though two systems away, Captain Torres was well clear of being spotted from those heading to Nebula 22. Of course the large moon her ship was in orbit of also helped mask her ship. A Klingon B'Rel class ship de-cloaked slowly off the bow of her own ship. "Open a channel." Spoke Captain Torres as she lowered into her Captain's chair to cross one leg over the other. The view screen came to life with Captain Kruger's image. "I'm going to be late, for my meeting with Captain Slovac." The Klingon male smiled at Captain Torres words. "Well, then you best beam over here for a quick meeting. Then you can get back under way. Can't have you missing your meeting up with Slovac and his daughter." Torres held her stern face for a moment longer, then a smile pushed at her lips. "We'll take a longer 'meeting' you and I, after all this is done, Kruger."

"A very long, meeting, Angelina."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Hosato Toshi's ship came about in a curving wide turn...

"Phasers, fire again!" His vessel's emitter banks opened fire upon the slightly smaller starship. Already the ship he was attacking had lost warp drive capabilities. As the two ships did a sort of dance about the blackness of space a third ship, a Klingon D-7 Cruiser, de-cloaked nearly behind the vessel being attacked by Captain Toshi. Opening fire with a torpedo launch but not before two torpedoes were fired from an aft launcher onboard the battered ship. Impacting hard to the Klingon ship and causing at the close range a partial failure of forward shielding.

Captain Ares, a bio-engineered human, slammed a console onboard the stolen Klingon cruiser. "Divert power to forward grid and fire the forward disruptors!" Several heavy disruptor blasts impacted the vessel trying to dodge fire from both ships. Captain Toshi's voice came over the communication channel to the human captain of the Klingon vessel. "Take it easy Ares! We're supposed to take her alive!" Ares growled onboard his ship. "Fine! Then you board that damn ship after I take out it's shields!"

The Klingon cruiser fired a pair of disruptors at the Centaur class vessel's port nacelle. The resulting explosion nearly tore the nacelle free as power fluctuated through the ship and it lost impulse power. As soon as the shields went down, Captain Toshi beamed over with six boarding parties. Moving through the ship quickly and taking out crew members in search for one in particular. Phaser fire exchanged between the boarding parties and the remaining crew onboard the ship.

A man to Captain Toshi's left is suddenly hit by phaser fire and falls back while Toshi drops to a knee and fires off his phaser. Killing the man that had been standing in the entrance to the medical bay. Toshi perked a brow and slowly lifted to inspect the medical bay. Giving pause at the door before proceeding inside with his phaser at the ready.

Like much of the ship, the medical bay's lights were flickering and several sections of the ceiling had come down. Toshi's gaze shifted about the bay's over turned beds and smashed display screens. His lips turned upwards however when he spotted a woman pinned under a support structure that had broke free from a wall.

"Leena Lannister. A pleasure." Toshi's smile was big and bright as he looked over the woman on the flooring. Blinking upwards, a bit of blood dripped from her cheek as the woman tried to focus her eyes in the flickering lighting. "Hosato.... you'll bring down fire for this...."

Captain Hosato Toshi only grinned in return. "I'm counting on it, Leena."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archimedes leaned back upon the chair onboard his ship's personal quarters. The screen before him held that of three of his grown children onboard their own vessels.

"So this bastard Toshi has mother and wants to meet up with you? I say we all go and kick him and his ship to the far side of the galaxy." That was Kathryn Remus, like her father she held a temper at times. The redhead shook her head some as Christian Remus spoke up from his spot outside a moon's orbit. "Father, you know we cannot simply let you go alone to this meeting. No doubt Captain Toshi has some ambush type trap set up to capture or kill you." Archimedes perked a light smile at the view screen before him. "Spoken like a true Remus, my son. No doubt there is some sort of trap laying in wait for me. Fear not, I won't venture forth with a plan and not include that of you three. You are Leena Lannister's children and that of mine. Telling you to stay away from helping to rescue her would be like someone telling me to stand down."

It was then that the long dark haired woman spoke up through the view screen upon her own ship, nestled no doubt somewhere not too far off in hiding. Slender finger tips lightly twirled the blue strand of hair playing downward behind her left ear from her locks of hair. "Captain Hosato Toshi. He's a thorn in a few peoples sides. No doubt he's just upset about that scar you gave him long ago, Father. Though it suits him well. Marking him as the wannabe man he thinks he is."

The smile upon Archimedes lips perked again. A light nod of his head toward the view screen. "Perhaps, I'll have to curve that scar downward and around his neck." More a statement then a question really, to which Adrienne's smile finally perked to her lips in return. "My Children, I will devise a plan and have it quietly sent to each of you with in a day's time. We must be mindful though. Indeed a trap of some sort awaits me, but they would not be expecting the three of you possibly. Your half sister Kimberly, I've put in charge along with several others, in dealing with the Empire ships for now. That battle must continue even while we take a side trip to deal with this new matter. Have your ships remain where they are currently and I'll have Dorn dispatch the plan in code to each of you before tomorrow is over. For now, see to preparing your ships for a fight. I have a feeling, there will be plenty for us all to take on."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You should eat something you know. Keep your strength up." Captain Hosato Toshi was smiling at his captive in the brig onboard his ship, while toying with an apple upon the food tray that was sitting outside her cell. His stiletto lightly ran the curve of the apple as Leena Lannister shifted to take a lean against the wall of her cell. She smirked some at Hosato. "Archimedes is going to mess you up so deeply, you'll no doubt have to have your food blended up for you to eat, Hosato."

Hosato laughed and shook his head back at her through the force field of her cell. "Tough words from a woman locked away." "Why don't you let this force field down and we can see how tough those words can become?" Hosato actually for a brief moment, considered the option. "Hm, no. Can't ruin the bait too much with a beating. Though perhaps that would draw out Archimedes faster to me? I can wait though, Miss Lannister. In the mean time, we should maybe let go of our feelings and get to know each other better."

Leena's smirk perked slowly into a deeper smile. "Doubtful, you're not my type, Hosato." A bit of laughter from the man with the scar along the right side of his face. "Oh I am not?" Leena's smile, shifted then to a pure grin as she looked back at Hosato. "I only like real men and I fear you're far too much a child to even compare to the lustful desires a 'real' man can bring out in a woman."

Hosato's smile did slip some from his lips at that. He tried not to let his temper get the best of him however. "I see. Perhaps I would simply be too much for a woman like you to handle." Leena pushed off from the wall in her cell. Her hands set to her hips as she gave a tilt of her head to the left slightly in regard of Hosato. "You wouldn't know what to do with a real woman, Hosato. Matter a fact, I bet you've never brought any woman any pleasure. Probably just pain... specially from that nasty scar on the side of your face. How did you get that again?" Her lips were pushed into a smile.

Hosato's expression had gone sour. A tap of a fingertip to the apple in his hands before pushing the blade of his knife into the fruit and setting it down upon a chair outside the cell. "Archimedes, Archimedes, Archimedes.. I travel from one system to the next and I always hear whispers of his name. He is not a man of myth or legend. He is simply a man that I will show all, can be killed. You will see, all will see!"

"If you say so, Hosato." Leena was still smiling however from inside her cell as she moved to sit down on the metal like bench. "I just hope I'm there, when he takes the life from your pathetic corpse."
Archimedes
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
13350.14 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And I have told you, he is not to be taken lightly. He will expect some sort of trap and in turn have some type of trick up his sleeve." Captain Ares wasn't sure on the plan Captain Hosato Toshi had in mind. "Don't you think I've taken that into consideration? That is why I've gathered some to help ensure his capture or death. The Cardassian Gul Torit, should be in the system with in a few hours and Captain Sinas is due in two hours time roughly."

Captain Ares gave a grunt at his computer screen onboard the bridge of his stolen Klingon cruiser. "Captain Sinas is an old Andorian." Toshi smiled but nodded quick. "Perhaps, but he is one of many that hold a hate for Archimedes. I knew if I sent him word, he would come forth to help. I have also hired the mercenary TelShar and his crew to aid us in our plan."

Ares eye brow perked some at the screen with mild interest. "Isn't Captain TelShar that spineless Bajorian the Cardassians gave a ship to?" Toshi nodded a bit at his computer screen and Ares rolled his eyes in turn. "If he runs at the first sign of danger to him and his precious ship, I'll hunt him down myself and dislocate his limbs from their sockets." Toshi laughed with a shake of his head. "He is scum, true, but he works for money and that is how I have roped him into this plan. If he runs, we will both hunt him down and reduce his ship to nothing but debris about the blackness of space."

"Torit is a decent, Cardassian for this objective." Commented Captain Ares as his mind was playing the variety of possible out comes the plan could take. "He lost his true ship sometime ago I heard. Beamed those left of his crew over to the defending ship and blasted everything that moved. Families included they say. Renamed the captured ship Galiant. Now there's a joke if I've ever heard one."

Toshi waved a hand before the view screen before him. "It matters not how he acquired the current ship he has. I simply need him to do his part in this ambush and stay firm to the plan." Ares nodded slightly but pointed his index finger at the screen. "This plan better work, Hosato Toshi. I don't like getting my ship banged up for repairs for no good reason. We capture or kill Archimedes Remus and that will be the only acceptable outcome. Whatever you want to do with Leena Lannister after that, is up to you. I have a future meeting with some Klingons wishing to impose their strength upon a system. I'd prefer not to show up with a scrap yard ship if this plan of yours goes bad."
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Stars End Spaceport All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: