Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Shop     Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   

Job Opening- Please inquire within.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> If The Boards Could Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raina Valtryst
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Jobs: Town Drunk, Barmaid
Can Be Found: out and about causing trouble
156.48 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Job Opening- Please inquire within. Reply with quote

This Notice is to inform all who is interested in earning not only gold, but notoriety. I am looking for a certain skilled persons in death dealing. There are no real restrictions, however, there is only one request. I must be able to attend my sister's last night, to watch her meet her demise. Please reply to this if you are interested. With a time and place to meet.

Oh, and don't tell my sister. This most definitely should be kept a secret. Wouldn't want to spoil her surprise party Wink
Reika Valtryst
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Mercenary, Sword for Hire
Can Be Found: The Inn, Southern Glen, Docks
1578.68 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Good Job Sis... Reply with quote

You have succeeded in getting my attention, but obviously no one else's. You can pay someone to do your dirty work, but it will still be you who will have the blood on your hands.

Threats are one thing, but making my head someone's mark for their own greed, that is low, very low. I remember the day when the Valtryst name was noble. Now it is nothing but dirt and lies.

Next time I see you, no one will stop me from killing you, so you better hide and hide well, 'cause you can only run so far...

See you in hell, little sister.

-Reika

Story Last Updated: 1.7.15
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> If The Boards Could Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: