Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

Letter to Colleen

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RhyDin Town Center -> The Governor's Office
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spell
Luckiest Archmage x2
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Who knows. Out and about?
506.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Letter to Colleen Reply with quote

Question. I saw your announcement and want to say I humbly accept your invitation. Will I be given a title? Something such as "Chief Undead Officer"? Also, do you have any plans on putting together a Party Planning Committee(PPC)?

PS. I think we should have a Steve Armstrong Remembrance Day.

PPS. If you need someone to look around the office to make sure no one set any magical hexes up, I'll do it free of charge. But I'd like to be bought lunch.

- Jesse
PrlUnicorn
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Midwife, Herbalist
Can Be Found: Navarra Farms, Duchy of Navarra
13258.24 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,

We'll discuss a title at a later date as I am in the process of getting things in order. Mr. Nick Cross will be joining us in the discussions regarding undead rights. I look forward to seeing what ideas you have.

A party planning committee is a very good idea. Generally, people volunteer to help with their favorite events or holidays. Dueling Appreciation Week is the second full week of November. Since you are very familiar with all three dueling sports and their respective venues, would you like to handle planning that and working with any volunteers that might like to help? There's a title for you, Dueling Appreciation Week Committee Chairperson.

As for a Steve Armstrong Remembrance Day, Rhydin has a Remembrance Day for everyone. If you'd like create something special for Steve and have any necessary permission to place it, I recommend doing it then.

You're welcome to check the office and a few of the meeting rooms for hexes if you like. You can claim a free lunch including dessert at Nicole's Bistro in Old Temple.

Sincerely,

Colleen MacLeod-Fenner
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> RhyDin Town Center -> The Governor's Office All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: