Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

*The Merry, Mischief Making Misfits Clan*
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Red Dragon Innsights -> From Evandar to RhyDin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Herbalist, Priestess
Can Be Found: Heart Notes Parfumerie, or the Red Dragon Inn.
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: *The Merry, Mischief Making Misfits Clan* Reply with quote

((OOC Note: This is the "home thread" of the MMMM Clan! Twisted Evil ))
Never easy, but we try...~
Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Membership List for the MMMM Clan Reply with quote

MEMBERSHIP LIST

Founding Misfits:

Elessaria: Clan Captain; Benevolent (& Abused) Dictator; Clan Alpha Bitch

Piper: Clan Secretary; Clan Captain's Personal Defender -Verbal; Clan Instructor on How to Pass The Buck

Rena A Cronin: Clan Treasurer; Clan Instructor in How to Keep Thy Mug Always Full

Peredhil: Clan Instructor in Use of Pointy Objects, Clan Eye Candy

Storm Divine: Clan Advisor and Sr. Clan Instructor on How to Appear Innocent

Connar Valdor: Defender of Clan Captain; Clan Eye Candy; Clan Elder

Clan Misfits:

Corlanthis Wystansayr: Clan Tea-Maker, Clan Jr. Centerfold, Clan Librarian; Clan Captain's Favorite Suck Up.

Tera Destre: Clan Fundraiser (Who can say 'No' to Des?); Clan Instructor in use Use of Wooden Spoons

Jewell Ravenlock: Clan Ambassador; Clan Instructor in How to Act Like Royalty

Sylvia Nightshade: Clan Mediator (a.k.a Captain's Rump Saver); Clan Instructor in How to Appear Innocent II

Darren Drazen: Clan Jester

Marc Franco: Clan Press Agent (Honorary)

Ewan Corwinsson: Personal Assistant to Clan Advisor; Clan Eye Candy; Clan Defender

Trinala (TinyTrouble): Clan Bell Slayer, Assistant to Instructor of Pointy Objects (aka Spy for the Women of MMMM).

Shea (Devilish One): Clan Hair Critic; Clan Instructor on How to Float Water Bottles

Jade Rogue: Clan Muffin Maker; Misfit Idol 2008

Tyntigal: Clan Captain's Original Mischief Mentor and Goddess of the Temple of Tynt

Antonio Falconne: Clan Creator of Passion; Procurer of "Pretties"

Shylah (NorseLady): Clan Judicial Advisor

Luna Eva: Clan Doctor

Candidates for MMMM Clan Membership:

Mason: Clan Chef and Clan's Sugar Plum Fairy

Kazzy Hart: Misfit Idol 2009

Jolyon Gardiner: Clan Intellectual

Members on Probation:

Maranya Valkonan: Clan Caffeine Addict (Extended until further decision by Clan Seniors for behavior unbecoming a Misfit)

Last edited by Elessaria on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 16 times in total
Piper
The Mad Misfit Potter
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Cartographer, Gardener
Can Be Found: Rhydin for now
30396.60 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Secretary's Logbook Reply with quote

Piper had dedicated countless (two) hours of precious time relentlessly (kindly) drilling (flirting) with the potential (already voted in) Merry, Mischief Making Clan candidate Corla-- Cortha--, Cor Whatshisname.

At the summation of the interrogation (tea party- there was also a lively discussion on torrid romance novels) Cor’s initiation rites had been set into motion. As Secretary of the Merry, Mischief Making Clan, Piper submitted her report on a piece of parchment smeared with streaks of clay:

Sunday, sometime after noon-
Cor accepted.
Initiation rites are in progress.
P.S. Based on the titles of the tomes Cor purchased, it is mine opinion that Cor is kinky. Possible candidate for Merry, Mischief Making Clan centerfold or extensive therapy.

Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Falconer, Herbalist
Can Be Found: Splits his time between Rhydin and Elessar
22511.26 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: Not-So-Benevolent Dictator Eless

I'd like to file a formal complaint about my title. As a founding member, I think it's unfair that I'm still the biotch.

On another note, I cannot help but notice that, with the exception of the Benevolent Dictator's beloved fiance and Connar (and Marc Franco, an honorary member)... dammit, that just leaves Darren, Cor, and me at the bottom of the clan totem pole. Never mind.
Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peredhil wrote:
To: Not-So-Benevolent Dictator Eless

I'd like to file a formal complaint about my title. As a founding member, I think it's unfair that I'm still the biotch.

On another note, I cannot help but notice that, with the exception of the Benevolent Dictator's beloved fiance and Connar (and Marc Franco, an honorary member)... dammit, that just leaves Darren, Cor, and me at the bottom of the clan totem pole. Never mind.

To: Misfit Perry

Thy complaint hath been heard and deemed valid; therefore, I have promoted thee.
However, Darren shall remain Clan Jester.

~Captain "See, I really *am* benevolent" Eless
Storm Divine
Wind Guardian of the Sky
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Groom, Schoolteacher

53703.58 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: Captain Misfit Elessaria

I must also complain along with the new promoted Misfit that as a founding member, I should have a title that can use my abilities to aid the MMMM clan to the best of my abilities.

That is all.

Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm Divine wrote:

I must also complain along with the new promoted Misfit that as a founding member, I should have a title that can use my abilities to aid the MMMM clan to the best of my abilities.

That is all.

To: Misfit Storm

Ahah! I thought thou wert one of the founding members. Misfit Piper must needs drink Irish coffee-- without the Irish-- for 24 hours for this egregious error!(Read: Passing the Buck) Obviously I need a Clan Advisor; therefore, thou art promoted to this position. Since thou art quiet, yet very witty and pithy when thou dost speak, thou art an "Ace in the Hole" for the Clan women. Thou art also promoted to Clan Instructor on How to Appear Innocent.

~Captain "How the heck did I get elected to this position again?" Misfit Eless
::runs off to find a Clan Mediator as well::

Last edited by Elessaria on Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper
The Mad Misfit Potter
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
30396.60 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elessaria wrote:

Ahah! I thought thou wert one of the founding members. Misfit Piper must needs drink Irish coffee-- without the Irish-- for 24 hours for this egregious error!(Read: Passing the Buck)

To: Enlightened Despot Elessaria
From: The Egregious One lacking Proper Amounts of Irish Influence on account of the Sr. Clan Ambassador, aka The Empress, having not delivered the Goods from her previous Adventure on The High Seas with that Pirate King Captain what Beats her then Blames it on The Empress looking for a proper tussle in the rings with them other wimmens what like being smacked about.

As Secretary, don't I warrant an Assistant? And where the heck is my Feathered Quill, jar of Indigo Ink and Golden Journal? How am I suppose to keep account of all this mutiny?

Sincerely,

A Right Proper ,albeit slightly sick, Misfit what answers to the the name of Piper. Not Pipes!!
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eless finished transorming one of the two guest rooms at the end of her suite into the MMMM Headquarters. In the center of the room, the Captain placed a school desk-- with lots of storage under the hinged lid. On it she placed a GIANORMUS fluffy quill pen and a golden journal. The stationary shop had run out of ink, so she got violet instead. There was also a fully stocked mini bar, complete with a warmer and a fry pan for tea/coffee making and omelette making.

In the middle of the desk, the Captain of the MMMM left a memo scribbled in blue crayon:

Misfit Piper,

Here is thy desk, quill and jar of ink. The stationary store hath run out of indigo ink, so thou wilt need to use this pretty violet instead. If thou art brave enough to select a personal assistant from this mutinuous lot, then thou hast my persmission to do so. Please forward any additional complaints to the proper party, because I am very busy cleaning out my closets.

I have edited the Membership List, established our Headquarters and designed our MMMM ID cards. I believe my work is done for the week at least -- if not for a month. Wink I'm off to check on those ID cards.

P.S. Please tell any Misfits that drop by to decorate the headquarters as they wish. I am considering changing "Merry" to "Mutinuous". Razz

~ Clan MMMM's Alpha Bitch

Wil Savage
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Cartographer, City Guard
Can Be Found: On Assignment - Classified
125998.10 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From: Clan Captain's Brandy Server & Personal Assistant; Clan Captain's Personal Body Guard; Clan Eye Candy

Dear Supreme Ruler of the MMMM,

It has come to my attention that the stress that comes from leading the Merry and Mutinous Misfits has put you in the position of requiring some personal attention from your Personal Assistant. You are to report to the bedroom tonight at 11 for brandy and some very personal attention while I very personally guard your body and apply the appropriate attention.

Wil “Happy to Serve” Savage
Rena A Cronin
Arch Witch
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Schoolteacher, Candle Maker
Can Be Found: House she owns in RhyDin, Treehouse in Arcadia
29850.80 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO:Elessaria: Clan Captain; Benevolent (& Abused) Dictator; Clan Alpha Bitch

FROM:Rena A Cronin: Clan Treasurer; Clan Instructor in How to Keep Thy Mug Always Full

I was not going to complain or object but if the Clan Secretary gets a desk and whatnot, I as treasurer demand, as my right, a ledger and a box of colored pens with at least enough to give each Misfit their own color.
Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rena A Cronin wrote:
TO:Elessaria: Clan Captain; Benevolent (& Abused) Dictator; Clan Alpha Bitch

FROM:Rena A Cronin: Clan Treasurer; Clan Instructor in How to Keep Thy Mug Always Full

I was not going to complain or object but if the Clan Secretary gets a desk and whatnot, I as treasurer demand, as my right, a ledger and a box of colored pens with at least enough to give each Misfit their own color.

To: Misfit Rena

Et tu Brute?

I have reviewed your request for a ledger and colored pens. I believe they are valid requests for thy position. I left word with the stationary shop to provide thee with a suitable ledger and colored pens. Thou wilt need to pick them up thyself as I am still trying to clean out my closets before my Personal Assistant arrives for our appointment and has a stroke.

Please get in touch with our Fundraiser because thy mutinuous lot of misfits are quickly emptying our treasury.

~Captain "Pushover" Misfit Eless

P.S. Thou shalt need to share a desk with Misfit Piper until thou hast straightened out our funding problems.

Corlanthis Wystansayr
Lobby Legend
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Ale Tester, Cook
Can Be Found: East of the Sun, West of the Moon
6972.48 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: Our Illustrious Leader and Guiding Beacon of Light and Hope (Eless)

I would not wish to seem untoward or ungrateful for the extreme honor that has been shown to me, but might it not be possible that in order to better serve our esteemed membership the best possible "tea experience" I might be allowed a set of fine cups and a kettle?

Also, if you could see it in your heart to find a way to provide me with some index cards so that I might be able to better catalog our meager (yet growing!) series of written works, I would be most appreciative!

Thank you for all your hard work and undoubted agreement in this matter!

P.S. The book wasn't for me!!!
Piper
The Mad Misfit Potter
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
30396.60 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Helping Cor Stock the Library Reply with quote

Being ever so helpful and a generous sort, upon hearing that Cor had been named Misfit of the Library, or a Librarian, Or...something of the sort, she rushed right to the Teas'n Tomes to speak to that sweet little freckled lass and the Deaf-grump to purchase with her very own coins (since the treasure chest was empty!!!) some of the books Cor had been known to purchase since the establishment opened. In the Little room that the misfits were to gather for contemplation, she stacked the books on a bright yellow shelf where all could browse at their leisure.

A little note was tacked to the end of the shelf in <le sigh> Violet, NOT indigo Ink...

"These are Cor Whathisname's favorite books. You should check with him before borrowing."

(Be sure to read all the covers carefully!)

Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corlanthis Wystansayr wrote:
To: Our Illustrious Leader and Guiding Beacon of Light and Hope (Eless)

I would not wish to seem untoward or ungrateful for the extreme honor that has been shown to me, but might it not be possible that in order to better serve our esteemed membership the best possible "tea experience" I might be allowed a set of fine cups and a kettle?

Also, if you could see it in your heart to find a way to provide me with some index cards so that I might be able to better catalog our meager (yet growing!) series of written works, I would be most appreciative!

Thank you for all your hard work and undoubted agreement in this matter!

P.S. The book wasn't for me!!!

To: Misfit Cor

I shall happily provide thee with thy requests so that thou canst fulfill thy duties. Thou hast demonstrated proper respect for thy leader and shall also receive a gold start to wear proudly.

Place thine order for the tea kettle and cups with Misfit Piper and see Misfit Rena for the coins to purchase thy cards.

~Captain "I'm a sucker for presents" Misfit Eless

Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Helping Cor Stock the Library Reply with quote

[quote="Piper"] In the Little room that the misfits were to gather for contemplation, she stacked the books on a bright yellow shelf where all could browse at their leisure.

A little note was tacked to the end of the shelf in <le sigh> Violet, NOT indigo Ink...

"These are Cor Whathisname's favorite books. You should check with him before borrowing."

The Benevolent Dictator entered MMMM Headquarters with a happy smile gracing her lips as she sees how much progress is being made. The bright yellow bookshelf immediately caught her attention and she dissolved into merry laughter at the titles of the books Piper had purchased. "Very well done, Misfit Piper," Eless managed to squeeze out between gasps for air. "I need to go purchase some gold stars for the Misfits who demonstrate proper Misfit Conduct. Thou shalt receive one for such a terrific selection of books for Misfit Cor to catalog." Finally regaining her composure, she added, "Cor gets one for well... sucking up. Storm gets one for giving me that nifty Captain's hat and Rena gets one as well for getting her supplies for free!"
Storm Divine
Wind Guardian of the Sky
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet

53703.58 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As promised, Storm breezed into the MMMM headquarters with her pack to add 'decorations'. It was purely by accident that she had come across her finding, but she found it perfect for her new clan.

Pulling out of her pack was a small wooden sculpture of an animal. Parchment in hand, she borrowed Piper's fluffy quill pen and dipped into the violet, not indigo, ink.

To: The MMMM Clan
From: Clan Advisor, Sr. Clan Instructor on How to Appear Innocent, and cleverly named 'Ace in the Hole'

It has come to my attention that as a Clan, we need a crest or type of symbol. I have self-appointed myself to regulate suggestions and/or preparing the crest. My first suggest is.. the Platypus.

Please either describe or bring other suggestions to this corner of the table.

Thank you.

Snickering, she set the wooden sculpture of a platypus on top of the parchment much like a paperweight. Not yet letting go of the feather, her eyes travels with curiosity to Cor's 'favorite' books, but after reading just one spine, she did not continue in her search.

Pulling out another piece of parchment, she stole more violet ink to write again.

To: Clan Captain Eless or Fellow Misfit Piper (as I have been instructed to give memos to you)

After a brief but enlightening conversation with Clan Captain Elessaria, it has been brought to my attention that I should have a personal assistant. I request one Ewan Corinsson to be fulfill the role of my personal assistant, and to be a fellow clan or honorary member.

~ One charmingly-witty Clan Advisor

Peredhil
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Falconer, Herbalist
Can Be Found: Splits his time between Rhydin and Elessar
22511.26 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A glance at the bulletin board provoked a laugh. The Merry Misfits were definitely keeping the Benevolent Dictator busy, he saw to his absolute delight. Whether life would improve for the peons remained to be seen. Reading over Storm's missives, he chuckled at her request for a personal assistant -- poor Ewan. He also wholeheartedly agreed with the Platypus suggestion, scrawling "I agree - Perry" on the paper. Not that Eless would care about his opinion, since the B.D. would make all of the decisions anyways.

He chortled when he saw the books that had been left. Spying the note that some cheeky soul had posted, Peredhil made a mental note to ask Cor for additional reading recommendations.

Knowing that Eless would be thrilled to receive yet another request, Peredhil grabbed a blank sheet of paper and began writing.

To: B.D. Eless

Since I'm in charge of pointy things and I don't want any Misfit injuries, especially since you'd probably be liable, could I have an area set aside to store all sharp objects? Preferably an entire room? Thank you, O Captain, My Captain.

With a broad smile, Peredhil posted his request on the bulletin board. He could already envision the bachelor's pad the men were going to set up in the "pointy objects room".
Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Benevolent Dictator huffed as she saw the ever growing stack of memos on the Clan Secretary's desk. "Spend a few days cleaning out one's closets and look at the work that piles up! I definitely need more TLC time with my Personal Assistant." At that, the elf picked up Misfit Ace's memo and chuckled merrily. The Platypus definitely suited the decor for MMMM Headquarters! However, she had already designed the Clan Crest which would be revealed once the ID Cards were completed. The Platypus would make a grand Clan Mascot!

The Clan Captain was very, very pleased with Misfit Storm's ideas and enthusiasm. At the top of the memo Eless affixed two gold stars!

To: Misfit Ace

I whole-heartedly agree with thy selection for thy Personal Assistant; therefore, Ewan shall be a member of the MMMM Clan effective immediately. I am certain he shall be very successful at his duties for I have already witnessed his care in preparing tea and drinks for thee.

The Platypus is very adorable, but the crest hath been designed already. However, methinks he should make a very proper and fitting Clan Mascot. Please feel free solicit votes from other members regarding this matter as our Secretary is busy being a slacker and tending to her pottery.

Captain "The Blue Ink is Mine" Misfit Eless

Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peredhil wrote:

To: B.D. Eless

Since I'm in charge of pointy things and I don't want any Misfit injuries, especially since you'd probably be liable, could I have an area set aside to store all sharp objects? Preferably an entire room? Thank you, O Captain, My Captain.

The Misfit Captain was beginning to get a bit grumpy. She would much rather be spending her time at Koy's shop and discussing wedding gowns, instead of pouring over endless MMMM paperwork. "Just where is that Slacker Secretary Anyway? I need instruction on How to Pass the Buck!"

Blah... blah... "Liable?!?!" That caught her attention! "Captain, My Captain"? She noted the improvement in Misfit Perry's sucking up and stopped grumbling. She immediately grabbed her blue pen and replied accordingly.

To: Misfit Perry, Instructor and Keeper of Pointy Objects

Since thou hast demonstrated proper improvement in thy demeanor, I shall grant thy request for a special room to hold such "pointy objects". Please see Misfit Rena for the funds to acquire an adjoining room to our HQ. In the meantime, if thou canst find that Slacker Secretary, have her do the proper paperwork to obtain one from Panther.

I cannot give thee my remaining guest room as it looks like I may need to transform it into yet another closet.

Good thinking, Misfit Perry!

Captain "That is MY Closet" Misfit Eless

Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: All MMMM Clan Members

It hath come to my attention that we need a Clan Barrister immediately. Be on the look out for a clever and mischievous candidate and post thy recommendations. Until we have proper legal representation, we may nay be able to store pointy objects in our HQs-- which means no playroom for the boys.

~Captain "I May Have Been Born at Night, but Not Last Night" Misfit Eless

Piper
The Mad Misfit Potter
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
30396.60 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Said Slacker had a headache! And who could ponder the why’s of the reasons? She’d spent the morning slapping together a proper misfit tea set for the Librarian from the remains of incredibly bad taste others had forced her to create then didn't bother to collect. She was more than happy to shove the horrors off on someone else.

Making her way into the 2 by 4 of a room to settle the tea set upon a shelf, she glanced about the claustrophobic space.

Shifting about, knocking into everything not nailed down, her eyes fell on the stack of correspondence collecting on her desk. A desk she had to share, no less! “Bother.”

After a moment of contemplative thought, she grabbed up the stack, ripped it to shreds and shoved it out the window. If you could call a slit of an opening a window! Nonetheless, it was all shoved out to drift on the wind.

Pleased with the progress of the day, she turned and headed out the door.

Wind Guardian of the Sky
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet

53703.58 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite her ill feelings, Storm made time to visit the MMMM Headquarters. The small room was enough to bring a smile to her lips and bring a more healthy color to her cheeks. She looked over the most recent news, chuckling as Ewan had become her personal assistant. She had a feeling that the news was going to be very ineffective. Peredhil had better thank her later.

Her eyes moved to Piper's desk, blinking as several stacks of paper were no were to be seen. The thought of Piper had the color in her cheeks go vacant and her lips pulled slightly at the corners. She did not know what had happened to her friend, and she was in no condition to be of more help. Perhaps she could fulfill her role as advisor and speak to Eless, or better, Peredhil.

Sighing softly, she could not find anything to write. No clever words or memos that made her smile. Instead, she reached into her pocket, and pulled out a jar of indigo ink.

With nothing more to be done, she turned and walked back out of the room.

TinyTrouble
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Sword for Hire, Court Jester
Can Be Found: Where it pleases, of course. Me. Not you!
182.36 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was through sheer force of will that the pixie was able to *pop!* appear in the MMMM Headquarters. Zipping around and looking at everything she could find, the bulletin board covered in noted quickly caught her attention Find a very small bit of paper and something she use to write with, Trinala jotted down the following note in vey small handwriting:

To: Captain Lady Eless
From: Trinala Warrior Princess of the Silver Blade, Bell Slayer Extraordinaire and Little Devil

Hi! I was here but no one else was... You said I could join, right? I'm going to be under the pointy guy? And get the lady and guy together? Cause they won't admit they like each other?

Flying up she stuck the note to the board and *pop!* was gone.
Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
108295.16 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TinyTrouble wrote:

To: Captain Lady Eless
From: Trinala Warrior Princess of the Silver Blade, Bell Slayer Extraordinaire and Little Devil

Hi! I was here but no one else was... You said I could join, right? I'm going to be under the pointy guy? And get the lady and guy together? Cause they won't admit they like each other?

Breezing in between shows during Fashion Week, Eless pauses at the bulleting board in MMMM HQ. "Oh, goodness! No suggestions for a lawyer, hmm? We shall have to figure out something." Her gaze then catches a teeny scrap of paper covered with even teensier writing done in red ink. With a merry laugh at the cheeky little pixie, she responded with a memo of her own:

To: Misfit Trinala, Assistant to the Keeper of Pointy Objects & Our Mighty Bell Slayer

Welcome to the MMMM Clan! Thy devotion to mischief and bravery in the face of villainous (and annoying bells) made thee a worthy member of our Clan. Our membership ID cards will hopefully be finished within the next couple of weeks, although I am nay certain how thou shalt carry thine.

One of thy first tasks is to ensure Misfit Slacker and Misfit Rena do attend one of the many shows that are taking place this week-- especially Koy's. Then we shall find thee not just one, but several proper outfits for a mighty mini warrior such as thyself.

~Captain "Ssssshhh...get who together?!?" Misfit Eless

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Red Dragon Innsights -> From Evandar to RhyDin All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: