Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

Looking for: Rich immersive stories, small groups or 1x1

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Writers & Role-Players Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sira
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Doctor

8438.40 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Looking for: Rich immersive stories, small groups or 1x1 Reply with quote

Okay, so dipping my toes into this one.

I am open to finding writing partners, jumping into storylines, even just one-off or spontaneous play. I'm always open to people jumping in with me if I'm in an IC room. I have a decent amount of free time, so I'm usually up to write whenever.

None of my characters currently have any set in stone storylines going on. I'm happy to brainstorm or just see where things go. I also have a ton of characters, here's just a sampling:

Sira is my main character. She's a doctor, sort of quiet (less so one on one), and tends to make very bad decisions. She is an empath, though I don't bring this up in live play unless others want to play off of it. She has her own folder.

Shar is another favorite of mine. She's a modernized elf. She loves cars. She's a pretty outgoing, vivacious character. Her backstory.

Alae is another elf character, Avariel. Very, very old. She struggles with modern technology, it doesn't always work correctly for her. Rather mild in nature, very open.

Milo is my Disney Prince. He is very sweet, somewhat feminine, and skittish at times. He can talk a lot.

Eric Sanders is my bartender. I occasionally do live events with him, less than I was planning. I haven't spent a whole lot of time working on his backstory, but I would like to.

I have many others, these are just a few I am most likely to default to. I am also willing to play/create characters to fit a need in SLs! I can double up on characters, play NPCs as well, etc.

You can contact me by PMing me here, catching me in chat (I'm on most evenings) or on Trillian at: onestepmercy
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Writers & Role-Players Wanted All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: