Out of the Motley and in the mundanes ((OOC))
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> Motley Moxie

#91:  Author: Lirssa SarengraveCan Be Found: Rhydin PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:23 pm
    —
Thank you, Duci! <3 I love hiding the kernels of the next bit of chaos in the tiny moments of every day. Very glad you enjoy them!

Cheers!

#92:  Author: Lirssa SarengraveCan Be Found: Rhydin PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:53 pm
    —
Walk/Run group

Just leading from here just in case someone might be interested in others of us RPers motivating each other to walk and/or run with prospects of possible RhyDin virtual 5k/10/k or other.

Cheers!

#93:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:10 am
    —
Gonna miss yer face!

#94:  Author: Lirssa SarengraveCan Be Found: Rhydin PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:21 am
    —
Awww, thanks! Miss ya, too! I'll be around some, just not nearly as often as I was.

Cheers!

#95:  Author: Kane DarkwingCan Be Found: Where ever his job takes him PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:20 pm
    —
Not the same without seeing you around. - bug hug -

#96:  Author: Lirssa SarengraveCan Be Found: Rhydin PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:07 am
    —
Just FYI:

Harvey is still lingering over the house -- lots of rain here, but no flooding around me. All is safe and sound for now. Expecting more rain over the next few days, but drainage seems to be going as well as can be expected.

Hope others who were/are in the way of this storm are fine.

Cheers!

#97:  Author: JewellRavenlockCan Be Found: Little Elfhame; Old Market PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:52 pm
    —
Glad you're okay!

#98:  Author: Lirssa SarengraveCan Be Found: Rhydin PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:24 am
    —
So, yes, Lirssa has died. While the scene was tweaked slightly to go with the lead up, it is as I roughly envisioned it several years ago.

There is no fanfare. A life lived. That is all.

That being said, I do not put any barring against your character learning or not learning of this. That is entirely up to you. In my imagination, the various foster homes learn of this through communications from street kids, but I make no presumption on how or if the news travels any further.

This folder will transform slightly. I am not giving it up to the catacombs just yet.

Thanks for reading, and most of all thanks for writing. You all inspire me.

Carry on!

#99:  Author: Mairead HarkerCan Be Found: Harkers' Island or Cardinal Inn PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:52 am
    —
Lirssa will be missed! Sad

#100:  Author: Icer1978Can Be Found: Rhy'din, Ring, Valley, Red Dragon Inn PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:04 pm
    —
She will be!

#101:  Author: Kane DarkwingCan Be Found: Where ever his job takes him PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:16 pm
    —
She will be missed! Sad

#102:  Author: Lirssa SarengraveCan Be Found: Rhydin PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:14 pm
    —
Thank you all. That's very kind. Lirssa was a fun character to write, and write with you all, with her changes (and what didn't change) from a child to a young adult. Previous times when I thought I was ready to complete her story, I didn't feel comfortable. This time I do.

I'm still around, reading, writing, and (hopefully soon) playing again.

#103:  Author: KhaoticBlissCan Be Found: on stage, in the dark PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:24 pm
    —
Aw. Now who will make Saila her favorite inexplicably named drink!

...seriously though, I echo all the others. Lirssa will be missed.

#104:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:30 pm
    —
Cane will be absolutely heartbroken once he gets around to accepting the truth of it. What an end! She will be sorely missed. Hope to have you back with us soon.

#105:  Author: Lirssa SarengraveCan Be Found: Rhydin PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:33 am
    —
The drinks! I still have the recipes for some. Probably a book of Lir's drink recipes are behind the bar to discover!

Obi-Wan Canaan can claim whatever of Lirssa's he wishes to. She had stuff at her office. The only thing no one can claim is her ship. I have plans for that. :)

#106:  Author: PrlUnicornCan Be Found: Navarra Farms, Duchy of Navarra PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:43 pm
    —
Star Stuff is a wonderful tribute to Lirssa. Beautiful job, Cane, got me right in the feels!

#107:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:08 pm
    —
PrlUnicorn wrote:
Star Stuff is a wonderful tribute to Lirssa. Beautiful job, Cane, got me right in the feels!

Thank you!

#108:  Author: KhaoticBlissCan Be Found: on stage, in the dark PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:02 am
    —
I agree, excellently written, Cane!

Also, Saila's reaction to learning the news/small tribute to Lirssa is here, in case you're interested.

#109:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am
    —
KhaoticBliss wrote:
Also, Saila's reaction to learning the news/small tribute to Lirssa is here, in case you're interested.

"The show would go on." I liked that a lot! Definitely what Lirssa would have wanted Smile

#110:  Author: KhaoticBlissCan Be Found: on stage, in the dark PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm
    —
Quote:
"The show would go on." I liked that a lot! Definitely what Lirssa would have wanted

Thank you! I hoped so. Also, the original post has been edited for clarity.

#111:  Author: PatrickCan Be Found: Stars End; Seaside PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:45 am
    —
Saving this from the catacombs. There are posts in the works.

#112:  Author: Canaan PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:50 am
    —
I'd like to thank Lirssa's player for allowing me to contribute to her folder. I had her permission to post the link to where the rest of the Star Stuff story will be posted, but under current forum guidelines, that is no longer allowed. I'm sorry.

#113:  Author: Lirssa SarengraveCan Be Found: Rhydin PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:38 pm
    —
Clearly, I need to read up on these new forum guidelines, as I didn't know there was an issue with linking. Appreciate all your writing, Canaan!

What have you all been up to while I've been away? Very Happy

Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark -> Motley Moxie

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 5