Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

A Runner in Rhydin.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Dragon's Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Cook
Can Be Found: Rhydin City, Star's End Spaceport, or at The Grumpy Gator Bar.
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: A Runner in Rhydin. Reply with quote

"I don't give a.."

Bullets rang out suddenly. A simple transaction gone bad in the blink of an eye. Rounds from a pair of Beretta 93R automatic pistols sprayed the room. Tables over turned, chairs shattered with the ensuing chaos. They reached for their guns, they reached for cover. All lost, just a little too late.

When the magazines went empty, they were simply ejected from the automatic pistols. New ammunition clips would find their way into the soul of the guns. Reloaded and raining forth their hail of fire and death. It wasn't long before the display of death was over. Blood played along the walls, the flooring and windows. Men and women had taken their last breath of life.

A lone man stood among the fallen. The pair of automatic pistols tucked under his leather jacket before a partly used cigar would be plucked from a pocket and set a flame. Eyes roamed over the carnage, the mess of blood and bodies. A smirk perked the killer's lips and a grand smile would follow before he'd step from the once great place of meeting and depart into the morning light.

The Wolf, was in town...
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I hate this place. Really I do."

Kent shook his head as he looked around the markets. The dark ork grumbled under his breath with a look over at Marek, who just perked a smirk as he removed the cigar from his lips. "Nuyen, Don't you smell it, Kent? Come on, it isn't so bad is it? I mean look around.. it's just like Seattle back home, but instead of orks, trolls, dwarves and elves carrying guns, they're carrying swords and axes mostly around here. Sure they've got a few mages about but don't we have those back home too?" Marek gave a nod of his head over at the woman with them. Anna shook her head, but smiled. "You boys would be long gone, if it wasn't for me a time or two."

"When do I get to fry someone?" Dover looked over at the three with a bored expression. If anyone of the group looked the part of a Shadowrunner, it was Dover. Smart link for the heavy pistol he carried at his hip. His left arm replaced after a run gone bad years ago. Hair buzzed on the sides of his head, leaving the top and back to grow long. If he didn't speak mean by the way he looked, nobody did in this town.

"Let me head back to Seattle for a few. Talk with Goliath. If anything, I'll speak to Treena first and she can help me convince ole' G to do a few jobs here." Marek nodded over at Kent and Anna as he replaced the cigar back between his lips for a puff.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And you are again?"

Marek had walked right into the middle of a conversation between so called businessmen. On his way over to their table he'd grabbed a chair and spun it around to sit down at their table with not a word spoken at first. Simply taking a puff from his cigar.

"Ahem, we are busy if you'd be so kind as to remove yourself from our table, now." Marek glanced to the man on his left and then the man on his right before he slid the cigar from his mouth and settled it into an empty water glass upon the table. "They call me, The Wolf." One of the businessmen smirked and chuckled as he looked to the other man across from him, before his gaze slid back at Marek. "What? Like the big bad wolf or something? You gonna blow my house down? It's not made out of sticks or anything I'm afraid to say buddy." Both men chuckled a bit, one of them lifting his glass of wine for a sip as Marek's eyes slowly moved from one to the other.

Suddenly Marek shot up from his chair, pulling a Fabrique Nationale or more commonly called an FN or Five-seveN pistol from below his leather jacket. The twenty round clip quickly started to loose rounds as he first neutralized both businessmen and then turned the weapon as that of it's ammunition, made for penetrating body armor, on that of their bodyguards. Holes riddled that of their heads, their chests. Blood spilled forth onto their clothing and soon even the flooring. When the clip went empty it was ejected and another fresh one produced and slid into place.

When all was said and done, Marek simply slid the pistol below his leather jacket, picked up his cigar and brushed it off. Replacing it between his lips before relighting it and simply walking out of the restaurant.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek rubbed a hand over his face, as he leaned back in the old rocking chair. The place he was staying was decent enough. Better yet, it was free. Paid to make friends apparently in this medieval city. He smirked as he gazed out the window at the night life. In truth, this place wasn't all that different from where he called home.

Dragons, Elves, Dwarves, Orks, Trolls all about here just like at home. Only major difference was here, they tended to carry swords and daggers more then back home where they carried guns of various shapes and sizes, calibers. Drek, even back home they had mages like he'd already seen and met here. Just the ones back home tended to wear less of the robes and early medieval clothing.

A light cloud of smoke escaped his lips as the cigar was slid away. With his free hand, he leaned over some from the old rocker and gave the large yellowish mastiff a firm rub behind an ear. "Don't you dare tell Kent, I let you have ale from that Inn. I remember how he gave Dover a hard time last time he shared a six pack with you." A firm pat to the dog's side, as the animal rolled over, tail sliding against the flooring lightly. "And no, we're not getting a side car on my bike. Sorry, not happening. You just keep being good and you get to ride in the car, but watch the seats next time will ya? That custom job was expensive."

He gave a light push of his foot and the rocker slid into a gentle motion. Replacing the cigar between his lips for a few light puffs as his mind wandered some. Lifting his right hand and glancing it over a moment, before as if on instinct, three hand blades shot out the back in a curving arch. He looked them over and then looked down at the dog. "What am I, Moose? Where does the cyberware end and the man begin anymore?" The large dog looked over at him, tail wagging tiredly against the flooring. "Maybe I shouldn't of had last filter system worked in eh? Least then I could still get drunk and fall asleep now and then. Hey, how about you read me a bed time story?" The dog tilted his head up at Marek and then rolled over back to his side. "Eh, you're right. Those things are too happy for my taste anyway. All right, I'll wake you if anything exciting happens before dawn, buddy."

A smirk over at the dog and the three handblades retracted back with in the back of Marek's hand. Turning his gaze out the window again as he lifted the cigar for his lips. "Just another night in hollywood..."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this world we live in? Death, decay, utter destruction. From this city back to Seattle it's all the same. Blood upon the streets. Death's whisper upon the air. The innocent cut down like paper dolls while the guilty run around free.

Marek's thoughts were anything but light and cheerful lately. The nearly empty bottle laid upon the table, glass half full. Reaching over he picked up the revolver and gave the cylinder a spin before cocking the hammer back and pointing the barrel at himself.

Click...

Marek glanced over the pistol and perked a smirk as he tossed the pistol over at the bed. He lowered a hand to the large mastiff laying beside his chair and stroked the dog's head. "Die another day, Moose. What do you say we find us some steak for dinner, hm?"
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving through the markets, Marek glanced over his shoulder once, before pressing onwards toward a vendor selling fruits and vegetables. The man with the visible pair of suits, bodyguards, was inspecting an apple. A soft shift of the dark briefcase in Marek's hand. His fingers shifted against the handle of the briefcase, sliding his index and middle finger over a concealed trigger. A small dark hole laid near the top corner of the briefcase and with a soft press of the hidden trigger, the concealed MP5K submachine gun within the briefcase came to life. Spilling 9 mm rounds into the bodyguards before turning the weapon onto the target, onto the mark. With the concealed weapon on full auto, it didn't take long to leave a bloody mess before the vendor's cart. A quick turn and Marek was moving away from the scene as people dashed about, some shouting and yelling, unsure if they'd be next. Departing, just as cold as he had ventured forth, Marek moved off down the streets and away from the chaos. Away from the blood.

It would be nearly two hours later, before more blood would be shed in the city. The man had been sitting in a seedy joint near the docks, drinking an ale when Marek showed up behind him. The Remington 870 combat shotgun in hand. The bartender actually threw up, after watching the man's heart nearly burst out of his chest after being shot in the back at nearly point blank range. Gruesome perhaps, but the job was taken care of. The 'mark' had been retired.

Such at times, were the ways The Wolf, dealt with people. Back in Seattle, Marek ran the shadows with such a name. Some say he acquired the name from his look. Like that of a rogue, like that of a lone wolf. Some say the name comes from how brutal a wolf can be with it's prey. Others, at how cunning a wolf can be in the forest. The cities, were like his forests. He was the predator, out to 'clean' the prey he was hired for. Out to put down the 'marks' as they were sometimes called. Seattle was a mean place, an unforgiving place. You either learned how to survive, or you ended up on a slab at the morgue.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weapons fire erupted from the far end of the bar, near the restrooms. A Heckler and Koch UMP-45 Submachine Gun, was cutting down several vampire thugs who'd been taking up booth. As the .45 caliber rounds penetrated their flesh, the high tech rounds were found to be rather deadly to the vampires. Killing them from the inside out with the mixture of ultraviolet flash, holy water and several other unknown compounds that made up the high tech rounds.

Vampires scattered within the seedy bar. Some ran to escape, while others tried to rush the attacking soul with the submachine gun. Only finding too late that the rounds to impale their bodies were anything but normal.

Boosted reflexes kicked in as one of the blood suckers tried to come up from behind him. Three hand blades sprung out from his left hand in a soft curve. His body moved in a fluid motion to spin back and sever the head from the fanged thug, while the submachine gun ran dry with it's last ammunition clip. The gun was promptly discarded to the floor at his side with a toss, reaching back below the leather jacket worn and pulling a Para Ordnance Colonel .45 caliber pistol and immediately sending the first two rounds, of the fifteen round clip into a vampire drawing near at his right. The high tech rounds disposed of the fanged creature as his eyes searched for any remaining blood suckers that might be crazy enough to still be around. The three hand blades retracted back below the skin, before he dug his hand into a pocket and tossed a small pouch of coins to the bartender. "Sorry for the mess."

On his way out he'd give pause to a vampire crawling away from a booth. A glance down at the thing, lowering the pistol and sending a round into it's heart. "Enjoy the worms, in the after life, fang face." Tucking the pistol back below his leather jacket and simply giving a nod over at the bartender before pushing out the door and into the morning light. "Mmm, gonna be a bright day."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What'd you say?"

Three elves laid beaten on the floor of the tavern. One had definitely lost his dashing smile with the last punch to his jaw. Due to the surgeries, bone lacing, the punch was more like a brick being slammed into the elf's face. Marek gave a look down at one of the three, who's hand was moving a bit too close for his comfort to a dagger at his boot. Pulling the FN pistol from below his leather jacket and firing off a round into the elf's knee cap.

"Looks like dancing is one thing you'll be sitting out of in the future, chummer." As the elf growled and groaned in pain Marek simply lowered down at him and drove his fist into his face to send his head back into the floor boards. Lifting and turning his gaze over another elf as he narrowed his eyes. "Now, you were saying something about how you were better then me? How your some noble smarty pants with money from their daddy who's above the simple folk like me? Did I get that right? Or were you about to apologize for being just another inbred elf?"

"You will die a thousand deaths over! I will see to it your body is dragged behind a horse from this city to the next!" The elf spat blood at Marek's boots in defiance as he growled up at him from the floor by the other two. "Hm, wrong answer chummer." Marek lowered the gun and fired off a round into the elf's forehead, before turning it on his two friends and pumping a round into each's heart.

A nod over toward the bartender. "They called it, whole thing didn't have to happen. Three less snooty young elves to plague the city with their high and mighty banter now. Have a good night." Tucking the pistol below his leather jacket and moving for the door.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek glanced out the window as he eased back into the chair and drew his boots up onto the edge of the bed. A pierce of turkey jerky was pulled from a package and tossed into his mouth. A murmured bark from the bed and his gaze would turn that direction with a perked brow. The large Mastiff laid there with a tilt of his head at Marek. "Yeah.. but it's turkey, bit healthy.. watch out." Tossing a large chunk of jerky to the dog, who quickly snatched it up from the air with a small shift of his tail. Marek perked a smirk and glanced back out the window. "What do you think, Moose? This city worth saving or should it be left to fall into Hell?" The dog perked his tail some, shifting to lay to his side on the bed with a groan uttered and a stretch of legs out. Marek turned his gaze and chuckled with a nod. "Yeah, I know. It's far too early in the morning to get philosophical. You're right, we should get some sleep." Marek got up from the chair and pulled the curtains at the window closed best they'd go. Sliding onto the bed and laying back as he pushed a pair of pillows under his head. With a roll, the large dog moved closer and lowered his head on Marek's chest with a lazy flop of his tail against the bed. Marek's hand moved to rub behind an ear of the dog's. "Funny place ain't it? Reminds ya' of home hm? Orks, Dwarves, Trolls, Elves and Humans. Got magic and dragons even. Course, most we've bumped into here carry swords and knives and that of pistols and submachine guns. Nice change eh? Ah well, kill a few demons and vampires here and there bout the city. Make a little money. Take a few lazy days. Bit of the easy life compared to back home, hm? Reminds me, got more legit job to pull here and there for a bit. I'll show ya the boat later. No worries till we wake this afternoon right Moose? Sleep time..."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A drop of his leather jacket over the back of the chair. Eyes gave a glance out the window before closing the blinds. Moving over toward a chair and dropping back into it as his boots came up to rest on the edge of the bed. The large Mastiff dog in lay there lifted his head some at Marek, tongue licking at his muzzle. "Well.. seems she has a couple of good jobs, Moose. Waitress is legal and seemed a decent place she was serving at. Not a rough and rowdy bar or anything like that. Working in a shipyard doing paperwork and the such is an honest way to make some money. Maybe she won't turn out like her old man hm, partner?" The mastiff turned his head a bit at the side and gave a tail wag against the sheets upon the bed. "Yeah, you're right. Sooner or later all comes full circle don't it? All right.. all right.. I'll start her training soon. She's young, plenty of room for knowledge and new skills."

The large mastiff slid to his side upon the bed with a groan and lazy tail wag against the bed in turn. Marek perked a smirk at the dog and nodded a bit. "Yeah, yeah. I know. Sleep time. All right, but tomorrow we'll continue our conversation about my daughter."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hard crank of the wheel and a quick shift into reverse put the muscle car facing the limousine. Shattering the windshield as the MP-9 submachine gun was drawn up from the passengers seat. Sending a volley of rounds at the limo driver. The glass cracked. Bullet proof thought Marek immediately. A growl at his throat as he shifted the car into drive. Drawing his double barrel shotgun and firing off both barrels at the front tire as he buzzed by the driver's side of the vehicle. A swerve and impact with a parked car sent the limo into a spiral flip upon the air before landing upside down and skidding along the pavement. A magnificent display of sparks indeed.

The muscle car came around in a screeching of tires before drawing near and coming to a halt several feet away. Leaving the engine running as Marek opened the car door. A flip of the twelve gauge, sawed off double barrel in his hand to open it, the used shells ejecting as he dug his hand into his leather jacket and pulled a fresh pair out. Sliding a shell into each barrel before a flick of the weapon closed as the passenger door perked open and a man held with in a once fine business suit crawled free. Blood dripped from his forehead where he'd apparently smacked it on something during the rough end to his ride.

"Wait.. just wait.. wait.. I say.. I can pay you.. I have money.. wait.."

Both barrels, one right after the other rang out. Blood spit outward from the impact points to the man's chest, as he feel back with out hesitation from the kill shots.

Marek rolled his neck from side to side to work out a kink. Dropping the shotgun into the leather holster at his thigh with a shake of his head down at the man before turning back for the muscle car.

Sometimes you didn't choose your fate. Sometimes it chose you. Some would say he was merely an assassin on trips like these. But what do you call someone that's put on a mission by God, to thin the herd?

Would you still call them an Assassin? Or a Weapon of Fate?
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The planet's going to hell in a hand bag. This one wanting to take over, that one wanting this and that and here you sit telling me what to do."

The Elf chuckled as he shook his head at Marek. The gathered would be bodyguards gave a hesitant chuckle in turn with their boss. Marek drew a partly used cigar from his leather jacket. Striking a match upon the table and lighting. A puff taken, then a second before a tilt of his head back to allow a small perk of smoke to escape his lips.

"Elger, you're a business man. Business is business, except when you cross the line." "I have you out manned by twelve. It's a good fifty feet to the front door. Do you really think you could make it out of here alive, Marek?" "I've got something you don't, Elger." Marek glanced along the cigar and then eased it back between his lips for a quiet puff. "And what is that?" The cigar slid free of Marek's lips, his eyes following it as he turned it over in his fingertips as if examining it before smoke drifted from his lips. "God likes me, Elger. He likes how I send him evil souls to be dealt with beyond this hell hole of a world." Elger glanced to his men about them and chuckled, all be it a bit oddly. "You're mad, you know that Marek?" Perking a smirk, Marek turned back at Elger. "The crazy part about it all, Elger, is I'm not. You've given the last kid a hand out of drugs. Hooked your last teenager. Beat your last bed girl and prostitute. God was busy, Elger. He couldn't make the trip himself you see. He can't be everywhere at once. World's too big. So he asked me. He asked me late one night to help him clear the smoke and mirrors. Clear the sinners from the saints. Clean up the garbage. There's different levels of evil, Elger. There's a line you just don't cross beyond. Well chummer, you crossed that line a while back." Elger glanced aside to several of his men, then back at Marek with a narrowing of his eyes. "You're not Saint, Marek Kharune." Marek's lips turned into a smile as he set the cigar down into the ash tray upon the table. "I'm a Saint all right, Elger. Just not the kind you read about in stories at night before your momma puts you to sleep."

Sniper fire rang in through the store front window in rapid tone. As bodyguards started to drop like panties in a whore house at nine, Marek lifted from the table in a boost of reflexes. Pulling free a pair of beretta 93r automatic pistols and opening up on that of man and elf. When the pistols ran dry, they were dropped simply to the floor. Sliding free the sawed off double barrel shotgun from his thigh holster. The butt' used to bash a man's nose in, before the business end blew a nasty hole into his chest. Blood played over the flooring as twelve became nine. Nine became six. Six became four and then four became two. A drop of a shell into a chamber of the sawed off. Then a second before a flick of the weapon closed. Marek looked downward at the last bodyguard before a single shot perked through the broken window from a sniper rifle across the street. Ending his pathetic life via the back of his head. Marek's gaze turned toward Elger. scooting across the floor with a banged up knee cap and a hole in his right arm pumping blood outward onto a once fine suit of silk.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

Two shots thundered out. Then all went quiet.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hard crank of the wheel and the 1977 camero skidded into the turn slightly with a hiss of protest from the tires. Rapid turn of the wheel back and shift to send the car's engine roaring as speed picked up. One of the pursuing vehicles made itself know by a hard bump from behind. With another shift of gears, the camero had a burst of speed. Quite possibly even drawing faster then the rich make of the pursuing cars, had it not been for that woman stepping to cross the road.

A screech of tires and turn of the wheel brought the camero narrowing missing the woman. Good for her, bad for the camero. With the combined high speed and harsh turn the vehicle was lost and impacted with an oncoming hovercar from the other direction. Slowed down, it was actually quite the sight to behold. The first flip and the rolling spin upon the air before landing upon it's side and continuing in a rolling crash down the street another fifty-five feet until coming to a rest finally upside down.

There was a pause and then the passenger door of the camero perked open. Glass littered the ground as Marek crawled out with a grunt and groan, not to mention a few choice curses from his lips. A shake of his head as one of the pursuing vehicles barreled down the road at him. "Oh, not enough you ruin my car. Now you want me too eh?" Standing his ground as the car drew near, it wasn't till the last possible moment that Marek side stepped the vehicle as three hand blades slid out from the back of his left hand. Impacting the car and running it's side, both that of tire and metal gave way to the blades rated for severing bone. The poor car would find itself in loss of control and spin out into a lamp post. As the hand blades retracted back into his hand, Marek pulled a hand grenade from his leather jacket and with a pluck of the pin, tossed it for a rolling slide under the car. Turning toward the second car screeching to a halt several yards away from him as the grenade went live and sent quite the lovely explosion up through the former car behind him.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find parts in this realm for a classic car like the one you made me crash?" Reaching under his leather jacket and sliding free a pair of Beretta 93R automatic pistols. He didn't wait for the men to exit the second car before both pistols were let loose on the driver and front passenger's sitting behind the windshield. When the pistols ran dry in their rapid fire, they were simply dropped in his walk toward the car. The 12 gauge sawed off double barrel shotgun would find it's way into his left hand's grip. Pulled from the leather thigh holster and a loud shot rang out as the passenger behind the driver stepped from the car, only to find his chest opened up by the shotgun blast. The woman stepping out from the opposite side would feel the brunt of the second barrel before the glock pistol upon her hand could come to line up on Marek. A pop of the shotgun open, eject of shells as Marek dug into an outer pocket of his leather jacket and dropped two fresh shells into the weapon before a flick of it closed as he growled with a look around. "I really liked that car too. Drek-heads." The sawed off dropped into the thigh holster as he rubbed at his forehead and the blood dripping from there to the pavement below his boots. "Damn, I just had all my doctor bills paid off too." Marek dug a hand into his jeans pocket, pulling free what looked like a normal cell phone, but given this world it was quite more the sophisticated communicator. A flip of it open and tap of a key.

"Blue.. come pick me up. I'm at Picard and Seventh Avenue in the Spaceport. No, don't ask why I need to be picked up just come and get me. A-sap."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 1950's ford pick up truck, nicely restored, pulled up outside the burnt out warehouse in the business district. The window rolled down and smoke from a cigar perked outward as the blue skinned and rather buff looking, Gremlin peeked his head out. The stocking hat bounced with his head as he glanced about.

"Where's the Camero?" Marek shoot his head as he moved around to the passenger side of the truck and slid in. "Blue, don't ask I said." Archimedes, aka, Blue, perked a grin as he chomped on the cigar between his lips, offering Marek a fresh one and a lighter tossed his way as well in turn before reaching to shift the truck into gear. "Bounty hunters eh? Lousy bunch. Or was it some corporate muscle suits coming after ya' from ticking somebody's boss off? Humans, what a pain in the tuckus." Marek lit the cigar between his lips and perked a smirk aside at the gremlin. "Yeah.. we're a pain, aren't we?" Blue chuckled, an odd, kinda evil laugh as they pulled from the curb. "Banged anyone lately?" Blue was anything but straight forward and to the point.

Perhaps that was one of the reasons why Marek liked him. He fit right in with the others Marek called friend. Rough, tough and could handle himself in a fight. Marek had seen Blue beat the crap out of four Elves once with nothing but his bare hands and well the wrench helped too. Not like most Gremlins, Archimedes or Blue, was ripped. Muscled from head to toe. With blue skin it was hard to miss the nearly four foot tall Gremlin. Blue had been helping to run weapon sales for a local Lord when Marek had met him. Given their appreciation for the finer things in life, mainly guns, the two hit off as buds.

"No, not lately Blue. How about you chummer?" Marek slid the cigar from his lips, smoke poured free as his free hand lifted to dab a kleenex at his forehead, the blood had all but stopped. Blue slid a cd into the console of the truck, course given it was Blue's truck it was quite modified. As the song 'Pony' from Far came on, Blue nodded over at Marek and slid his own cigar from his rather sharp teeth. "Yeah, found a pair of Twi'leks at the Star's End Bar last sunday. They had big.. well.. you know. If you weren't busy with work that night I would of called ya. Had to shag them both myself." Marek perked a smirk as he chuckled. "You poor thing, Blue." "Yeah, they left me blue.. with envy." "That's bad, Blue. Bad." "Yeah, but ya know it was good fun. Next time their in town I'll give ya a call if you're not working that night either. When do we get to do some damage again together anyhow?" Marek flicked a bit of ash from his cigar out the window. "Soon chummer, soon. Got a few things lined up actually. Want in on them?" Blue perked a Cheshire grin. "Does a dragon crap in the woods?"
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"~Some people call me the space cowboy yeah,
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause' I speak of the pompetous of love

People talk about me baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
But don't you worry baby don't worry
Cause' I'm right here at home

Cause' I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
playin' my music in the sun
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker
I get my lovin' on the run
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

You're the cutest thing that I ever did see
I really love your peaches
Want to shake your tree
Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time
Ooh wee baby, I sure show you a good time

Cause' I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
playin'my music in the sun
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

People keep talkin' about me baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong
Well don't you worry, don't worry, no don't worry mama
Cause' I'm right here at home
You're the cutest thing I ever did see
Really love your peaches want to shake your tree
Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time
Come on baby now, I'll show you a good time...~"

Marek spun the guitar out in his hand and then settled it beside him against the chair. Dover, who was indeed a credit to the modern marvel of the technology of their world, reached out with his right hand. The one that was still human and gave Marek a quick high five salute before running that cyborg hand of his through his buzzed locks of hair. "Rock'n my man, simply rock'n. Hey, you need to bring Blue by soon. We need a party or somethin' my man." Kent looked over from his cleaning of a sniper rifle by a table of oak making. The Ork flicked a long slender ear as he unzipped his camouflage jacket. "I'm not sure I really want to see the three of you all together again. The last time the three of you got together was at Dante's in Seattle. If you recall, by the time you were done with your little 'party' there were Lonestar cops filing into the joint and several bruised and beaten bodies on the second level." "Yeah." Smirked Dover over at Kent. "That was a good time." Goliath, and indeed that was a perfect name for the large Troll, moved into the room from the bedroom down the hallway. A quick zip of his jeans and fasten of his belt while moving to snag a bottle of ale from the fridge. Using one of his horns to prick the cap free as he gave a roll of his broad shoulders then. "Geezus Goliath.. you finally give Treena a break in there?" Chuckled Dover. "Yeah. Gotta let the girl sleep sometime. When you getting a girl Dover?" "Psft... I've got a girl." "Yes, he does. In just about every state back home." Commented Kent as he set the sniper rifle down upon the table before him after finishing reassembling it. Marek gave a smirk and laughed a bit, giving Kent a thumbs up. "Nice one, chummer." "Christ Marek, you gonna ever hook up with one again?" Poked Goliath as he drank down half of his bottle. "We'll see what time holds for me. Live for today, right?" "Yeah, live for today cause tomorrow's gonna hurt like being frisked by a dragon in heat." Tossed out Dover as he leaned back in his chair. "Dover, you unique wording is at times a bit, crude." Nodded Kent as he took up his glass of wine. "Ya' wouldn't want me any other way." Smirked Dover. Marek shook his head, course with a smirk at his lips. "The shipment of 'blues' from the Kerbero Corporation should arrive this week. After it arrives, we'll get back to taking out some vampire suck' heads." "I love how they just kinda start scream'n when hit by those rounds. All like.. ah.. ah.. AHHHH WHAT THE.. ?!?!" Dover started to laugh with his comment. Indeed the unique rounds were quite lethal to the things that go bump in the night. "Leave it to a Demon to create something to take out other creatures of the night." Spoke Kent as he reached for the bottle of Elven wine on the table to refill his glass. "Far as the regular ammunition is concerned, it'll be delivered by the end of the day. And please, try not to use the more expensive 'blue' rounds unless you're taking down a vampire, demon or something close to it? Those rounds are expensive, use the regular rounds please." "Not like we're hurting for cash, but I'll try." Smirked Dover as he crushed a beer can with his cyborg hand. "Goliath is right chummer, you need a date." Nodded Dover over at Marek. "No, I don't." "Yeah you do. Like when's the last time you got laid bro?" "Dover, I don't need a.. " "Yes you do need a girl I think. Give you someone to relax with sometimes in between work." Commented Kent as he flicked a slender ear and lifted his wine glass for a drink. "Kent, don't side with Dover that's just creepy chummer." Goliath chuckled and shook his head."Oh come on, Marek. What would it hurt for you to have a girl more stable then the ones in your little black book for booty calls?" "Keeps things simple, big guy. I hate complicated things." Marek shook his head and reached for his dark ale again. "It's been a while since ya' had something more stable.. just give it a try with a gal and if it don't work.. well.. least maybe the sex was good hopefully or ya' stay friends with benefits?" Grinned Dover over at Marek. "We'll see amigos." Nodded Marek. "We'll see what life wants to toss my direction all right? Until then, we've got a Warlord's death to plan."

( Song: The Joker, sung by The Steve Miller Band. )
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish..."

Eastern Island of Delgorga. Triremes launch port.
Warlord Zukuz' Antari's speech to his five thousand
troops preparing to depart.

"And that is why I say to you it is your right, by birth to take what is surely due. We were not born to be carpenters, or farmers. We were born as warriors, soldiers! It is by our birthright that we take what is ours to have! We will strike deep into the main coast. We will plunder their riches, their women! We will feast upon their livestock and drink hearty of their ales and wine! We will strike fear into them! We will conquer their lands, their lives and their dreams! We will show the world that there is reason to fear that which is from across the sea! We will..."

Zukuz' gave pause at a curious sound hovering over the tree line of the beach. Litterally. "What in the.."

Three AH-6, 'little bird' helicopters popped up over the tree line. As the thousands of troops stood dumbfounded on the beach at the technological marvel upon the sky, they made for fish in a barrel as the saying goes. A rain of mini-gun fire cut into the lines of soldiers. The 7.62 ammunition cutting them down like blades of grass upon a tractor's clean cut of a lawn. Rocket pods let loose upon the defenseless triremes set in a row at the docks. Swords and spears, meant nothing against the fire power of the small maneuverable attack helicopters. Buzzing along the shoreline, row after row of fleeing soldiers were laid to their final resting place.

Zukuz' grabbed up a large crossbow as he growled. Looking over his once magnificent army now laying in ruin. Fleeing into the tree line while so many laid dead or bleeding upon the beach. As one of the helicopters came about quick and moved upwards along the beach barely two feet off the ground, he lowered to a knee and aimed the large crossbow. "Come to thy' spawn of hell.. I welcome thy death unto' this life... I spit at thee'!"

As twin mini-guns opened fire upon the Warlord's position, a single steel tipped arrow was let free into the air. The Warlord's last sight was that of the small helicopter sweeping over him and darting upwards into the air.

"I curse' ith the'..."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WestEnd.
Closing Time...

A press through the door and out of the cold air. Moving across the flooring toward the bar with that unique coffin shaped guitar case in hand. Marek gave a glance about the dimly lit establishment, if it could be called such. The stench of bad booze, bad breath and bad hygiene. Settling the guitar case on top of the bar and proceeding to tap the digital lock with a fingertip as the bartender started in walk his way with a wave of his bar towel and glass in hand. "No.. no.. we're closing. No music now. Go on.. "

A soft click and the latches released upon the guitar case. Slowly the lid was lifted as a rather muscled, blue gremlin walked into the dive of a bar. A cigar spit from his rather razor like teeth as he looked around, left to right and back again with a big grin. "I like this place, let's burn it." Before the bartender could retort, Marek spun on the heel of his boot and tossed the buff gremlin a mossberg cruiser shotgun. A pair of MP9 submachine guns in turn were pulled from the guitar case. 'Blue' started in on a patron with the business end of his shotgun, sending the bright eyed man backwards into a tumble from his chair as blood splattered the patron next to his former card partner. Marek spun around in a quick twist, casting a spray of bullets into stunned patrons. Some tried to duck and cover, while others moved to pull pistols.

When the submachine guns ran dry of ammunition, they were dropped and Marek's hands dug into the coffin shaped guitar case once more. Pulling free a pair of beretta 93R auto pistols. Between the spray of 9mm ammunition and 12 gauge fire, it truly was a brilliant display of death. Some painted their master pieces with that of a brush stroke of paint. Some artists painted with bullets and blood.

When Blue's shotgun ran dry of shells, he leapt onto a table and then jumped at a fleeing man. A few good whacks with the butt' end of the shotgun to drop the man to the ground. "Die.. die die Diediedie!!!" With each whack of the shotgun, more blood oozed from the man's head. Groans and grumbles here and there about the bar. Silenced by a Five-seveN pistol ringing out as a round was placed into each groaning mans chest and head. Execution style. Not a man to be left standing. Not a man to be left alive. Not this night.

As quietly as it was opened, the coffin shaped guitar case was eased closed once more with a quiet double click. Sliding it free of the bar, Marek turned to head for the door as Blue dropped the bashed up and quite bloody shotgun. A fresh cigar offered down at the gremblin as Marek gave a soft nod of his head and stepped out into the night with his friend.

"And shepherds we shall be.. for thee my Lord.. for thee..." Whispered Marek as Blue offered up a lit match for him to use in lighting his cigar to life.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So this is it?"

Marek gave a slow nod of his head across the table to the vampire sitting there. "I knew someday this would come to pass. I merely thought I'd perhaps live another hundred years or two. Perhaps even have a third wife before my time came to an end, Mr. Kharune." "Understandable." Nodded Marek again, as he lit the cinnamon cigar between his lips. A couple puffs taken, before the cigar was eased from his lips. "When you've been through a lot, you start to believe you're gonna make it for the long haul. The days flow into weeks. The weeks into months and the months into years. Before you know it, you've lived longer then most.. if not all of your friends." The vampire gave a slight nod to this. "True. Tell me Mr. Kharune, have you ever loved?" Marek perked a smirk as he flicked some cigar ash over the side of the table. "Yeah. A few times I think. Never worked out in the end though. Was even married once and long ago. Little girl too. Worked a lawful job even. Things happened though. A good life lost in a split second. A few women in the years after. But none that stayed." The vampire nodded slowly as he lowered his wine glass to the table. "I see. I was in love too once. She wasn't my first, or my second wife even. She was a young beauty, maybe nineteen years of age. Of a time long ago as well. A time before I became what you see before you now, Mr. Kharune. She was a dark haired beauty indeed. Young, innocent as I was back then. But as in your experience, it didn't last. Killed by bandits that wanted more then money one night." "Sorry for your loss." Commented Marek. "Thank you, Mr. Kharune. Do you believe in a God, Mr. Kharune?" Marek gave a flick of cigar ash over the side of the table once more. "Yeah, unfortunately." The vampire nodded with a brief smile. "Perhaps I'll see of that dark haired beauty again." "Perhaps." "I've been quite the evil sort since those days of long ago, Mr. Kharune. The ride has to end somewhere though, doesn't it?" Marek perked a sad smile. "Yeah, it always does. Sooner or later." "Do me a favor, Mr. Kharune?" Marek nodded slowly toward the vampire. "Pray for me."

In the blink of an eye, a Para Ordnance Colonel .45 caliber pistol was pulled from a holster at his back. The clip' held fourteen rounds, though only one would be needed. Ammunition he'd used for things of Myth and Legend before. Ammunition from the Kerbero Corporation. A special mixture indeed to create the unique rounds. As a single shot rang out, the vampire slumped forward onto the table. No flash of light. No brilliant puff of ash. He was simply dead.

Marek got up from the table. Sliding the pistol under his leather jacket as he moved for the door. The cigar slid back between his lips. A mutter of words around the cinnamon smoke escaping his lips. A quiet prayer for a lost soul.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Do you realize how annoying you even are?"

Marek shook his head as he stepped toward the vampire crawling upon the ground. "I mean seriously. What makes you any different from a leech? Honestly? You suck blood, yes, but you also kill. So technically, that makes you worse then a leech doesn't it, fang boy?" The vampire spit blood at Marek's approach and growled. "We are stronger.. better.. we should be Gods over the mortals. Sheep they are. All of them!" Marek shook his head as he drew with in a couple steps of the vampire. "Sheep? Not all are as easily killed as others. And if it is sheep you seek, you've only found a Shepherd here." The para ordnance colonel .45 caliber was leveled on the vampire. "Welcome to the new world. The one where weapons have caught up with your kind." A single shot rang out from the .45. Upon impact to the vampire his flesh started to burn from the inside out, due to the ultra violet rays from the unique bullet. Tucking the pistol under his leather jacket and giving one last shake of his head at the rotted burnt up corpse before him on the ground. "Ashes to ashes.. dust to dust."

Irritated, Frustrated and Annoyed.

To think he left Seattle back on his home world sometimes to come to this one. Everything's the same here. Except more carry swords then they do guns like back home. Still scum. Still wannabe killers and thugs. Still the egotistical and the worthless. Was this city really that different from the one back home? In a word, no.

"What a world."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I hate it when people chew loudly. They chew and chew and make so much noise with each bite. Slapping their lips together. Like a horse. I hate it when the rich think that because they are so wealthy, they are above the law. Above the common man. That they live above our standards. I hate a lot of things in life. I have a lot of pet peeves I guess you could say. Does that make me a bad man? A bad person? Does it mean I'm less of a human being? You can't pay me off. I have money. You can't poison me. I have what's considered modern tech back on my world, inside of me. You can run, but you'll only die tired."

Marek slid the hammer back upon the Beretta 93R auto pistol. Designed custom of course, like so many of his guns. Set to single rate of fire, rather then auto double round burst. Twenty round clip, yet one didn't need twenty bullets to end a life did they?

"You know, it's nice to wack a mortal once in a while. The special ammunition I get for vampires, demons and the like costs a pretty penny, chummer."

"She's alive!"

"Yeah.. she is chummer. But rape is rape."

"I was drunk.. I didn't know what I was doing.. you can't hold me.."

"Responsible? Yeah, I can. You crossed the line from small tricks to the darker side of life. Sure, the woman will live from being brutally raped by you in your stupidity and ignorance, but she'll have that memory for many years to come. Don't worry though. You'll have this memory for a few seconds only."

The beretta pistol was leveled and a single shot rang out in the early morning streets near the markets. Marek simply walked away from the body. Tucking the pistol under his leather jacket as he stepped off down the street for West End.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"When we reach the city's shores we will ravage their docks! We will take of their women! We will plunder their homes and all they hold!"

Shouting to the cheers of the men onboard the galleon, the Captain motioned to the crows nest so that they could signal the other three ships of the small fleet. The wind was with their sails. Their cannons at the ready. Sword and flintlock pistol sharp and loaded. Content on taking what they believed to be theirs.

They didn't pay much attention to the simple looking and by comparison, tiny fishing boats they were coming across four miles off shore. Marek shifted the nets from his lap. The cinnamon scented cigar between his lips puffed upon as he reached over to flick a signal switch on a small communication device. The half dozen tiny fishing boats gave pause to tending to their nets in the waters. Blankets were shoved aside and rocket launchers were taken up. A quick aim and rockets howled off at the galleons. Explosions tore holes into the vessels near the water line. Sinking was quick to come soon after. Men shouting and yelling as they entered the water.

The water that by the 'fishing boats' had been filled with chum and blood to attract sharks.

A few would try to climb aboard life boats, but a single rocket propelled into their side ended such possibilities of escape of the water.

Marek lowered an empty launcher to the boat, sliding his cigar free of his lips with a smirk perking. "Ash to ash.. dust to dust."
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Clip." Came the nearly three foot tall bluish gremlin known as Archimedes. Or as some called him, Blue.

Marek tossed over a clip from the driver's seat before reaching down to shift again as the restored 1969 camaro ss tore down the road. Blue slid the new twenty round magazine into the Five-seven pistol and hung then out the window to open fire on the pursuing van. "What else ya got I can throw at those drekheads?" Another five shots rang out from the gun in Blue's hand. Muscled shifted along his ripped form. Short, yes, muscled and fit, definitely was the gremlin. His stocking white hat flicked in the wind as Marek reached back after another shift of gears and pulled a mossberg cruiser shotgun from the back seat. "Here, try this." Emptying the pistol, Blue dropped it on the floor by his boots before snagging up the shotgun and pausing a moment. "It loaded?" Marek glanced aside to Blue with a raised brow. "Who do you think you're riding with chummer?" Blue smirked and poked half his frame out the window. A thunderous shot rang out as the shotgun was let loose on the van behind them. Three more blasts were let loose before Blue cursed.

"They get you?" Asked Marek as down shifted into a turn. Blue slid back into the passengers seat after emptying the shotgun with another two shots rang out. "No! I lost my god damn cigar!" Marek chuckled and shook his head. The back window shattered suddenly as sedan pulled infront of the van behind them and a man on the driver's side let loose with a MP5 submachine gun. Marek grumbled. "I just detailed this car, damn it. Blue, check the case in the back seat." Blue dove into the back and flicked the leather case open with a grin perking his lips. "Oh hell yes!" Pulling a pair of MP-9's free and immediately letting loose with the automatic submachine guns. "Muhahahahha!" 9mm ammunition peppered the sedans windshield until blood spat onto the window from impact of bodies seated in the front of the car. At the next turn, the sedan went into a hotdog vendor's cart and flipped into a brilliant spectacle in the air to impact into a store front.

"Damnnnnnnnnn... that was awesome!" Shouted Blue as he was grinning ear to ear nearly. "Van still back there?" Inquired Marek. "Yup." Nodded Blue from the back seat. "Grenades." Marek tossed what looked like a square compact disc case to Blue in the back seat. Blue opened the case and smirked, pulled two out. "Did I mention how awesome it is to hang out with you?" A pull of the pin from both grenades and Blue gave his best baseball pitch, not at the van but just ahead of it. The first explosion caused the van driver to swerve to the right, which in turn lead him directly into the second grenade as it exploded and flipped the van over twice before coming to a rest hard on it's side.

"We clear?" Asked Marek. "Yup." Responded Blue as he slipped up into the passenger seat. "So, you wanna catch a movie and some grub?" Asked Blue as he opened the glove box before him and pulled free a pair of cinnamon scented cigars. "Let's change cars first." Smirked Marek.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We will seek out! We will convert those unworthy! We will drive a path through this hour of misfortune and unguided leadership! We shall rise up and take that which is ours! We will show them what real rulers are! We will kill those of lesser value and in turn build on the strong, not that of the weak. The weak shall perish. The strong shall in'..."

The speaker paused suddenly as a hole appeared in his forehead from the bullet just entering and then just as quickly exiting through the back of his skull. Brain matter splattered on those standing near. Nine hundred and fifty-two yards away laid Marek a top a building. The sniper rifle lowered aside gently as he lifted a detonator in hand.

"Ash to ash.. dust to dust.."

With a click, the mob was cast into the arms of death as explosions rippled through the streets around them. Technology was a fun thing at times.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We will turn others to our cause! We will take back the night as it belongs to us! We will embrace our..." The Vampire suddenly paused as the door bell rang.

"Pizza!"

A blink from the clan leader at those gathered, growling as he tapped a fingertip to the table before him. "Who..ordered a damn Pizza!?!?" The door bell rang again. "Pizza here! Hot and fresh!" "Oh good god! Somebody answer the damn door already and let's get on with the meeting!"

A brute of a vampire moved for the door and after unlatching it slid it open to peer outside. "We didn't order any stinking pizza, get lost or get torn to pieces punk." The man outside smiled. "You first."

A HK-UMP submachine gun slid into view as the stock was locked into place. The thirty round magazine started to go to work as the trigger was pulled. The speical ammunition made for 'things that go bump in the night' flew forth in an eruption of fire from the weapon. The special combination of garlic, ultraviolet, holy water, silver and several other components.. gave the rounds quite the deadly affect. As vampires dropped like flies in the sun, Marek was speaking with each step forward into the room at the retreating vamps.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

As the submachine gun ran dry of the special ammunition, Marek pulled free from a pair of holsters at his thighs twin Para Ordnance Colonel .45 calibers. Carrying the same ammunition, Marek wasted no time in continuing his 'cleaning' of the room. As one pistol ran empty, it was dropped as three hand blades slid out from the back of his left hand in an arch. Fluid in motion and with the aid of boosted reflexes, a drop and spin would effectively slice of a vampire's arm free of the shoulder. As the second pistol was found to run empty as well, three hand blades slid free from his right hand.

With the boosted reflexes, that vampire quickness became more evenly matched. Yay for technology and Marek's homeworld. Slicing and dicing the remaining vampires as they shot forth for him. An arm severed here, a leg there and a head or two.. or three in turn would fall to the flooring.

"And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti."

Taking out a hanky, Marek cleaned the blood and flesh from the blades before just as quick, they'd retract back into his hands. As he turned to leave, a small device was left on the table. Once he was a block away, an explosion would ripple through the building and flames ate of the remains.
Marek Kharune
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
44420.20 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shotgun went off again. Effectively blowing out the man's other knee as he rolled in pain upon the floor. His own blood soaking up the carpeting.

"We can find you. We can kill you!"

Marek shoot his head down at the man crawling on the floor in his own pooling blood. "Find me? You and others like you don't have to find me. I'll find you. I don't care about your lives. I don't care about your pathetic cries for help. I don't care who you are in life. If you've crossed that thin line? I'll find you. I'll serve justice where others are afraid to go. I don't have the moral conundrums that so many seem to have when it comes to killing those that deserve it. You're scum. You're wasted space. You're not worth two squirts from a goose's ass. You prey on the weak. You harm the innocent. You think you can get away with it. For what? Money? Power? You make me sick. All of your kind. Don't matter who you are. Human, Vampire, Demon, or other. You harm the innocent. You will all get to know me sooner or later. I'll cut you down, shoot you up and burn you from existence."

"Who are you? Some kind of self proclaimed god or something man?"

"No. I'm no God. But he does have my number. And he left me a message about you. About the sick things you've been doing. About the girls you've broke. About the drugs you've sold. About the innocents you've destroyed."

"What the hell you talking about man!?!? There is no such thing as god!"

"Unfortunately for your sake, there is. But he's not here tonight. Just his vengeance."

The shotgun rang out again. Center mass. Ripping up the man's chest with the close contact hit. Marek laid the shotgun over a shoulder, shaking his head at the new corpse. Turning he stepped out of the home and into the street.

"Ash to ash, dust to dust."
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Dragon's Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: