Red Dragon Inn

Red Dragon Inn Home Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Forum Help   
Gallery    Shop    Jobs    Auctions    Pet Shop    Lottery   
Register    Log in 

((OOC Guest Book))
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Dragon's Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taneth
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Cook, Astrologer
Can Be Found: RhyDin and the Red Dragon Inn
22008.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the thread "The Fall of One," this is related to the actions taken by Taneth in the Sonnet 44 thread "Needle in a haystack."

The thread: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3621

The folder: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=198
JewellRavenlock
The Empress
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Little Elfhame; Old Market
107233.26 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for time-line reference, today would be the day when Jewell's visits to the cemetery in the "Skyler Jackson Chamberland" thread would begin.
Sienna Dawn
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Braider, Ale Tester
Can Be Found: Arundell to Rhydin... wherever "business", and Jake, take her...
1320.32 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much of Sienna's story evolved when she met Jake, and his player, at the RDI one night. I want to thank the wonderful, talented and generous player behind this colourful character. Si and her story wouldn't wouldn't be the same without them.

If the story is from Jake's point of view it was written by, and cross-posted with the permission of, Jakes Player... so, as follows, if it is from Si's point of view, it was written and posted by me... and some are co-written.

RP scenes are copy/pasted from the log.. just as played.. so as not to lose anything in translation and, mostly, because I'm lazy. :-D

Thank you to those responsible for this forum, for a haven for this hack of a writer/player to have a place to play... and to those wonderful writer/players who play here for the inspiration and just downright creative works posted for all to enjoy.

Si-Mun
Azarath
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Jobs: Scribe
Can Be Found: Most commonly, the library.
672.04 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topic "Among Death" is serving as brief background to the character. Please also feel free to use the posts like playables with less noteriety.

If you wish to get involved in the "story," although one does not exist terribly as of yet, I would prefer a separate topic so I may continue to use the other as an ongoing summary, when relevant. If you so choose, please send me a message so that I know you wish to interact. Wink

Thanks!

~Az's Player
Corlanthis Wystansayr
Lobby Legend
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Ale Tester, Cook
Can Be Found: East of the Sun, West of the Moon
7243.08 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'Breaking a few eggs' thread is open to anyone that wishes to come by and bug Cor or even help with the lifting(!) whilst he's busy working on the place.
Necro_Fortunis
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Jobs: Bullet Catcher, Undertaker
Can Be Found: The Streets of Rhy'Din City
325.88 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Mage. A Monster. A Mistake is open to any would be hunters, ex-cons who would have reason to be out late, or wandering around near the river.

Necro is largely harmless unless attacked, and Im looking to get deeper into him since I havent played this char in a while.

~Necro/Dark/Davin
Lydia Loran
Virescent
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Tailor, Braider

5210.72 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm liking how 'Reaping Athena's Harvest' is coming out. Kudos to everyone who worked/is working on that. I really like seeing so many different POVs and experiences based on one event.
HGLowe
Runner of Fire
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Rhy'Din
7909.44 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that, L. Big kudos to Keaton for starting it off, to Maia's mun for being a fabulous, engaging play partner. Thanks to Kalis-nar for being a good sport about the whole affair, for Lucius, Jewell, the whole thing with poor Carley, Kacey bringing a very scary look into it, as well as Reprisal. Love to Sev for bringing all the goodies to the yard, too!

Plus Tempren and Emmie for the play in the Marketplace, Icer for being the fire brigade, Elly for working on a cure and vaccine, Jake and Elessaria for a more outside perspective, Lydia for a terrifying post and Lang for helping in the cleanup efforts.

What a great thread. Looking forward to seeing the cleanup continue.
Kalis-nar
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Engineer, Undertaker
Can Be Found: Rhy'din
643.52 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I just want to say thanks for ther mention HG, and your welcome, i try to be a good sport, i hope the sl continues and to see where it goes. I have had fun, and congrats on everyone elses p.o.v. on this sl.
DangerousJello
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Rhydin
430.48 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: A few details: Reply with quote

In An Army Watches the Red Dragon, it's implied that a group of jello-men are attempting to move soon on the R.D.I

I hope to clarify some questions ahead of time.

Who may role play in this story line?
Anyone who sees the SN DangerousJello within the room may engadge the jello men as they see fit, including mangling, eating, blowing up, kick, poke, lick, and otherwise enjoy yourself in a PG-13 manner.

What if I don't want to acknowledge them or don't feel like being part of it?
That's o.k. I don't want to push something on some one not interested. That's not what FFRP is all about.

Who are you?
::jigglewobble::

Can I role play a jellow (wo)man in your army?
Yes! Please do! Contact me anytime for any questions or concerns you have.

What's the point of this SL?
Laughter. And my tribute to imagination.

How long will you run it?
Long enough to have a few random, sugary delicious attacks on the R.D.I before the main army arrives. Once that's said and done, I'll be retiring the jellomen for a bit.

I have other questions?
Ask away! :}
Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Herbalist, Priestess
Can Be Found: Heart Notes Parfumerie, or the Red Dragon Inn.
109182.54 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for last night's RP. You're a very talented group, each with your own individual style, and it was great fun watching how each of you would have your characters react to Eless' empathic breakdown (for lack of a better term).

Whether or not your character was directly involved or was an observer-- all of you participated in creating a vivid scene. In my opinion, it was a great example of cooperative role-playing. There were IM's going on behind the scenes asking for permission to participate and/or how much; how would Eless react to a certain approach; what was going on that might not be blatantly visible, etc.

Believe it or not, the scene was a stretch for me. I am not used to being a complete "Drama Llama"; but, I had accidentally written Eless into a corner and you helped me write my way out.

Special thanks to: Piper, Darkmere, Sianna & Johnny, Shy (& her notebook Wink ) and Icer!

You guys rock! ::steps off her soapbox and drags Eless out of the spotlight as she goes::
Never easy, but we try...~
Ehzoterik
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Village Idiot
Can Be Found: Limbo
5947.26 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notes on Beyond the Closet Door:

For more information on this storyline and the conversations that lead up to it, feel free to visit www.mutualendeavors.org and check out the forums. Particularly the thread The New and Gently Used Character Party. As well as our events calendar that talks a little about it as well.

Feel free to join in on the storyline, or not as you see fit. There are many ways in which the shockwave can be blocked, such as magic wards that protect residences and things being in the way of the doors. Also: you may add to this and other potential future posts however you like. It's pretty much free reign and anything goes, but if you have AIM/AOL we are maintaining an open room to be played in as well. Any questions? PM me.
"The point is you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later." -- Ford Prefect. Life, the Universe, and Everything
HGLowe
Runner of Fire
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: Rhy'Din
7909.44 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, Ehz. MST3K reference for the win!! Plus, it's just a neat idea.
Luna Eva
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Doctor
Can Be Found: Market District
44398.74 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Nice Writing Reply with quote

Jake Duncan - just wanted to point out your really great writing in "Everyone Has a Skeleton." There's a lot of great writing on this site, but that just stopped me in my tracks. Well done. Looking forward to more.
Elessaria
Lady Fire of Evandar
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Herbalist, Priestess
Can Be Found: Heart Notes Parfumerie, or the Red Dragon Inn.
109182.54 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Winter Market Festival Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where to put this, so.....

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in last night's "special event". Y'all helped shape the illusion and made it all the more fun.

It's this sense of community we have at DM/RDI that makes me enjoy hosting here!
Never easy, but we try...~
Lydia Loran
Virescent
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Tailor, Braider

5210.72 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. I really like "And Heaven Wept". It's to the point, poignant, and just well written.
Kacilla Lynne
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Carpenter, Messenger

15128.84 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a comment, Circumstantial Evidence is open to anyone who wants to play along and logically would have some sort of reason. Just drop me a PM and let me know what's going on! Thanks. Smile
Last Knight
Law Dog
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: City Guard, Sword for Hire
Can Be Found: Lost in the Twilight Lands
5297.82 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....the hell? o.O How did I miss this thread for so long?

Well, greetings and salutations to you all. ^_^ I would just like to say that the events of Walking The Beat and The Secret Life of Paladin are open to reaction, but I would ask that interested parties not post within those threads.

I'm open to roleplaying, though, so by all means, if your character encounters Paladin walking his beat (pretty much anywhere in the WestEnd and Dockside both), or going about his other activities (all over the city), just fire me a PM. ^_^

All locations and NPCs that show up in these threads are free for use. All feedback and comments are welcome. Thanks!
silverar
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Can Be Found: silver dragon island
205.36 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello your fav silver wizard is back
Taneth
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Cook, Astrologer
Can Be Found: RhyDin and the Red Dragon Inn
22008.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To anyone that has been waiting for more installments on Taneth's Perchance to Dream thread, there will be more to come. My brain has just gone a little kaput on me, so it's slow in coming. This isn't over, but please have patience with me.
Syndel
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Body Guard, Sword for Hire

657.98 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Warning to Rogue Kindred and Anarchs is my take on on Rhydin and the World of Darkness traditions... No Doritos were harmed during the writing of this thread...

Okay, I take that back, Doritos were harmed aplenty... Laughing

The point of this is even the monsters have laws Wink (At least in my sl's)

If anyone wishes to contribute, drop me a line. I will be more than happy to collaborate anything but the Final Death of my Character or anyone else's.
"There's only one thing you need to know. All the stories are true. Everything you've heard about monsters, the nightmares, the legends whispered by campfires. They're all real. Real and terrifying." ~ Hodge Starkweather
Mira Cigargirl
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Messenger
Can Be Found: Rhydin
11862.50 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your character wants to place an order, for Mira to deliver for you or just for her to have along the next time you run into her, "leaving an order at the Outback" because you haven't had a chance to run into her can be achieved by sending a PM. Wink
Reiko Souma
Pink Widow
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Barmaid, Candle Maker
Can Be Found: Arcadia, Inn, Palazzo Estate, with Bond and/or heart-family and friends anywhere
12752.98 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: If anybody cares... Reply with quote

I'm on the new side here still, but I do take the time to read random people's stories from time to time.

A couple of authors I'd like to turn attention to are Lasherette and Lord Travanix. I've read a couple of their works.

1. Lasherette, you're so creative! I like how you'e written about Sepher! I'm sure he'll appreciate that as well...
2. Trav, what on Earth man..? Your stories are just evil... what, hae you been watching too many horror films lately? Laughing Other than that, you're really good.

If I can find the subscribe option, then I'm subscribing to both of your posts.

Don't see me online? I'm most likely busy and can be reached on AIM.
My website is Reiko's Facebook page, where I can also be reached.
Cicerone
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

See this user's pet
Jobs: Herbalist, Apothecary
Can Be Found: Rhydin and wherever her caravan takes her
1339.00 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Hey everyone! Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I am never to this forum, but definitely not to rping!! I love to rp all kinds of characters, girls and guys! (Though I am a girl, if that matters to anyone). All I have here is this one kinda soothsayer/dream therapist character, Cicerone, to get a feel for this new place. I'm down for suggestions and ideas. I tried to make her a character that could easily get incorporated somewhere. Ultimately I think of her as a "good guy". I started rping some 11 years ago and with college being rough on me, I took a long break. Now I'm back!! I need to get dusted off!! Please say hey or PM me if you have any ideas or the like. I'm sure I'll also be posting under playables to try to get this ball rolling!
Kruger
THE ANVIL
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

See this user's pet
Jobs: Blacksmith, City Guard
Can Be Found: Kruger's Exotic Weapons Armor & Leather
90460.18 Silver Crowns

Items

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Once a Slave Reply with quote

((to those interested, the first post to Once a Slave thread is attached to the Demonstration and Display, however future Once a Slave postings will be flashbacks))
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Red Dragon Inn - Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Dragon's Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: